剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
I know how she feels.
我懂这感觉
Good night, darling girl.
晚安 亲爱的
Wait.
等一下
This is for you.
这是给你的
Now we're all here.
现在我们都在一起了
Good night.
晚安
Where's Allison?
艾利森呢
She's putting Jenna down. Okay.
她在哄吉娜睡觉 好的
How's Zane?
赞恩还好吗
He'll be okay.
他会没事的
I just--I can't believe that they're all back.
我只是 不敢相信他们都回来了
Did you tell him? I tried.
你告诉他了吗 我很想
I just--I couldn't.
但实在做不到
I couldn't tell her either.
我也没法跟她说
Okay, we can't keep this a secret, Jack.
好吧 但我们没法一直瞒着他们 杰克
Everyone knows.
这事众人皆知
No. But not tonight.
是的 但别在今晚说
It's just too much. Okay?
已经发生太多事了 好吗
Yeah.
是啊
So I'm gonna stay at a friend's.
我今天住在朋友家
'cause this is all just too weird.
因为这种局面太尴尬了
Better get you some clothes then.
我给你多带几件衣服
Sorry. It was my turn to fold.
对不起 今天本该轮我叠衣服
There you go.
给你
Thanks.
谢谢
We'll get through this.
我们会没事的
Yeah. Come on, I'll walk you out.
是啊 来吧 我送你出去
All right.
好的
How are you feeling?
你感觉还好吗
Excellent. Never better.
很好 好极了
Glad to hear it.
那就好
Yeah, so if you could just hand me my clothes,
是啊 帮我拿一下衣服
I've got four years to catch up on.
我得补上整整四年呢
Right after we do some final brain scans.
只要做完最后的脑同位素扫描就好了
Andy's orders.
这是安迪的命令
Yeah, I don't think that's gonna be necessary.
我觉得没这必要
Brain's feeling pretty good. Trust me.
我脑袋感觉挺好的 相信我
You'll feel even better once we're done.
做完会感觉更好
Okay, I think we're all set to go.
好了 差不多开始吧
Morning.
早上好
I went to check on you and Jenna last night,
我昨晚来看过你和吉娜
but you guys were both fast asleep.
你们俩很早就睡着了
Oh, I guess FTL travel really takes it out of you.
看来超光速旅行真的很让人吃不消
Yeah. Yeah, I made coffee.
是啊 我煮了咖啡
It's not as good as S.A.R.A.H.'s,
虽然没有莎拉煮得好喝
but I try.
但我尽力了
I see a lot of things have changed since I left.
我发现很多事都时过境迁了
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, it's gonna take some time to get adjusted.
是得花点时间适应
I saw you and Jo last night.
我昨晚看到你和乔了
I'm sorry.
对不起
You were gone for four years, Allie.
你离开四年了 艾利
It was Jo who pulled me back.
是乔帮我走出困境
It was Jo who helped me with the kids.
是她帮我照看孩子们
Jo helped me. She...
她帮助我 她...
And, um...
然后
it evolved.
我们感情升华了
I guess it would make sense that it was Jo.
是乔的话确实合情合理
Are you in love with her?
你爱上她了吗
Yes.
是的
Morning, sheriff.
早啊 治安官
Good morning.
早上好
Dr. Blake, how you feeling?
布雷克博士 你感觉怎样
I've been better.
好多了
I know this must be a very difficult adjustment for you.
我知道适应新环境不容易
We do have people to talk to.
我们可以找人听你倾诉
I encourage you to use them.
希望你能利用资源
By the way, has Mr. Donovan contacted you?
顺便问下 多诺万先生联♥系♥你了吗
No.
没有
Well, if he does, please let me know.
如果他联♥系♥你 请告诉我
He's having trouble adjusting.
他还不太适应新环境
We just want the entire crew
我们只是希望所有人
to transition back as easily as possible.
都能尽快找回状态
We don't want any more incidents.
我们不希望再有意外发生
Absolutely.
当然
Good. Nice talk.
很好 谈话很愉快
We got to talk to Henry about Zane.
我们得和亨利谈谈赞恩
Why? I've seen that look before.
为什么 我以前见过他那种表情
Good morning, kids.
早上好 孩子们
I brought blueberry muffins,
我带来了蓝莓松糕
and they're still warm.
还热着呢
Doug's favorite.
道格最爱吃了
That was very thoughtful of you, Isaac.
你真周到 艾萨克
Thank you. To a disturbing degree.
谢谢 我受宠若惊
They're probably poisoned.
它们可能被下毒了
Not at all.
完全没有
This is my apology for my attitude yesterday.
我要为昨天的态度道歉
It was immature and unprofessional,
太幼稚也太不专业了
and I'm really sorry, you guys.
我真的很抱歉 伙计们
I would really like a fresh start.
我很想重新开始
What do you say, Doug?
怎么样 道格
I guess.
好吧
Great. Well, let's dive right in then. Come on.
太好了 开吃吧 快来
Looks like the crown of the orc king.
看上去就像兽人王的王冠
And this is just the scale model.
这只是比例模型
The big one could turn an entire orc army
大号♥的能将一整支兽人部队
into a bunch of pussycats.
变成一堆小猫咪
This is an offshoot of my RSS,
这是RSS的衍生物
my Riot Suppression System.
我的暴♥力♥镇♥压♥系统
You mean the happy ray that became an anger ray?
就是当年搞得适得其反的那玩意吗
Well, if a certain former director of GD hadn't rushed me,
要不是因为某前任动力局主管催我太急
that wouldn't have happened.
才不会发生这种事
No offense.
无意冒犯
But I've been able to work all the bugs out of my ass.
但我总算修复了所有漏洞
Excuse me?
抱歉 你说什么
A.S.S. Adrenaline Suppression System.
ASS 肾上腺素抑制系统
It's for combat situations.
适用于格斗局面
It targets the neurotransmitter frequencies
它作用于敌人♥大♥脑内边缘系统的
in the limbic area of your enemy's brain,
神经递质频率
and it turns aggression into submission.
将违抗之心化为虚无
People just do as they're told.
使人们变得唯命是从
And it really works?
真的有用吗
That's how I got promoted to head up
因为有用我才会被提升为
the unconventional weapons lab.
非传统武器实验室的老大
Hey, do you guys want to see the latest
你们想看看
in microwave weapons technology?
微波武器技术的新产品吗
We can roast the innards of a field mouse
我们能从空中50英里处
from 50 miles up.
烤熟一只田鼠的内脏
Wait, why would you want to do that?
等等 这有啥意义吗
Fargo.
法戈
Come here.
快过来
Man, am I glad to see you.
伙计 见到你真高兴
Yeah, I heard about Martha. Are you--
我听说玛莎的事了 你...
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I'll live.
哥还活着
Something's seriously wrong here.
这里有什么很不对劲
Yeah, tell me about it.
这还用你说
I have to work with stupid Parrish,
我得和傻帽帕里什一起工作
and he's actually being nice to me.
而他居然对我很友好
No, I mean with everything.
我是说所有事都不对劲
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表