剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
and would be an enormous asset if we could recruit her.
如能将她收于麾下对我们有极大的好处
I will continue to...
我会继续
All this to test some smart dust?
如此大费周章就为了测试智能微尘
Well, it's one of G.D.'s
这是动力局
most important geo-engineering projects.
最重要的地球工程项目之一
What, smart dust, like, self-cleaning dust?
什么 智能微尘 是能自我净化的灰尘吗
No, it's a way to reverse climate change.
不 它是逆转气候变化的一种方式
How does dust do that? Smart dust.
灰尘是怎么能做到的 是智能微尘
Well, global warming is caused when solar radiation
全球变暖是因为太阳辐射
is trapped in the atmosphere, so we're trying to reflect
滞留在大气中所造成的 因此我们想利用
some of that heat using microscopic devices
覆盖有钡榍的显微设备
coated in Barium Titanite.
反射掉其中一部分热量
You know that shiny thing that you put in your windshield
你把车停在太阳底下时放在挡风玻璃上的
when you're parked in the sun? Yes.
亮晶晶的那东西你知道吧 知道
Yeah, like a gazillion tiny versions of those.
很好 她说的就是类似的无数个缩小版
Oh, thank you.
多谢
So here's the containment unit
这就是用来控制少量测试雾的
for our small-scale test fog.
控制装置
I don't see anything.
我什么也没看见
We have complete control.
因为我们已经完全掌控了
We can change position, altitude, even the reflectivity.
可以改变方位 高度 甚至是反射率
What?
怎么
Now that's cool. They're being contained
这个够帅的 它们是被一个
by a cool plasma field.
等离子场控制的
Completely safe.
绝对安全
Wow. So what happens next?
接下来做什么
We're gonna spray them at 200 meters.
我们要把它们喷射到距离我们200米处
Are you using drones?
用遥控飞机吗
The director has decided to go another way.
主管决定另辟蹊径
Is that Fargo.
那是 法戈
Yeah, this is gonna go well.
是他 应该不会有差错
第五季 第十一集
灵异之城
Gas pycnometer is over here.
气体密度瓶在这
Got your C.H.N. analyzer, Nd-41's, proton gear here.
碳氢氮分♥析♥仪 钕41和质子装置在这
Oh, the fridge has metallic cores
这冰箱有金属磁芯
and cold cell lithium. And fresh O.J.
低温锂电池 还有新鲜橙汁
Ooh, yum.
棒极了
I just have to run down to the tristimulus lab
我得去趟三刺♥激♥实验室
to pick up some results, but make yourself at home.
查看些实验结果 你就在这自便吧
Okay.
好
Hello, Dr. Marten.
你好 玛丁博士
Oh! You scared me.
你吓到我了
Hi... computer.
你好 计算机
What can I assist you with?
有什么我能帮你的吗
That is a very good question, actually.
真是个好问题
I do not know yet.
但我还不知道
I would be happy to present some research possibilities
我很乐意根据你的专业领域
that conform to your areas of specialty.
罗列出一些具有研究价值的项目
Also, you have one message in your inbox.
还有 你有一条新信息
Oh, well, play it.
打开吧
From who? Unknown.
谁发的 未知
Message commencing.
信息开始播放
Message ends.
信息播放结束
Hey, my PDA said there was a slight irradiance surge in here.
我的掌上电脑显示这的辐照度有点偏高
What happened?
发生了什么事
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Sure, Zane. I didn't see anything.
当然 赞恩 我什么都没看见
Hmm. That's weird.
那可就奇怪了
Dust bunny to base, dust bunny to base!
微尘兔呼叫基地 微尘兔呼叫基地
I'm ready to commence my run, over!
我已经准备好了 完毕
Altitude and speed are good, Fargo.
高度 速度适中 法戈
Come right to 1-4-7 and it's a go.
直接转向147就可以了
Roger that, base! I'm in the pipe!
收到 基地 准备发射
So what do you figure?
你们有什么想法
We gonna blow something up or get covered in goo?
会炸掉点东西还是会被粘性物体困住
Why are you so pessimistic?
你怎么这么悲观
Really?
是吗
Right...
好吧
I think I'm gonna go with goo.
我赌粘性物
I'll go with explosion.
我赌爆♥炸♥
In three... two... one...
三 二 一
Release!
放
It's away!
释放了
Wait for it.
等着瞧吧
Containment field is holding all particles over test area.
操控域采集到了所有测试区上方的微粒
Let's check reflectivity.
我们来看下反射率
We're green across the board.
一切显示正常
Well, how do you like that? Everything went perfect.
你觉得如何 一切都很顺利
It worked!
成功了
I cleared my whole morning for damage control.
为了这个损害控制我可是空出了一整个上午
Me too.
我也是
Coffee? Sure.
来杯咖啡吧 好
Hello, Dr. Marten, what can I do for you?
你好 玛丁博士 我能为你效劳吗
Oh, Andy, awesome. Thanks for coming down.
好极了 安迪 有劳你下来了
I am in need of a handsome and brawny test subject.
我正好需要一个帅气又强壮的实验对象
Well, you are a charmer.
你真可爱
Just right here is good. Perfecto.
就站在这里 非常好
And may I say, it's wonderful to have you back.
我想说 真高兴你回来了
Thank you. It is good to be back.
谢谢 回来真是太好了
I have lots and lots to do.
我还有很多很多事要做
Wow, that appears to be some type of neural harmonic
这好像是某种神经谐波
with a, uh...
还有...
You are so smart...
你很聪明
But a little too trusting.
就是太容易相信人了
Well, of course I believe in punctuality,
我当然信奉严守时间
but I think at the end of the day, there's...
但在一天快结束的时候 还是...
Henry.
亨利
Good to see you up and about.
真高兴你身体康复了
Where's Major Shaw? Uh, well, he's, uh...
肖恩少校在哪里 他...
He's putting together some files.
他在整理一些文档
Yeah, which isn't necessarily a bad thing f-for Grace.
这对格瑞丝来说不一定是坏事
Yeah, no, he's, uh, he plays it hard
不 他这次要严办
but he's a stand-up guy, and he just wants to make sure
但他是个正直的人 这么做是为了确保
that there aren't any more breaches.
以后不会再有间谍这种事发生
I'm here to surrender myself
我来这里是为了向当地执法人员和
to local law enforcement and G.D. Security.
动力局安♥全♥部♥自首的
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I'm the second spy.
我就是另外的那个间谍
I stole classified information,
是我偷了机密信息
I persuaded Grace to do the same,
然后说服格瑞丝也这么做
I recruited Senator Wen,
是我雇了温参议员
and all the damage that she caused--
她所造成的一切破坏
the kidnapping, Holly's death... everything...
绑♥架♥ 霍莉的死 一切的一切
All on me.
都是我造成的
Y-You're serious?
你没开玩笑吧
Henry, why?
亨利 为什么
You'll have to ask the other Henry from the other timeline
这个问题的答案 你可以去问
to get the answer to that question.
另一条时间线上的那个亨利
This all happened before we altered things,
在我们回到1947年 改变历史之前
before we took our little trip to 1947.
这一切就发生过了
Right, okay, so-- so it wasn't you?
好吧 所以那就不是你了
Jack. But it was another you.
杰克 但他是另一个你
Not you you. Right?
而不是这个你 对吧
Back me up on this.
支持我这个观点
Jack, you can argue origin philosophy all you want,
杰克 你可以尽你所想去批判起源哲学
but it does not change the fact.
但这不会改变事实
But in reality, you didn't do anything.
但实际上 你没有做任何事
He's right.
他说得对
Grace is sitting in a cell
格瑞丝在坐牢
because Henry showed her the way.
全都因为亨利告诉了她该怎么做
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表