剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
好 你说的是 我很抱歉
Okay. You're right. I'm sorry. Um...
我觉得如果我
I think if I was engaging in...
和一个你的朋友
a physical and emotional relationship with someone that you...
在身体和情感上发♥生♥关♥系♥的话
had-- were friends with that--
你又不关心瑞恩
You don't care about Ryan.
这不是真的 我关心瑞恩
A, that's not true. I care about Ryan.
你不 你不关心
You don't. You don't, really.
-我们不像过去那样亲密 -是的
- We're not as close as we used to be. - Yeah.
但他不是陌生人
But he's not a stranger.
我不是说有规定
And I'm not saying there was a rule--
所以现在规定必须是陌生人了
So now there's a rule it has to be strangers?
你能不插话 让我把话说完吗
Can I finish talking for one second without you interrupting me?
可以
Yes.
我说的不是规定 我说的是我以为
I'm not even talking about a rule. I'm talking about I thought
我们之间存在着交流
that there was a level of communication that was happening,
如果你
that if you...
我有点吃惊 有点被骗
I felt a little surprised, like, a little hoodwinked that,
当你告诉我
when you told me that...
你跟瑞恩说了我们是开放式关系
uh, you had told Ryan that we were in an open relationship,
我问你你们之间有没有什么
I asked if there was something there,
你说不知道 应该没有
and you were like, "I don't know. I don't think so."
然后突然间 就发生了这事
And then, all of a sudden, this thing was happening,
我意思就是我希望
and I'm just saying I would have liked a... A little more...
你能稍微多在意一下
just a little more care around
我们和他还有他妻子共同的朋友关系
our mutual friendship with him and his wife
以及我们生活的相互联♥系♥
and the interconnectedness of our lives.
我现在好气
I'm so enraged right now.
-为什么 -因为 到底是因为什么
- Why? - Because it's... it's like, which is it?
因为他结婚了
That he's married?
-还是因为他是你朋友 -不能两个都是吗
- That he's your friend? - Can both not be true things?
你为什么在用你表演的声音
Why are you using your theater voice?
好吧
Okay.
你并不想好好对话
You're not interested in us having a real conversation.
不 我没有破坏他们的婚姻
No, I didn't cause the crack in their marriage.
如果他们的婚姻很美满
If that marriage was, like, killin' it,
他就不会一天给我发无数条短♥信♥
he wouldn't be, you know, texting me a thousand times a day.
好吧 小心 我就这个意思
Cool. Be careful. That's all I'm saying.
这是我听过的最操蛋的话
That's the most fucking irritating thing I've ever heard.
我们的关系
We really had that thing, that sort of, like...
很甜蜜
hokey thing, where, like,
我感觉我们瞬间就知道
I feel like we knew right away that we were...
我们之间有很深的多♥维♥联♥系♥
we have this, like, very deep, multi-dimensional connection.
我们在大学相识 相爱
And we, like, met in college and we... we fell in love hard,
而我
and... and I'm...
很高兴我的妻子出现在我的生活里
so glad that my wife is in my life,
我们是父母 我们是搭档
and that we're parents, that we're partners,
但我觉得我们都牺牲了
but I just feel like we both cut ourselves off from...
去体验世界的机会
a whole universe of experience.
然后
And, um...
我其实并不是在说性
Um, I don't even... I'm not even talking about sex and...
以及约会
dating, necessarily.
我感觉这像是自我
I feel like a kind of self...
发展
development?
-嗯 -如果我能多愁善感一点
- Yeah. - I mean, if I can get a little hokey,
-就像是 -嗯
- like a kind of... - Yeah.
之前不存在的发展
...evolving that I wasn't doing,
-我停止 -嗯
- like, that I had just stopped... - Yeah.
关心生活里的很多事
...caring in so many areas of my life,
因为我把她当做理所当然
because I was taking her for granted,
因为这有点
because it was this sort of--
就好比你习惯了
It's like you got used to it.
-对 我习惯了 -嗯
- Yes. Yeah, I got used to it. - Yeah.
感觉是安排好的
And I-- And it felt, like, arranged.
感觉 因为它的合法性
Like, it felt like, because of the legality of it,
比如医保
and just shit like health insurance,
我们
uh, that we were...
-从某种程度上来说就像我们占有了对方 -嗯
- Like we owned each other, on some level. - Yeah.
你懂吗
You know? And, like...
我也不知道 我显然
I don't know. I'm... I'm clearly, like...
现在在消化这一切 但是
processing all this right now, but like...
不 我很喜欢
No, I love it.
-操 你有套子吗 -有
- Yeah. Fuck. Do you have a condom? - Yeah.
你玩得开心吗
Did you have fun?
嗯 很开心
Yeah. It was fun.
瑞恩
萨迪发现了你发来的那些图片
瑞恩
给我打电♥话♥
这些黄色的都是不同的表情
These yellow ones are all different little emoji faces.
这个上面是一小片披萨
This is a little slice of pizza, on this one.
-是的 -还有披萨表情吗
- Oh, yeah. - There's a pizza one?
-是的 你想要吗 -我不知道还有披萨表情
- Yeah. Do you want it? - I didn't know there was a pizza emoji.
当然
Sure.
谢谢
Thanks.
多色
Ooh, multicolor.
-嗯 -我喜欢
- Yeah. - I like it.
-你们真不错啊 -看着不错
- You guys are... doing so good. - We're looking good.
我今晚要出去
I'm going out tonight.
-好 -我今晚必须出去
- Oh, okay. - I have to go out tonight.
我们
We just...
你得找个保姆
You'll need to book a sitter,
因为记得吗 我也有安排
'cause remember, I have plans as well.
-是吗 -是的
- You do? - Yeah.
-你有跟我说吗 -有
- No. Did you tell me? - Yeah.
什么时候说的
Oh. When did you tell me?
几天前
A couple of days ago.
什么时候
When?
我记不清具体是哪天了
Uh... I don't remember the exact day,
但短♥信♥历史里有
but it's in our text history.
-你应该没跟我说过 -说过的
- I don't think you did, actually. - I did.
没事 看艾丽克丝或者其他人有没有空
It's cool. Just, uh, see if Alex or anyone is available.
我没
I don't really... Um...
我没空联♥系♥
I don't really have time to get into that.
你能帮我吗
Is there any way you could help me?
你没空给艾丽克丝发短♥信♥
You don't have time to text Alex?
我没空给艾丽克丝发短♥信♥
I don't have time to text Alex.
我也没有
Okay, well, I don't either.
-我一天都安排满了 -我得去上班
- I have a full day. - I... Well, I have to go to work.
我也要上班
I'm working too.
-我必须去上班 -我也必须去上班
- I actually have to go to work. - I actually have to go as well.
-你在忙什么 -写剧本
- What are you working on? - Writing a play.
好的
Okay. Okay.
你现在在用手♥机♥
You're literally on your phone right now.
嗯 我
Yeah, I'm literally--
醒来就看到77封邮件
Woke up to 77 emails
我上班前得一一回复完
that have to be answered before I get into work
然后要连着参加三个会议
where I then walk into three back-to-back meetings.
你为什么不先确保你的孩子今晚有人照料
Why not make sure your children are being watched tonight,
然后再去回复邮件呢
then you can answer all of your emails?
因为我有真正的工作
Because I have a real job.
-我必须... -你这话可不好听
- Where it actually matters... - That's not helpful.
-及时回复邮件 -我也有真的工作
- ...if I respond to an email in time. - I have a very real job.
我不是说你没有真的工作
I'm not saying you don't have a real job.
我尊重你所在做的
I respect what you are doing,
-但你没有 -当女人说"我有真正的工作"时
- but you don't have... - When someone says, "I have a real job,"
-通常是指 -你不用期限 亲爱的
- it usually means-- - You don't have a deadline, sweetheart.
我有期限
I have a deadline.
-我有期限 -每天都有期限
- I do have a deadline. - Every single day, there's a deadline.
不 你没有期限
No, you don't have a deadline.
我有 剧院给了我一个期限
I do. The theater gave me a deadline.
我得在...之前完成初稿
I need to have a draft done by the end of--
是今天吗 是今天吗
Is it today? Is it today?
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表