剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
All the NPCs are gone now.
所有非受控角色现在都已经不存在了
They're not. You'll see.
没有 等着瞧吧
They're coming for us.
他们会来找我们的
But I'm on to you.
但我知道你的意图
Holly... Easy, easy.
霍莉 放轻松 别激动
Holly, please.
霍莉 求你了
Put down the gun.
把枪放下
I'm--I'm so sorry.
我 我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起 对不起
I'm so sorry. I'm sorry...
真的很对不起 对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
Help her.
帮帮她吧
You're doing the right thing.
你这样做是对的
I hope so.
希望如此
You're giving her a chance at a real life.
你正在为她创造一个真实生活的机会
You ready?
准备好了吗
No. But do I have a choice?
没有 但我还有别的选择吗
Her B.P.'s dropping. Her pulse ox too.
她的血压在下降 脉冲含氧量也在下降
She can get through.
她可以挺过去的
Zane, it's too much for her. Shut it down.
赞恩 她承受不住了 关掉设备
We have to see it through.
我们必须顺利完成这个过程
She's stabilizing.
她稳定下来了
What now?
现在怎么办
Now we wait to see who she is when she wakes up.
现在我们等着看她醒来后会是谁
You came back.
你回来了
You're my wife.
你是我老婆
I'm sorry you found out this way.
我很抱歉你是通过这种方式发现的
I never wanted you to find out at all.
我根本就没想要你知道
Grace.
格瑞丝
You got to help me. I'm--it--
你得帮帮我 我...
How did you even get involved?
你当初怎么卷进来的
It doesn't-- doesn't matter now.
这 这些现在都不重要了
No, it does matter to me.
不 这对我很重要
I mean, you have to tell me what happened.
你得告诉我发生了什么事
Were you coerced, did Beverly's people threaten you?
你是被强迫的吗 是贝弗利的人威胁了你吗
No. No.
不 没有
There was a time when I believed in their mission to monitor G.D.
我有一阵很信任他们监控动力局的这项任务
But when their tactics became destructive,
但当他们的手段变得很具破坏性的时候
I quit.
我就退出了
While you were stealing classified information.
但你还在窃取机密信息
After sharing information years ago.
那是在多年前的信息共享之后
But who knows what Beverly took and adapted
但谁知道贝弗利用了什么东西
to steal the Astraeus.
来偷走阿斯特赖奥斯
I mean, you saw what it did to those people.
你也看到那东西对那些人的影响了
I was captain of that ship.
我是那艘船的船长
Those people were my crew, Henry.
那些人是我的船员 亨利
Because Senator Wen appointed you.
因为是温参议员委派你去的
No.
不是
I had no idea that she was working with Beverly,
我根本就不知道她和贝弗利是一伙的
Much less what they were planning.
更不用说他们的计划了
Then who else was involved?
那还有谁参与了
There was someone on that disc that you tried to destroy,
你想毁掉的是盘上的那个人的影像
and I can restore it.
而我可以恢复它
Henry, Henry, please. Don't do that.
亨利 亨利 求你别这样做
Why?
为什么
Who are you protecting?
你这是在保护谁
You.
你
You introduced me to Beverly Barlowe.
是你把我介绍给贝弗利·巴洛维的
We both shared classified information together.
我俩一起共享机密信息
You taught me everything I know.
我所有东西都是你教的
I have to write about this for the G.D. Archives,
我必须把这一切记录到动力局档案上
but I need a good title.
但我得起个好点的标题
How about the Second Coming of Holly Marten?
《霍莉·玛丁的二次回归》如何
Or is it the third?
还是叫"三次回归"呢
Ah, that sounds pretentious.
听起来有点做作
And borderline offensive.
还可能让人恶心
I'll stick with something scientific.
我还是起个比较有科学含量的名字吧
Hey, sleepyhead.
好啊 小懒虫
It's about time you woke up.
你也差不多该醒了
How are you?
你怎么样
Fully present and accounted for.
五脏俱全 完完整整的
Her vitals are strong.
她的体内器官非常有活力
Her neurotransmitters are healthy.
神经递质很健康
There's no signs of degeneration.
没有任何衰变迹象
She's back.
她回来了
Wh--When can she get out of here?
那她什么时候可以出去
Soon, but let's just lay low.
很快就可以了 但咱还是保守点吧
Make sure everything's still working properly,
确保一切都还是正常运行后再说
all right?
好吗
I know one thing that's working properly.
我知道有件事一直都没有出错
Amen for that.
完全同意
Why in the world would you come back to the house of horrors?
什么风把你给吹回恐怖屋来了
Well, given what the other couples in town
这里的情况跟镇上那些夫妻
are going through, this didn't look half bad.
经历的事情比起来 真是小巫见大巫
You kidding?
你开什么玩笑
It was fully awful.
那简直太糟糕了
True.
说对啦
But...
但
I look at what Fargo is willing to do for Holly
我看到了法戈愿意为霍莉所做的一切
and what Henry is going through for Grace.
以及亨利因为格瑞丝而经受的一切
And what you tried to do for me.
还有你想为我做的一切
And all I could think is any place is the right place
所以我能想到就是 只要和你在一起
as long as I'm with you.
无论去哪里都没问题
I got a surprise for you.
我给你准备了个惊喜
Oh, no, no, no.
不是吧 不 不 不
no more surprises.
别再有惊喜啦
It--I'm going to be installing a solar-heated shower.
我要安装一个太阳能热水器
I know, it's a little high-tech,
我知道 有点太高科技了
But I think it's good.
但我觉得挺好的
Nothing more as long as we don't lose
只要我们没有失去吃苦耐劳的平民品质
the rugged everyman quality.
这样足矣了
You know how much I love that.
你知道我有多爱那种品质
I do.
了解
You're going to find that this roof
你会发现这个屋顶
isn't going to fix itself.
不会自行修复的
Well, then I better go strap
那我最好去系上工具腰带
on the tool belt so I can help you.
这样我就能帮你一把了
Oh, but wait.
不过得等一下
There's one thing you have to promise me.
有件事你得先答应我
Next trip...
下一次旅行要去
Fiji.
斐济
Okay.
好的
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表