剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
大家好 欢迎来到
Hey, everybody. Welcome to...
-没有 -死的
- Zine... - Not...
-齐恩 -一个
- Dead... - A...
-新的 -漫画
- New... - Comics...
-阅读 -系列
- Reading... - Series.
系列
Series.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hi.
ASL
"A/s/l?"
ASL 马特之前在跟我说这个
"A/S/L. Matt was telling me about this.
意思是年龄/性别/地点
It means Age/Sex/Location.
我13岁 男性 住在伊利诺伊州
I'm 13. Male, and live in Illinois."
你应该没听说过 哈哈
"Nowhere you'd know, I think. Haha!"
我19岁 加州女性
"I'm 19, female in California.
我有大奶♥子♥ 我欲♥火♥焚身
I have huge tits, and I'm really fucking horny."
你想在线做♥爱♥吗
"Do you want to cyber?"
我以前经常这样
You know, I used to do shit like this all the time.
我也不知道是什么时候变得懒惰
I don't know when I, uh, got so lazy, or just like...
-你太忙了 -嗯 忙 小孩
- Well, you're busy. - Yeah, busy, kids,
但我感觉我一直在谨慎行事
but I feel like I've been playing it safe,
我感觉 我也不知道 我
you know, I feel like, I don't know, like I was...
就像在一块石头下
sort of under a rock,
现在我醒来
and now I'm waking up a little, there's, like...
我们生活在美国的大城市
We live in one of those great cities in America
到处都有很酷的东西
There's cool shit everywhere.
-走出去看看 -每天晚上
- Like, get out there and see it. Yeah. - Every night.
脖子有点
Just the neck is like...
-什么 -抱歉
- What? - Sorry.
但是脖子还是不...
Yeah, but the neck is still, like, not so...
抱歉
Sorry.
我有点不懂
I sort of don't understand.
任性芝加哥
第三季 第一集
是你当初一心想要
I mean, I feel like you were very much one of the main catalysts
我们尝试开放式婚姻的
for opening up this marriage,
现在我们一起踏上这段旅程
and now that we are on this journey together,
每次我想
like, every time I wanna...
与你分享 交流我的经历的时候
share with you and communicate these experiences I'm having,
你似乎毫不在意
you... you don't seem to care.
你从不问问题 你
You don't ask any questions. You...
你 我在说话 你却在看手♥机♥
You just-- I'm talking, and you're looking at your phone.
就像
It's like...
我不知道 我
I don't know. I just...
我不知道该怎么说这事
I don't know how to even begin to address that.
我感觉我
I feel like I'm...
在这个情况里就像是个英雄
basically a hero in this situation,
而
and...
我
I... I'm not...
对你的女友们不感兴趣
excited enough about all your girlfriends?
我们谈过如果我们要去见别人
We had talked about if we're gonna see other people--
我想要你去见别人
I want you to see other people!
对 但是重点是
Right, but the whole point was to
告诉对方自己的经历
tell each other about that stuff,
-然后交流 而不是 -我是个成年女性
- and communicate, so it's not just like-- - I'm a grown-ass woman.
我不想去个秘鲁游击餐厅
Like, I don't wanna go to a pop-up Peruvian... uh...
你以前对这些事很感兴趣的
But you used to be interested in things like this.
你上的可是艺术学院
You went to art school, for Christ's sake.
你主修的是表演艺术
You were a performance art major.
你在说什么啊 你以前
Like, what-- what are you talking about? You used to--
你应该喜欢这类东西的
This is the kind of thing you would have loved.
-所以 -你知道我现在的生活是什么样吗
- So-- - Do you know what my life is now?
我当然知道你什么是怎样的 我们是夫妻
Of course I know what your life is. I'm married to you.
我和你同床共枕 我知道你生活什么样
I sleep in the same bed with you. I know what your life is.
我是说你的性格里有一部分
I'm saying there was a component to your personality
以前对这些事感兴趣
that used to be interested in things like--
就因为我们是夫妻不代表
Being married doesn't mean I have to be interested
我也要喜欢他所喜欢的东西
in everything he's interested in.
是的 你不用喜欢
No, you don't have to be interested
我所喜欢的东西
in the actual thing I'm interested in.
但我觉得当你爱一个人
I do think when you love someone,
你看到他们回家 兴奋的样子
and you see them come home and they're excited,
你可以因为我喜欢生活
that you could be excited
-而感到兴奋 -你说得对
- that I'm excited about life. - You're right.
你说得对 说得对
You're right. You're right!
你不用看卡♥通♥艺术
You don't have to see the cartoon art.
不好意思 但当你工作的时候
I'm sorry, but when you work... Uh...
-我很少有空闲时间 -我
- I have so little free time. - It's not- -
-也不喜欢这样 -打住 我很少有空闲时间
- I'm enjoying these-- - Excuse me. I have so little free time.
我拼命工作
I'm working my fucking ass off...
老实说 还是不够
for not enough, frankly.
现在也不顺利
And it's not going well right now,
所以或许我回家后 我不想听
so maybe when I get home, I don't really wanna hear about...
你所在经历的这个
what exciting, you know... Uh... you know...
令人激动的进化 这个旅程
this... this evolution, this journey that you're on.
你觉得为了扩充你现在的感受
And do you think you need to talk about these things with her
你需要和她谈这些事吗 还是
in order for the expansion to continue that you're feeling, or...
不 但我想如果我们不谈
No, but I guess I'm afraid that if we don't talk about it,
我们只会渐行渐远
we will just continue to grow apart.
-凯尔 -特雷弗 你怎么样
- Hey, Kyle. - Trevor, what's up?
-一般般 你呢 -很好
- Not much, man. How are you doing? - Good.
你在忙什么
What are you working on?
我想完成这个我写了很久的剧本
I'm trying to finish this play that I've been writing for forever.
好的 加油
Oh, okay. Right on, man.
-今年夏天你会经常见到我的 -好啊
- You'll see a bunch of me this summer. - Sounds good.
这是全新的
This is all new.
以前还没见过公园的这部分
Haven't seen this whole part of the park before.
-是吗 -是的 很漂亮
- Oh, you haven't? - No, it's awesome.
我喜欢他们把树砍掉 让小孩有地方玩
I just like how they knock down trees for kids to play on.
-你好吗 -很好 你呢
- How are you? - Good, how are you doing?
很好
Good.
怎么了
What's up?
你没事吧
You good?
嗯 抱歉
Oh, uh, yeah. Sorry.
我在想事情
Yeah, I'm just in my head.
我想
I would like to, um...
让我们的关系回到朋友的层面
try moving things back into, like, a more friendly space.
明白
Gotcha.
好
Okay.
我最近在和一些其他人见面
I've been hanging out with some other people and...
我
I, uh...
我今天见了艾米
I just... I saw Amy today, and, uh, yeah.
我们进行了一次奇怪的对话
We had a weird conversation.
-我很遗憾 亲爱的 -没事
- Oh, I'm sorry, honey. - It's okay.
是你那个...
Was it like that you kind of like...
-还是往常 -嗯
- The usual, so... - Yeah.
-那些复杂的事 -嗯
- Complicated shit. - Yeah.
我感觉
I just have a hunch that
或许我需要更多的空间
maybe I need a little bit more space.
你拥有所有我也
You know, you, like, have all the things that I also want...
-我明白 -想拥有的事物
- Yeah, I get it. - ...already, so...
我不想阻止你拥有那些事物
Yeah, I don't wanna stop you from having those things.
谢谢
Thank you.
我真的
I really, like,
谢谢你能理解 我过去几天
appreciate you understanding. I've been kind of...
为这事感到很焦虑
nervous about this for the past few days.
-是吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
我要怎么处理最好
How do I best handle this for you?
你想要我
Do you want me to...
离开 再也不联♥系♥你吗
bug off and not contact you anymore?
-不 我想和你做朋友 -做朋友
- No, I wanna be friends. Like, I... - ...be friends?
我们之前就是朋友
We were friends before...
我想继续和你玩
and I would love to keep hanging out with you
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表