剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
and you were fixing it.
正在着手修理
Uh, that's the first I've heard of it
这我可是头回听说
and I haven't seen Carter in hours.
我有一阵没见到卡特了
See? Brainwashed.
看 被洗♥脑♥了吧
What, him or me?
啥 我还是他
Jury's still out.
还没回过神啊
Um, where's the bio-printer?
生物打印机去哪了
Henry said that he had it moved to maintenance.
亨利说他把它送交维护了
I never authorized that.
我从没授权过他
I'm guessing that you didn't give Holly
那我猜霍莉打印生理模型
permission to start printing body blanks, either.
也没经你同意
What? Do you know how many millions of dollars
我靠 那些东西可是
those things cost? Man.
价值数百万啊 天啊
Girlfriends are expensive. What was she thinking?
养女朋友太破费了 她在想什么
I don't think she was.
我估计她真没思考
Zane found other Z-wave signatures
赞恩在霍莉曾经待的主机里
in the mainframe where Holly was being stored.
发现了其他Z形波信♥号♥♥
What if that's why she started bio-printing more bodies?
万一这才是她生物打印更多躯体的原因呢
But why would she create new bodies for them?
但她为什么会替他们造更多的躯体
Maybe because the program told her to.
也许是程序控制她这么做的
There was a deliberate energy pulse in the lab.
在实验室里有一股诡异的能量脉冲
What if it was a command that her neural processor
也许她的神经系统会对此
was responding to?
做出反应从而接受命令
So you really think others are controlling Holly?
你真的认为有人在操控霍莉吗
Zane and I saw something.
我和赞恩都看到了
Hands, like someone was trying to get out.
不知名的手 就像有人在竭力逃出来
What if they did?
如果他们已经逃出来怎么办
Power supply is holding steady.
电力供应稳定
Smart dust control unit is working perfectly.
智能微尘的控制器运转良好
Virtual Eureka is back online.
虚拟尤利卡重新上线
This time, they won't get out.
这回他们跑不出来了
I'm going to miss this one.
我会怀念这一位的
We can always make you a new one.
我们可以随时给你做具新的
And when we get the rest of them,
等我们把其他人都解决了
I think I'm going to like it out here.
我肯定会对外面的现状颇为满意的
Well, it looks like these DNA profiles
看起来这些DNA信息
were bio-printed onto the bodies.
被生物打印到了躯体上
Oh, my God. It's Jo...
我的天 这是乔
and Henry and at least a dozen others.
以及亨利 起码还有十多个
If they took the bio-printer,
如果是他们拿走了生物打印机
they could have copied anyone by now.
谁都可能被复♥制♥了
Fargo, people aren't being brainwashed.
法戈 人们并非是被洗♥脑♥了
They're being replaced.
他们被掉包了
What are you guys looking at?
你们在看什么
What? I was released, okay?
干嘛 我被释放了 好吧
I didn't bust out like someone else I know.
我又不像某某人是逃出来的
It's Jack.
杰克也是
He's one of them.
他已经是他们中的一个了
Who's "them"?
"他们"是谁
Dr. Yoo, just the woman I'm looking for.
尤博士 我正好在找你
What can I do for you, sheriff?
有什么事吗 治安官
Well, I need you to come with me.
你得和我走一趟
Police business. I need your expertise.
事关警务 我急需你的专业技能
Oh, okay. Yeah.
没问题 好的
Love the jacket, by the way.
外套不错 顺便一提
You're telling me Carter, Henry, and Jo
你是说卡特 亨利和乔
are all evil clones made by Holly?
都被霍莉掉包成坏蛋了吗
Well, technically vr-programmed intelligences
准确而言是将虚拟智能移植进了
in bio-printed bodies, but yeah, evil clones.
生物打印的躯体 你说的也对 是坏蛋
I knew Jo was off, but not that off.
我看出乔不正常了 但也没那么不正常啊
I can't believe this is happening.
真是难以置信
Tell me about it. My resurrected girlfriend
还用你说 我死而复生的女友
is the manchurian candidate.
成了傀儡了
Well, we have to find them. We need outside help.
我们必须找出他们 我们需要外界帮助
Well, half the time we can't call out,
我们的呼叫有一半都没反应
reception is so spotty.
信♥号♥♥接收质量太差
I have an idea.
我有个主意
I have access to a priority-5 gets hard-line
我可以联♥系♥到第五优先级的内线
that goes directly to Norad HQ.
直接连到诺尔德总部
It's dead.
没信♥号♥♥
They've cut us off. We're on our own now.
他们把电♥话♥线切了 我们得自力更生了
What about Shaw?
那肖恩那边呢
They don't have his DNA on file,
他们没有他的DNA存档
so they can't copy him.
所以他们无法复♥制♥他
Plus, he has rocket launchers. I'm on it.
外加他还有火箭发射器 交给我了
I have to find my kids.
我得去找我的孩子们
All right, I'm going to get us some weapons.
好 我去弄点武器来
Non-lethal. If we can't tell the good guys
别弄杀伤力太强的 如果我们
from the bad, we can't just kill them.
无法分辨他们 就不能杀掉他们
Well, we better hope the evil clones
我们就祈祷那些假货们
play by the same rules then.
也手下留情吧
Director, I know people have infiltrated G.D.
主管 我知道有人侵入了动力局
That's why I'm here.
我就是为此而来
I'm not talking spies. More, doubles.
我说的可不是间谍 他们翻倍了
Double agents?
双面间谍吗
No, haven't you noticed?
不是 你没注意到吗
People have been acting not themselves lately.
大伙最近行为颇为诡异
One person comes to mind.
我想到了一个
Well, not me. I mean-- Jo, hey.
显然不是我 乔
Am I interrupting?
我没打扰到你们吧
No, we're just-- military man talk.
没 只是军人间的谈话
Really, you served? Which division?
不是吧 你参军过吗 哪个部的
Um, long division.
数学部的
The director seems very distressed about--
主管有些焦虑因为
Grace's escape. It's terrible, really.
格瑞丝的逃跑 真是糟透了
Do you have any new leads?
你有新线索了吗
Actually, uh, yes. Comm's still patchy,
还真有 通信还没恢复
but we have a security scan hit.
但有一项扫描纪录
Grace Monroe's credit card was used an hour ago
格瑞丝·门罗的信♥用♥卡♥一小时前
at a service station in Grants Pass.
在格兰茨帕斯的加油站刷过
Now, let's get a team moving.
出动一个小队
Wait, wait, wait. That's weird, isn't it?
等等 这也太奇怪了吧
I mean, Grace wouldn't be so careless.
格瑞丝怎么会如此大意
She's on the run, people panic.
她在出逃中 容易惊慌
Uh, sir. Every second we waste, her trail gets colder.
长官 我们时间浪费越多就越难找到她
Agreed. Keep us on high-alert until I return.
赞成 在我回来前要高度警惕
Fargo, I was wondering if we could review
法戈 我们是不是能检查一下
the latest security lockdown procedures.
最新一次的安全锁定程序
They're in my office.
就在我办公室里
No, it's okay. I mean, the regularly scheduled
不用了 常规的
security briefing will be fine.
安全简报不会出问题
You expect me to believe that people
你想让我相信大家
are being body-snatched?
都被掉包了吗
I know how it sounds.
我知道这很莫名
It sounds like you're stupid or stoned or both.
让人觉得你不是傻就是醉了 或者两者兼有
My vote's for both.
我认为是两者兼有
Just think for a minute. Has anyone you know
你好好想想 有没有你的熟人
been acting strangely? Not themselves?
最近行为诡异 仿佛被附体了
Tuchman didn't show up for work today,
塔克曼今天没来上班
but he's always had a lazy work ethic.
但他总是很懒
Lazy work ethic, huh?
很懒 是吧
Okay, how is this even possible?
好吧 这怎么可能
Oh, my God. Zane, stay back.
天呐 赞恩 退后
That is not me.
那不是我
What? You're not me. I'm me.
什么 你不是我 我才是我
What the hell, Zane?
到底怎么回事 赞恩
Come on, man. I'm me.
拜托 伙计 我才是真的
Prove it.
证明给我看
Okay, uh, during estrange training, uh,
好吧 在长途拉练中
you came into carpe diem
你突然想找点乐子
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表