剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Thank you.
谢谢
Morning, sheriff.
早上好啊 治安官
Maple bar and vinspresso to go?
还是照旧槭糖圆饼和招牌咖啡外带吗
Am I that predictable?
有这么好猜吗
I would say "consistent."
你比较专一嘛
Oh, don't they look happy?
他们看着是不是很幸福
Hey, Zane. Carter.
赞恩 卡特
That's nice.
起码跟我打招呼了
So...
这么说
You're back together.
你们和好了
We're working on it. Congratulations.
还在努力 恭喜
Maybe now he'll stop giving me the stink eye.
说不定他就不再对我摆臭脸了
Oh, well, he's still having some issues with our,
好吧 他仍然很介意我们...
um, matrix relationship.
在模型里的关系
Yeah. So is Allison.
艾利森也是
Like that would ever happen in the real world, right?
搞得好像会成真一样
I know, right?
就是啊
Okay, so... I gotta head back to GD.
好了 我要回动力局了
Warren Hughes is coming from D.O.D. Human Resources.
国防部人资的沃伦·休斯要来
Oh, I love that little guy. Say hi for me.
我喜欢那个小老头 替我向他问好
Or you can tell him yourself.
你可以当面跟他说
He's conducting reviews of all the Astraeus crew members
他要来考察阿斯特赖奥斯号♥所有船员的状况
to ensure they're fit to return to work at GD.
确保他们的状态适合回动力局工作
And the fun never stops. Yeah.
真是一波未平一波又起 是啊
So you and I, we're-- we're good, right?
我们俩...我们俩没啥大问题吧
Yeah.
没有
No more weirdness?
不觉得别扭了
No.
不了
Good.
很好
That was weird.
真别扭
Here you go, sheriff. Oh, and...
你点的餐好了 治安官
looks like Zane forgot his sunglasses.
赞恩貌似忘记把眼镜带走了
Oh, I'll give 'em to him.
我可以带给他
Wow! Nice shades, ponch.
这眼镜真酷
Jackass.
傻不拉几的
Who gave you the authority to reactivate
谁让你们重新运行
the matrix mainframe?
模型主机的
Shut it down. Yes, director.
给我关了 是 局长
I want this thing dismantled and locked in the vault.
把这东西拆了锁到地下室去
D.O.D. orders.
这是国防部的命令
Fargo, hang on. I did.
法戈 等等 是我让他们这么干的
I just began restoring the corrupted files
我刚要开始恢复受损文件
to analyze the program code.
分♥析♥程序代码
That program killed Dr. Marten.
那个程序弄死了玛丁博士
I want it mothballed.
我要把它封起来
Yeah, I get that, man.
没错 我懂
We all miss her.
大家都很怀念她
But maybe understanding what happened
但了解事件的经过说不定能...
would give you, I don't know, some sense of closure.
怎么说 让你在某种意义上放下这个事
Isn't that what Holly would want?
霍莉也希望如此吧
Holly's gone. And I want that thing gone...today.
霍莉已经走了 今天我也要让那东西消失
Come on.
跟上
Make sure the crew's medical files are ready for review.
务必把全体人员的医疗档案准备好 以供检查
Okay, Dr. Blake.
好的 布雷克博士
I don't think I'm gonna make lunch today.
估计今天做不了中饭了
Oh, yeah. Jo told me Warren's in town.
是啊 乔跟我说了沃伦要来的事
Yes. And everything must go smoothly.
事情进展一定要顺利啊
People's jobs rely on it.
大家的饭碗保不保得住就全看这次了
So no pressure, then.
别有太大压力
I just want to get through this
我希望能顺利通过这个检查
and get everything back to normal.
让一切都回到正常轨道
Yeah.
是啊
So you were with Jo today?
刚刚你和乔在一起
Actually, she was with Zane.
实际上刚刚她和赞恩在一起
And is with Zane, 'cause we're in the real world.
现在也是 因为我们在现实世界嘛
You know? But I might have to talk to her from time to time.
不过我时不时还是要跟她聊聊什么的
Of course you will.
这个当然
Hey, my favorite couple!
我最爱的小夫妻俩
Oh, Warren!
沃伦
Oh, I heard about your ordeal.
你们的那段痛苦经历我有所耳闻
Terrible loss, Dr. Marten. I'm very sorry.
玛丁博士的死真是个巨大的损失 我很抱歉
Thank you. It was a shock to all of us...
谢谢 我们大家都很受打击
Well, I don't want to add to your stress,
我也不想加重你们的心理负担
so I'll keep these evaluations as casual as possible.
所以这次的评估我会尽量随意些
Think recreation therapy, not inquisition.
别把它看做审讯 就当做是休闲治疗吧
Okay.
好的
Well, I think the Astraeus crew
我觉得阿斯特赖奥斯号♥全体船员
will appreciate that.
都会对此心怀感激
Hey, I'm breezy.
我多平易近人呐
But in case things don't go well,
但为了防止意外的产生
sheriff, I'll need you to handle the redactions.
我要你来负责处理没通过的人 治安官
That doesn't sound "breezy."
这可一点都不平易近人
Well, let's get started.
开始吧
Good luck.
祝好运
Warren, this is Dr. Fowler,
沃伦 这是福勒博士
the Astraeus crew's particle physicist.
阿斯特赖奥斯号♥的粒子物理学家
Thank you for seeing me first, Mr. Hughes.
休斯先生 感谢你第一个就来评估我
I get test anxiety.
我有点紧张
No need, Dr. Fowler.
不用紧张 福勒博士
You must be glad to be getting back to normal life
在那段痛苦的经历之后
after your ordeal.
你肯定很高兴能过回正常的生活
Definitely.
当然
I'm getting used to reality again,
我在渐渐重新适应现实生活
and I was able to apply one of my virtual breakthroughs
我已经把我在程序里研发的一项突破技术
to my work here.
运用到了这里的工作中
Take a look.
请看
Ooh, steak! This is gonna be a good experiment.
牛排 这实验肯定不会差
I calculated the wave functions necessary
我计算出了通过量子纠缠
to transport organic material across space-time
让有机物穿越时空时
using quantum entanglement.
必须具备的波函数
Safety goggles, please.
请戴上防护眼镜
Okay...
好了
Here we go.
开始
Very impressive. Yeah.
真是大开眼界 是啊
But who'd want to eat it now?
不过谁会想吃它呢
I mean, you don't know where it's been.
你都不知道它去哪了
How does the reconstructed tissue
这个山寨的怎么能
compare to the original?
原版的比呢
Darn near identical.
几乎一模一样
We're still working out a few minor issues.
不过我们仍在想办法解决一些小问题
Oh, look out! Look out! Look out!
小心 小心 小心
Oh, sheriff, are you all right?
治安官 你没事吧
I'll never eat burgers again.
我再也不吃汉堡了
I don't know what happened.
我也不知道发生了什么
All the other tests went perfectly.
其他的测试都没出过差错
Can I get a towel?
能拿块毛巾来吗
Clean it up and run a diagnostic.
清理一下 进行错误诊断
Dr. Fargo...
法戈博士
clearly, Dr. Fowler rushed his work
很显然福勒博士为了给我
in order to impress me.
留下深刻印象而急功近利
Work he developed when he was jacked into the program.
急着把他在模型里开♥发♥的程序展现出来
Yes... This accident was
是 这个意外之所以发生
a direct result of his trauma!
直接原因就是他受了创伤
So he's redacted pending further evaluation.
所以在进一步评估之前 他处于观察待定期
Redacted?
观察待定
I'm very sorry.
真是抱歉
Now, Dr. Fargo, I have something special planned
法戈博士 我为你量身打造了一个
for your review.
考察方案
I think I'm deaf.
我觉得我聋了
This is my evaluation?
这就是我的评估吗
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表