剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
这上面的都是户外摄像头
Now, all these are the outdoor cameras, up here?
这些就是户外摄像头
These would be the outdoor cameras.
那些是聚光灯吗
Are those, like, spotlights?
不是聚光灯 可以让你在晚上能看清
They're not spotlights. They'll give you vision at night.
不会
They're not gonna be...
-不是用来吓走人的... -让你定住
- It's not a spotlight to shoo away-- - Freeze!
-嗯 -明白
- Yeah. - All right.
-也许 -你有那种吗
- Could maybe-- - Do you have that?
只能定制了
It would be a custom rig.
我们没有
There's-- We don't have...
没事 这些要多少钱
That's all right. How much do these run?
任性芝加哥
第三季 第二集
丽莎 我是单身健身的休
Hi, Lisa, it's Hugh from Fitness Singles.
嗯 你怎么样
Yeah! How are you?
没什么
Ah, not much.
我是来确认
Just callin' to confirm,
明晚你会来吧
uh... you're still up for tomorrow night.
我已经预约好了
I made reservations.
嗯
Yeah, man.
我很激动
I'm super excited.
抱歉我们没有一起健身
I'm sorry we're not workin' out together.
先吃顿晚饭
Let's-- Maybe a dinner first
然后再看怎么发展吧
and then, I don't know, see where that goes.
放松下
Maybe work it off.
好
Okay.
嗯
Yeah.
我会的 我在应用里发给你
I will. I'll send it over the app.
休
Hey, Hugh.
佩里
Hey, Perry.
我今天有个监控的活
I got a surveillance today,
我需要你替下我
and I need you to cover it, it's, um...
-我出勤 -是的 你出勤
- Me in the field? - Yeah, you in the field.
我知道你从没干过 不过这次是家庭方面
I know you've never done it, but it's a domestic case.
你只用去一个社区 监视一所房♥子
You're just gonna go in a neighborhood, watch a house.
一个男人 他妻子雇了我们
It's a guy. The wife hired us.
他今天不去上班会留在家里
He stayed home from work today.
算意料之外 她不知道什么情况
So it was unexpected, and she doesn't know what's up.
-她觉得会有人来 -明白
- She thinks someone's coming over... - Yeah.
或者他会离开
...or he's leaving the house.
所以就...
Okay, so just pull up...
我不知道怎么做 守在他家门口吗
I don't know how to do it. Right in front?
-或者隔几座房♥子 -不 你不能被看到
- Or a couple houses down? - No. You don't want to be seen,
你需要保持足够近的距离能看到房♥子内部
but you want to be close enough to see the house
同时也要足够远 不会惊动监控对象
and far enough where you're not gonna alert them.
我9点有个约会
I have a date at nine.
如果能在那之前结束 我就没问题
Uh, if it's over before then, I'm all in.
-肯定可以的 -好
- Yeah, no problem. Um... - Okay.
如果他离开 我就跟上
If he's on the move, I tail?
对 有一本手册
Yeah, there's an instruction booklet.
-你看一下 很快就能看完 -好
- You'll just read it, it won't take long. - Okay.
你需要记录 我会给你一张记录表
Uh, you'll have a log, I'll give you a log sheet,
你给我打电♥话♥ 我手♥机♥会一直开机
and you'll call me, my phone will be on.
有问题就找我
Just reach out to me if you have any questions.
-我可以 -好
- I'm in, man. - All right.
-放心吧 -好 我去给你拿手册
- Yeah, I got this. - Yeah, so, let me get that to you.
谢谢你替我
and I appreciate you filling in for me, all right?
-谢了 佩里 -谢谢
- Thanks, Perry. All right. - All right, thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
棒
Yes.
这里是广播实验室 今天 恶毒
This is RadioLab, and today, evil.
我不确定用这词形容下面的事是否合适
Although, I don't know if that's the right word for this next thing.
情况更复杂
Yeah, it's sort of more complicated.
如果你说一个人恶毒 你就和他们绝交了
When you call someone evil, you're done with them.
-对 -但有一个人
- Yeah. - But there's been a fellow...
今年大多数时候我都在想他
I've been thinkin' about him for most of a year, as you know.
-嗯 -他难以捉摸
- Mm-hm. - He's such a puzzle to me.
操
Oh, fuck.
看看谁决定出门了
Look who decides to come out of his house.
操
Fuck.
该死
Shit.
佩里 我是休
Perry, it's Hugh.
我刚才在那个人的家这边 他出门了
I was at our guy's house, he came out...
开走了他的捷豹
took off in his Jaguar.
在离他家五 六个街区的时候我跟丢了
I lost him about maybe five or six blocks away from his place.
我找了一圈没找到他
I looked around. I can't find him. Uh...
我打算重新部署
I'm just gonna kind of regroup,
回到他家 守在外面
maybe go back to his place, camp out.
如果我看到他 我就给你打电♥话♥
If I see him, I'll give you a call.
如果没看到 我最多能再守两个小时
If not, I'll probably give it two hours
然后就得走了
and then I'll take off from there.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey, man. - Hey.
我要一包最便宜的烟
I need a pack of your cheapest cigarettes
以及一品脱最便宜的伏特加
and a pint of your cheapest vodka.
没问题
You got it.
一共22.5
That's gonna be 22.50.
谢谢
Thank you.
我冲出杂货店 上车
I run out of the bodega, I get in my car.
他很快开到沙滩 我到了湖岸
He hightails it to the beach, I end up at the lakeshore.
他下车 脱掉上衣 开始晒黑
He goes out, pops off the top, just starts suntanning, right?
我就坐在阴影里
So I-- I'm just sitting there in the shade
看着他晒日光浴
watching this guy bathe, right?
我没有升职 但我向
I didn't get a promotion, but I showed...
佩里 我老板显示出
Perry, my bo-- the--
嗯
Yeah.
你给我指定一个人 我就会盯住他
You give me a guy, and I'm gonna be fuckin' on him.
就算跟丢了 我也会找到他
You know? Even if I lose him, I'm gonna find him.
你似乎有点焦虑
You seem anxious.
-你还好吗 -我只是不习惯
- Are you okay? - Yeah, I'm just not used to, like...
和一个身材这么好的人约会
...dating someone so fit.
嗯
All right.
你喝点水吧
Have some-- You should probably get some water. Yeah.
-抱歉 -没事
- I'm sorry. - Well...
我很开心 谢谢你
I had a really good time. Thank you.
-我也是 -所以
- Me, too. - Yeah, so...
我们还能再约吗
You think we could ever, like, maybe do it again or...
或者一起健身
...work out together or somethin'?
我不知道
I don't know. Um...
-我会协助你 -还是算了
- I'll spot you. - Probably... Probably not.
-真的吗 -不过谢谢你 很高兴认识你
- Really? - But thank you. It was nice to meet you.
-好 -谢谢
- All right. - Yeah. Thank you.
-保重 -嗯
- You take care of yourself, okay? - Yeah.
练瑜伽 对你有好处
Do yoga. Yoga would be good for you.
-我会的 -拜
- Okay, I will. - Bye.
天呐
Jesus.
这些都是动作感应还是无间断式摄像头
So are these all motion activated or continuous?
-很多都只是无间断 -嗯
- A lot are just motion activated. - Right.
但有的两者兼备
But some are both.
这个 如果探测到动静 就会开始录
This one here, if it detects motion, it's gonna start recording.
-嗯 -可以倒♥退♥10秒左右
- Yeah. - Goes back ten seconds or something,
-拍到开始那刻 -酷
- to catch the beginning of the moment. - Cool.
我能看看那个吗
Can I look at that one as well?
-你想要充电器 -对 这个也能充手♥机♥吗
- You want the charger? - Yeah. Does that also charge my phone too?
是的
Yes.
-休 你好吗 -好啊 艾利克斯
- Hey, Hugh. How are you doing, man? - What's up, Alex?
我明早9点有个安装设备的活
Uh, I have an installation tomorrow at nine a.M.
你能不能替我去
I was wondering if you can just cover that for me?
-好 你没事吧 -嗯
- Yeah, buddy. Everything all right? - Yeah.
我得去看下医生
Yeah, I just have a doctor's appointment I have to get to.
没问题 9点吗
You bet. 9 a.M.?
9点整
Nine a.m. sharp.
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表