剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
So you admit there's a difference!
这么说你承认我们的智商有差距了
Of course there's a difference.
当然有
What are the odds that we would be exactly the same?
我们智商完全一样的几率有多大
Well, I don't know.
我不知道
I'm not bright enough to figure it out!
我智商不够 想不出来
You know what, Jack, this is your issue, not mine.
杰克 这是你的问题 不是我的
What do you think, I go around comparing your I.Q.
你觉得我一直在比较你和我那些
with my previous husbands'?
前夫的智商吗
I do now.
我现在这么觉得了
You know what? Me and my genius I.Q.
知道吗 我和我的天才智商
are gonna go back to saving our lives.
要再次回到救命计划上了
At least we survived the descent.
至少坠落后我们还活了下来
So we're good?
我们没事[我们安然无恙]
Yeah, we're great.
对 我们和好了[我们和好了]
That's not what I--
我不是那个...
Never mind.
算了
You know, when we don't get back on time,
我们没能按时回去的话
Jo will know what to do.
乔会知道该怎么做
She's built for this sort of rescue.
她天生就是干这种营救工作的料
Great. Maybe she'll wear her sexy cat suit
太好了 也许这次她还会
for the occasion.
穿上性感的连衣裤
I saw you two in the corner at G.D. this morning,
今早我看见你俩在动力局的某个角落
whispering together.
窃窃私语
We were whispering about this.
我们当时就是在谈这个午餐计划
She's the one who helped me pull it off.
她帮我圆♥满♥完成了这次计划
Well, look how great it's turned out.
看看结果是多么令人满意
You're-- You're still hung up on her?
你居然还对她耿耿于怀
That was a fake relationship between a fake her
那不过是虚拟电脑世界里
and a fake me in a fake computer world!
假我和假她之间的虚假关系
A fake computer world designed to follow
这个虚拟电脑世界的设计
a plausible course of events!
遵循了事件的合理发展可能性
If you think that I spend my day
如果你认为我整天都把你
comparing computer-world Jo to you, that's your issue,
和电脑世界里的乔作比较 那是你的问题
Not mine.
不是我的
Jack, what are we doing?
杰克 我们在干什么
Is that a trick question?
这是个有陷阱的问题吗
Because I'm not very bright, so...
我可不聪明 所以...
We never used to be like this.
我们以前从来不这样
I mean, our life is becoming nuts.
我是说 我们的生活变得一团糟
I hadn't noticed.
我没注意到
I guess it's always nuts.
我想一直都很糟
But we have always been able
但任何事 我们总能
to get through anything together.
一起克服
Jack, I'm not worried about Jo,
杰克 我担心的不是乔
or even the differences between us.
也不是我们之前的差异
I'm worried about losing what we have.
我担心的是失去我们已有的东西
And you really think that's gonna happen?
你真觉得这种事会发生
I think that it's already happening.
我觉得它已经发生了
We've gotten so caught up in the romance of things,
我们太过迷恋浪漫
we haven't stopped to think about reality.
没有考虑到现实
The merging of our households, our family.
我们家庭的结合
The chaos of it all.
混乱的一切
Jack, our kids will become our kids.
杰克 孩子们会成为我们共同的孩子
What if things don't work out?
如果事情结局并不理想呢
I never thought about it not working out.
我从没想过不理想的结局
Yeah, well, there's a lot at stake here.
但现在存在着很多问题
I mean, it's--it's something that we have to consider.
这是我们必须考虑的事
What you and I have built together
你和我共同创造的一切
is sacred to me.
对我来说神圣非凡
And if we do this...
而如果我们真的走到一起
and it doesn't work out...
结局却不完美
we will never be able to go back to the way things were.
到时我们也再回不到过去了
Before.
过去
At this moment, you'll get a remarkable view
此刻 你会看到著名的
of the famous Archimedes Trench.
阿基米德深沟的壮观景象
But you wouldn't want to take the plunge into that abyss.
但你不会想跳下那道深渊的
That thing... is crazy deep!
那玩意儿... 深到家了
Fowler, I found your missing brachiopods.
福勒 我找到你失踪的腕足动物了
Yeah, along with a cubic ton of lake water
还有你没有提到的
that you neglected to mention.
一立方吨♥湖水
Well, the water's not important.
好吧 湖水并不重要
Well, Dr. Fargo might feel differently
法戈博士游到桌子前时
when he's swimming to his desk.
可不会这么想
Do you know how many labs,
你知道今天有多少实验室
how many projects you've destroyed today?
和多少项目被你毁了
I was trying to fine-tune my targeting system
我本来想在明天海洋实验室开放前
before the marine lab opens tomorrow.
调整我的目标系统
Look, it seems that particle entanglement is more,
听着 似乎粒子纠缠比我
or perhaps less entangled than I originally anticipated.
原先预期的可能更强或更弱
And Dr. Fargo's recent redaction of my recent redaction
法戈博士说我能否通过评估
is contingent upon proof that my matter relocator
取决于我能否证明我的物质定位设备
has practical applications, hence the brachiopods...
有实用价值 因此腕足动物
Okay, less "why," more "how."
行了 少说点原因 说说怎么发生的
Okay, I have been attempting to transfer
好吧 我一直都试着从阿基米德湖
a sample of artemia salina from Lake Archimedes all day.
弄到一个丰水虾样品
Now, my readouts show that it's been both taken and deposited,
现在我的读出器显示已经获得并存放好了
but...
但是
But you flooded G.D. instead.
但是你淹了动力局
You know, I bet someone's Feynman Day antics
我打赌是有人的费曼日恶作剧
are responsible for scrambling my directional signal,
扰乱了我的导向信♥号♥♥
Not to mention my job security.
也破坏了我的工作安全性
Okay, listen, I'm gonna deal with the pranksters,
好吧 听着 我会处理恶作剧的人
but in the meantime, I want this machine kept off.
但现在 我要你关了这台机器
Someone left the faucet on?
有人没关水龙头吗
No, someone left Feynman Day on.
不是 是有人没有停止恶作剧
Would you please go and shut down
你能去停止第五区一切
any Section Five pranks still in play?
还在进行的恶作剧吗
Look, I appreciate what you're trying to do,
虽然我很欣赏你的努力
but those guys aren't gonna listen to me.
但那些家伙不会听我的
Whether you believe it or not,
不管你信不信
you're head of Section Five.
你是第五区的头
So just stop acting like a 12-year-old and man up.
别跟个12岁孩子似的 男人一点
Okay.
好吧
But if this is a prank... Zane...
但如果这是个玩笑的话 赞恩
I'm not interested in stooping to your level.
我真心对你那种低水平玩笑没兴趣
Oh, my level. Real...ly?
我的层次 真的...吗
Does that look like a chunk of the new submersible to you?
你觉得那是一大块新型潜水器吗
To me it looks like a key section
我觉得像是为船上操作系统
of the digital integrated circuitry
供电的数字集成电路的
that powers every operating system on board.
关键部分
Worse than chunk.
还种可能性更糟
Yeah, a little bit.
是有点
The mobile lab's not too mobile anymore.
移♥动♥实验室再也动不了了
Um, how'd that get here?
它怎么跑到那里去了
Fowler relocated it.
福勒把它重新放到那的
Henry, please answer.
亨利 快接电♥话♥
And the paladin rolls another 20!
我的骑士又掷出了二十点
It's not very fair, your being able
这样不公平
to control your roll so precisely and all.
你能那么精准地控制骰子
Yeah, but he's on our team, so sha-bam!
没错 但他是我们这一队的 所以
Head shot! Ha!
干得漂亮 哈
Hold on.
等一下
I'm taking a sick day, Jo. This better be important.
我这可是病假 乔 不重要的事我可不管
Fargo, we have an emergency search and rescue.
法戈 我们有个紧急搜救任务
We need you at G.D.
希望你回动力局
Uh, when you say emergency, is that with a little "E"?
你说紧急的时候 是不是带了个E的音
Doug, go. Yeah, but we're
道格 去吧 可是我们
It's not like I won't be here when you get back.
又不是说你回来时我就不在了
Don't worry, Dr. Fargo,
别担心 法戈博士
I'll watch after your girl for you.
我会帮你照料你家美眉的
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表