剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
the way my implant does for my arrhythmia?
就像我的植入式除颤器帮我除颤一样
That--the nanoprobe, if we re-calibrate the charge--
用纳米探针 如果我们能重新校准电荷
We can send a small electrical jolt to the cluster
我们就能发出一小束电子簇
and neutralize the anomaly. Okay.
来中和异常反应 好的
That should do it.
这样应该可以的
We're running out of time.
我们快没时间了
I'm in.
我连上了
The E.E.G. Is still erratic.
他的脑电图还是不正常
Delivering charge...
我在传输电荷
Now.
开始
Okay, pulling...
好了 向外
Out.
拉
Jack?
杰克
Jack, come on. Come back to me, please.
杰克 醒醒 快醒醒
Come on, love, it's Allie.
快点 亲爱的 我是艾利
Come on, Jack.
快醒醒 杰克
Jack, is that you in there?
杰克 是你吗
It's me.
是我
I'm here.
我回来了
There's a happy ending, god.
真是欢喜的结局啊 老天
Definitely.
就是啊
Things do seem prone to go wrong around here,
我以为事情会变得很糟糕
But you guys have a knack for making everything turn out right.
但你们却有化险为夷的本事
We have an amazing crew. It's a team effort.
我们有一批出色的船员 这属于团队协作
I noticed that,
我注意到了这点
which is why I've reconsidered my decision
所以对于船员们观察待定的决定
to redact the crew.
做了重新考虑
If anything, the last 24 hours have shown me
在过去的24小时里 你们让我了解到
just how prepared you are to resume your duties.
你们已经做好准备恢复原职了
Oh, Warren, that's a great relief. Thank you.
沃伦 这简直是如释重负 谢谢你
Everyone except Fowler. That kid has issues.
唯独福勒除外 那孩子还存在问题
He needs some time off.
他还需要休息一段时间
He's not the only one.
不止他一个人需要休息
Oh, tell me about it.
可不是嘛
Uh, I've, um,
我最近
been trying too hard, Henry, to fix things,
一直在努力解决各种难题 亨利
to get back to normal,
好让一切回到正轨
But I think I need some time off, too,
我大概也需要休息一段时间
from all of it,
从这一切繁务中抽身
being here.
离开这里
I love you, but, um,
我爱你 但是...
I think I need to go away for a while.
我想离开一段时间
Margherita pizza for Allison, and for you, sheriff,
艾利森的玛格丽塔 而你呢治安官
barbecue-bacon-bleu-cheese burger
烤培根布鲁芝士汉堡
with beer-batter curly fries. Enjoy.
配上啤酒面糊炸薯条 请慢用
Thanks, Vince.
谢谢你 文斯
Turns out I can eat burgers again.
看来我又能吃汉堡了
I'm just glad that you're feeling like yourself again.
你又能做回自己 真替你高兴
Mmm, come here.
亲一个
Um, Jack,
杰克
I--there's something I need to say to you.
我有事要跟你说
Yeah, I need to say something to you, too.
我也有事要跟你说
I--sor--I--j-n--n--it, um...
不好意思 我...
When I was lying there and my brain was fading,
我躺在那里的时候 大脑逐渐失去意识
my thoughts were just being stripped away,
思绪慢慢变得模糊
The ones that I clung to were of you and the kids.
而我一直念念不忘的是你和孩子们
I never want to go through that loss again...Ever.
我再也不想经历和家人的分离之痛了
I want to start building memories with you,
我想要与你共建回忆
forever, starting now.
直到永远 从现在开始
So...
所以
Uh... Jack, what are you doing?
杰克 你这是要干嘛
I--I know this is the wrong place,
我知道在这种地方挺煞风景
and I know that this is the wrong time,
我也知道现在的时机并不合适
But I don't want to wait any longer.
但我不想再等下去了
Yeah. Uh--
没错
Allison...
艾利森
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
And I--I also know that this is a beer-battered potato ring...
我也知道这只是枚啤酒面糊薯条做的戒指
But, uh, people are staring, so...
但大家都看着呢
What do you say?
你怎么说
I say yes.
我愿意
Champagne for everyone!
我请大家喝香槟
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表