剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
比如周六
Like, just Saturdays?
反正那晚所有人都会出门 人人都在制♥造♥噪音
Everyone's out that night anyway. Everyone's making noise.
这可行
That could work.
但是
But I mean,
这么多人进进出出
you know, with all the people coming and going,
车子停在巷子里 这会让我们看上去可疑
cars in the alley... it makes us look suspicious.
像是我们在贩毒一样
It looks like we're dealing drugs.
每次有人来他都会报♥警♥
He's gonna call the cops every time we have people over,
不管我们开不开门
whether we're open or not.
那人就是个混♥蛋♥
Dude is a dick.
我不想让他赢
I just-- I don't wanna let him win.
我知道
I know.
他搬来之前一切都很好
It's like, everything was fine before he moved here,
而现在一个混♥蛋♥决定我们能不能
and now, like, one asshole is deciding whether or not we can...
但现在是他
Yeah, but it's him now,
以后还会有别人
it's gonna be another guy later.
你知道 这个片区
You know, there are million-dollar houses
有越来越多的豪♥宅♥
going up all over this neighborhood.
跟两年前不一样了
It's not the same as it was two years ago.
我们得面对现实
I think we have to face facts, man. You know...
我们是在赚钱 但我们已经进了两次监狱
We're making money, but now with going to jail twice,
我有很多可失去的 但你的更多
I have a lot to lose, but you have so much more to lose.
想想你的家人和孩子
I mean, think of your family and your kid.
我不知道
I don't know.
我想继续酿酒 我们可以继续酿酒
I want to keep brewing. We can keep brewing.
但是
But...
不
just...
像那样
not like that.
一周前一切都还很完美
Man, everything was perfect, like, a week ago.
每次我觉得
And every time I think, like...
我走上正轨了 然后就会发生这种事
I have it figured out, something like this happens, and it...
感觉很不公平
it just doesn't feel fair.
我很遗憾
Sorry, man.
我不知道我能不能
I don't know if I can...
倾尽我的全部去...
give everything I need to give to make...
去这么做
To make that move.
-我懂 我不 -我不想
- I get it. I don't- - - You know? I don't wanna...
我不想让你失望 我不想
I don't wanna disappoint you and I don't wanna...
我不想搞砸
I don't want to mess it up...
坑到我们俩 我们现在情况不错 所以
for both of us and we're in a good place right now, so I...
我感觉维持现状也不错
I feel like it could be good to just sort of sit on it
继续用手上的资源树立我们的信心 而不是
and continue building our confidence with what we have, rather than...
我知道这很糟 我知道
I know it's shitty. I know...
你能再考虑考虑吗
Can you just think about it a little more?
最晚明天答复
I mean, we have till tomorrow.
他跟你谈了吗
Did he call-- Did he talk to you?
是的
Yeah.
-今天吗 -嗯
- Today? - Yeah.
他说如果我们想要就是我们的了 但他们得做决定
He said it's ours if we want it, but they have to make a decision
因为还有别人想要
because there's other people who want it,
他们不能一直为我们留着
and they can't hold for us, so...
我们再考虑考虑
If we could just think about it a little more.
我真的觉得这是正确的选择
I really, really think it's right.
真的 我不只是
I really do. I'm not just, like...
我这么说不是为了让你做什么
I'm not just saying this to, like, make you do something.
-我真的觉得是正确的选择 -我知道
- I really think it's right. - No, I know.
我知道
I know.
我们都去过了
I just thought we were there.
你懂吗
You know?
嗯 我不
Yeah, I don't--
我知道 我知道
I know, it's-- I know.
我放弃
I give up.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你还好吗
You okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许不好
Maybe not.
怎么了
What's up?
我感觉我在一年里失去了我整个家庭
I just feel like I lost my whole family in the course of a year.
亲爱的 这不是真的
Sweetie, that's not true.
嗯
Yeah.
但昨晚
But last night was...
很让人沮丧
frustrating.
但
But...
看到
just seeing...
杰夫
Jeff...
让我意识到
just made me realize...
我很想他
that I miss him.
你怎么不跟他说
Why don't you tell him that?
老实说
Honestly?
我不想让他
Uh, I don't want to let him...
赢
win.
我知道这很蠢 但
I know it's dumb, but...
感觉像是我输了
it just feels like a loss somehow.
我和他之间的一切都是比赛
You know, everything's a competition with me and him.
一般在大事上
Usually on the big stuff.
爸爸会
Dad...would...
在这
be here...
进行干预 但
to run interference, and, uh...
他不在
he's not.
亲爱的
Sweetie.
我不认为杰夫赢了
I don't think Jeff is winning.
他一周内进了监狱两次
He's been to jail twice in a week.
这可不算赢
That's not winning.
我觉得你们都输了
I think you're both losing.
西蒙睡了吗
Is Simone asleep?
嗯 我刚哄她入睡
Yeah, I just put her down.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we, um... Can we talk real quick?
当然
Yeah, sure.
我很抱歉
I'm just-- I'm sorry.
我知道我说
I know I said that...
我会
That I was gonna...
在你创业的同时
you know, hold down the fort, and...
替你分担 支持你
and support you, you know, while you build this company, and, um...
我在过去几天损害了这点
Yeah, I've just jeopardized that over the past few days, and...
我很自私 我
I've just been really selfish, and I...
嗯
Yeah.
但我跟鲁斯谈了
But I talked to Russ, and... and, uh...
我们会关掉车♥库♥
the garage is-- We're shutting it down. So...
-真的吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
-谢谢 -嗯
- Thanks. - Yeah.
这对我意义很大
It means a lot to me.
我最近
You know, I've just been, like...
我最近一直在想
I've just been trying to think about...
为什么车♥库♥对我如此重要
Like, why the garage has been, like, so important to me,
尽管我知道那伤害了你
even though I know that it's hurting you, and, like...
我想 我也不知道 我最近
I guess-- I don't know, I've been, like...
一直在想我爸爸
just thinking about my dad a bit, and...
我小的时候
and just like, you know, when I was a kid
我们会一起酿酒
and we would, like, brew together, you know?
我不知道 我是在试图
And I don't know, some of my happier memories
留住我的一些美好回忆
and I guess I was just trying to hold on to that or something,
这不是借口
and it's just like, you know, that's not an excuse
我讨厌我让你经历这一切
and, like, I fucking hate that I just put you through this
你不值得这样 而我 我
and you don't deserve that, and I... I-- Yeah.
我知道
Hey, look, I know...
我知道这很难
I know it's been hard, and...
我知道我最近压力很大
I know I've been stressing out a lot,
我也往你身上发气
and I've been taking it out on you too, and...
不过问你就做出这些决定
making all these steps without even asking you, really,
我知道
and you know, I know...
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表