剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
她真漂亮
She's beautiful.
-你能专注吗 -抱歉
- Can you please focus right now? - I'm sorry.
我没法专... 我好饿
I can't con-- I'm starving.
-我没法专注 -我说你饿你才能饿
- I can't concentrate. - I'll tell you when you're hungry.
是的 女主人
Yes, Mistress.
我们去吃东西
All right, let's go get a snack.
谢谢
Thanks.
我能排在你们后面吗
Can I squeeze behind you guys?
-当然 -嗯
- Sure. - Oh, yeah.
抱歉
Sorry.
你们是新来的吗
Are you guys new here?
嗯 我们是新人
Yeah. Yeah, we're new to the scene.
-感觉如何 -很棒
- How are you liking it so far? - It's great.
是吗
Yeah?
我是莱斯利女主人
Oh, I'm, um... Mistress Lesley.
-黛比 幸会 -幸会
- Debbie. Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
我们准备去另一间屋子玩 你想加入吗
We were gonna go play in the other room. Do you wanna join us?
好啊
Yeah.
很乐意
Yeah, we'd love to.
-水 -好
- Water. - Yeah.
我先让我的奴吃完他的东西
I'm just gonna let my slave here finish his snack,
然后就来
and, uh... we'll be right in.
-好 里面见 -好
- Good. We'll see you there. - Okay.
好了
Okay. All right.
确保你能拍到
Make sure you get a good,
他们"活动"的清晰照 好吗 准备好没
clean shot of them in the act. Okay? You feel ready?
-嗯 没问题 -好
- Yeah. I got this. - Okay.
-该上场了 -我把这个吞了
- It's go time. - Let me just swallow this.
好
All right, just--
吞下去没 很好
Swallow? Great.
-走吧 -我为你骄傲
- Let's do this. - Hey. I'm proud of you.
-真的吗 -是的 走吧
- For real? - Yeah. Let's go.
好
Hello?
-嘿 -我们来了
- Hey! -We're here.
-欢迎 -你好
- Welcome. - Hello.
这有很多玩具 想玩什么都行
So, there are lots of toys. You can play with whatever you want.
好 我们是新人 你能不能
Great, well, we're new to this, so maybe you can...
-嗯 -帮我们开始
- Yeah. - ...help us get started.
十字架不错
The cross would be pretty good.
你背靠着它
Why don't you put your back against it?
-我去拿个这个 -嗯
- I'll grab one of these guys. - Mm-hm.
坏男孩
Bad boy.
你是坏男孩吗
Are you a bad boy?
我是坏男孩
I'm a bad boy.
-没错 -知道我为你准备了什么吗
- Yeah, you are. - You know what I have for you?
当然
Oh, I sure do.
-嗯 -真的
- Mm-hm. - Yeah.
-你的最爱 -我♥操♥
- Your favorite. - Oh, fuck.
-好喜欢 -亲上去
- Yes, please. - Kiss it.
真是个坏男孩
Such a bad, bad boy.
关于坏男孩我是怎么说的
What did I say about being a bad boy?
你说"别做坏男孩"
You said, "Don't be a bad boy."
我只能让你留堂了
I'm gonna have to put you in detention.
-因为你是坏男孩 -不 女主人
- 'Cause you're such a bad... boy. - No, Mistress.
不 女主人 我不能留堂
No, Mistress, I can't stay in detention.
你放学后必须留下来
No, you're gonna have to stay after school
-每天 -我的天
- every... - Oh, my God.
都要留堂
...single day.
我靠
Oh, shit.
我得获得妈妈的同意
I'll have to get permission from my mommy.
说"啊"
Say aah.
说"拜托"
Say please.
拜托
Please?
就这样
That's it.
说"谢谢你教我"
Say, "Thank you for teaching me."
谢谢你教我
Thank you for teaching me.
谢谢 莱斯利老师
Thank you, Teacher Lesley.
往后一点
A little back.
是吗 更多
Yeah? More.
嗯 更多
Mm-hm. More.
我们配合得太好了
What a team, man.
-你很棒 我也很棒 -行了
- You were great. I was great. - Okay- -
-我们应该经常这样 -淡定
- We should be doing this more. - Yes. Just be cool, okay?
-好 -我们走
- All right. - We're outta here.
莱斯利
Lesley.
你们都要走了吗
Are you both leaving?
是的
We are, yeah.
-我想给你我的名片 -谢谢
- Well, I wanted to give you my card. - Thank you.
如果你想参加下一次派对
In case you wanted to come to the next party.
-太好了 -祝你晚上愉快
- Great. - Have a good night.
你也是 谢谢
You, too. Thanks.
谢谢 女主人
Thank you, Mistress.
-给我 -你当然想要了 我们走
- I'll take that. - Yeah, I bet you will. Let's go.
祝你晚上愉快
Have a good night.
他表现很棒
He was amazing.
他似乎为团队奉献了很多
He took many for the team, it seems like.
-的确 -是的
- Yeah, he really did. - Yeah.
你想见我 佩里
You wanted to see me, Perry?
-干得漂亮 -谢谢
- Great job! Great job! - Thanks, man.
-我能说什么呢 -你灭了他们
- What can I say, guys? - You knocked 'em dead.
你是个很好的搭档
Hey, you were a really good partner.
你教会了我一切
You showed me everything I know.
你的淤痕呢
So where are your bruises?
基本都在我裆部
I guess they're just kinda all up and down my loins.
任何BDSM相关的案子 就找你了
Any BDSM case, you are on it.
-谢谢 -嗯
- Thank you. - Yeah.
我很感谢 佩里
I really do appreciate it, Perry.
从很多方面讲都是我人生里最棒的一晚
It was the night of my life in a lot of ways.
我家刚被偷了
I just got robbed,
我想要你这最大的摄像头
so I'm... I'm looking for just the biggest camera you have.
亮光
Bright lights.
我想要动态感应器
I mean, I want motion sensor,
有人经过就会亮起来
that the lights come on when somebody walks by.
我只想让人知道监控拍到他们了
Um, I just want people to know that they are on camera.
我没开玩笑
Like, I'm not foolin' around.
当然
Absolutely.
我很遗憾你遭窃了 很可怕
I'm sorry you got robbed. That's horrifying.
-嗯 -你来对地方了
- It's... yeah. - You came to the right place.
我预定了一个9点的桌子 名字是休
I've got a nine o'clock for Hugh.
-你的桌子准备好了 -那是我的约会对象
- Your table's ready. - That's my date.
阿米莉娅
Amelia.
-你好吗 -很好
- How are you? -I'm good.
-你呢 -很高兴见到你
- Hi. How are you? - Great to see ya.
-我也是 -桌子准备好了
- You, too. - Table's ready.
那天是你第一次参加那种派对吗
Was it your first time at a party like that?
是的
Yes.
我能看出来
I could tell.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
-我下次会更好 -没关系
- I'll be better next time. - No, that's okay.
我只是很好奇
I-- I'm just so curious, like...
你怎么认识莱斯利的
how do you know Lesley?
我
Well, I, uh...
她
She's...
算是我上司
someone who I... I kind of work for.
她 我想说的是...
She... Yeah. What I try to--
这
It's--
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表