剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
你对那个充气城♥堡♥的想法我的是一样的吗
Are you thinking what I'm thinking about that bounce castle?
充气火箭
Bounce rocket?
是的吧 你想和它做♥爱♥吗
Oh, yeah, I think so. You wanna have sex with it?
嗯 不过怎么和它做啊
Yeah, but with it?
我想的是在里面做 不过也可以和它做
I was thinking in it, but we could have sex with it.
-我们可以在里面做 -那会挺酷的
- We can do it inside. - That could be cool.
你可以把锥头插♥进♥我的屁♥股♥
You can stick the cones up my butt.
哈里森 你能把皮纳塔放上去吗
Harrison, would you put up the piñata in about 20 minutes?
我能 这是问题吗
Will I? Is that a question?
-你自己说要负责挂皮纳塔的 -贝克
- You signed up for the piñata. - Baker!
-别想跑路 -温柔点 温柔点
- Don't try to weasel out of it. - Be gentle. Be gentle.
-他们比你小 -贝克
- They're smaller than you. - Hey, Baker!
贝克 听你妈妈的话
Baker, you listen to your mother.
谁想爬消防车
Hey! Who wants to climb on a fire truck?
惠特曼 惠特曼
Hey, Whitman! Whitman.
他们或许会让你吹♥喇♥叭♥
They may let you blow the horn.
你在这呢
There you are.
-你好吗 很高兴见到你 -我也是
- How you doing? Good to see you. - You, too.
胡安 再次谢谢
Juan, thanks again for doing this.
这很棒 谢谢你们能来
This is great. Thanks for coming out.
约翰 很高兴见到你 没问题
John, good to see you. Yeah. You got it.
你们觉得怎么样 挺好的 对吧
What do you think? It's pretty good, right?
一二三
One, two, three.
麦克 麦克 能把那照片发我吗
Mike. Mike, will you send me that photo?
好的 好的
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
等等 再看一眼 看到在哪儿了吗
No, wait. Take one last look. You see where that is?
他们在收充气城♥堡♥了
Hey, they're deflating the bouncy castle.
-去拿你的鞋 -好
- Go get your shoes. - Okay.
没拿到鞋就别回来
You don't come back with shoes, you don't come back at all.
来干杯
Hey. A toast.
敬又一次成功的街区派对 多亏了
To another successful block party which would not have happened
安妮和麦克的组织 谢谢你们
without Annie and Mike. Thank you, guys.
-全靠麦克力挽狂澜 -谢谢你们
- It was Mike that saved the day... - Thanks, guys.
-请来了消防车 -别说了
- with the fire truck. - Stop it.
-谢了 兄弟 -谢谢
- Thanks, buddy. - Thank you.
-消防车很关键 -至关重要
- The fire truck was crucial. - It was huge!
-最棒的街区 -最棒的街区
- Best neighborhood ever. - Best neighborhood.
-最棒的街区 干杯 -干杯
- Best neighborhood. Cheers. - Cheers.
任性芝加哥
第二季第一集
亚马逊
您的亚马逊包裹已妥投
-你好吗 -你好吗
- Hey! How are you? - Hi! How are you?
-哈里 你怎么样 -挺好的
- Hey, Harry, how you doin'? - Good.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
你看到一个包裹了吗
Have you seen a package?
没 我把信件都放桌上了
Mmm, no. I put the mail on the counter.
没有箱子什么的吗
There was no box or anything?
没有
I don't think so.
那就奇怪了 因为我收到了提醒
That's really weird. 'Cause I got, like, one of those alert things.
可能是送到邻居家了
Maybe it was delivered to the neighbors' house.
我也这么觉得
Yeah, I think so.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
我不知道 冰淇淋之后要做什么
I don't know. What's the next step beyond ice cream?
哈里森 一切可好
Harrison, is everything okay?
嗯 就是有个包裹不见了
Yeah, I think so. I'm just missing a package.
-什么不见了 -包裹
- You're missing a what? - A package.
我网购了一本书 他们给我发了
I ordered a book, and they sent me a
短♥信♥提醒说送到了
text alert that it had arrived.
-但是却不在 -好奇怪
- And it's not there. - That's weird.
-我在想可能是 -很高兴见到你
- I'm thinking they- - - Good to see ya.
我们前几天都丢了个包裹
We had a package go missing the other day.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah? - Oh, yeah, yeah.
我在想是因为
I was just thinking it was just,
他们可能把包裹
like, they probably dropped it off
送到了邻居家去了
at the next- door neighbors' or something- -
有意思 因为我听说
That's interesting. Because I heard
住那边的海伦也丢了个包裹
Helen down the street had a package go missing.
我看过监控视频
I have seen security videos
有人走进公♥寓♥大楼
of people that go into apartment buildings
-拿上包裹就走 -你觉得是有人偷走了吗
- and grab packages and take off. - You think someone stole it?
我不知道是不是有人偷了你的
I don't know if somebody stole yours.
或者我们的 我不是那个意思
Or ours. That's not what I am saying.
我只是说有人会这么干
I'm just saying people do that.
-所以是可能的 -是的
- So it's possible? - It is possible, yeah.
我还没想到过这点
It didn't occur to me.
不过有道理 那些包裹就放在那
But it makes sense. They're just sitting there.
-我们有那种 -好的
- You know, we've got one of those... - All right.
鸟巢摄像头 我把它对准我家门 或许
nest cameras. I'll point it at my door. Maybe something- -
-好的 -会拍到什么
- Okay. - it will catch something.
-如果有发现通知我 -好的
- Let me know if you turn anything up. - Yeah, sure.
-希望你能找到 -晚安 各位
- I hope you find it. - Good night, guys.
晚安
Night.
哈里森
看你邮件 惠特曼抓到那人了
我的天
Oh, my God.
他看着像拉美裔
He looks Hispanic.
我说不好
I don't know.
-怎么 他看着像拉美裔 -你看不出来
- What? He looks Hispanic. - You can't tell from that.
你根本看不出来
You can't tell that.
我没有 我没有想种族定性
That's not what- - I'm not trying to racial profile.
-我只是说 -我们没说你有
- I'm just saying... - We're not saying you are.
-可你们的反应就是 -不不不
- but that's how you reacted. - Oh, no, no. No.
弗雷德和里卡尔多是我的好朋友 他们就是拉美裔
Fred and Ricardo are some of my best guys. They're Hispanic.
我觉得有点模糊 我不能百分百确定
Yeah, I think it's a little blurry. I'm not 100% sure.
你能看出什么
What can you tell about that?
我们截张静态图 然后贴在门上
Okay, so we take a still from this and then put something above,
比如 "我们在看着你"
like, "We're watching you!"
-放在门牌上面 -好主意
- Put it above the sign. - That's a great idea.
我们给每家每户的门都贴上
We put it on everybody's door.
这样 如果他走到门口
That way, if he comes to the door,
他就知道我们知道他在干什么
he knows that we know what he's doing.
你逃不掉的 因为我们是一个社区
You can't get away with this. Because we are a community. And- -
你不会这么想吗 如果你要偷包裹
You wouldn't feel like that? If you were gonna steal a package
你走到门口然后看到你自己的照片
and you went up to the door and saw a picture of yourself?
我白天经常都在 我要是看到什么可疑人物
I'm here during the day a lot, so if I see anything sketchy,
我会马上报♥警♥
I will call 911 in a second.
我们也可以更多地支持
Yeah, or we could maybe just try supporting
我们本地的企业 而不是网购
our local businesses more and stop ordering packages online.
你开玩笑吗 没有 有 一半一半 对吗
Are you kidding? No. Yes. Maybe. Half-half. Half, right?
我意思是它们就是包裹
I'm just saying they're packages,
来自亚马逊什么的
and they're from Amazon or wherever.
我知道 但有些包裹很贵的
I know. But some of these packages are expensive,
比如我买♥♥的杀虫剂
like the pesticides I get.
-要是他偷了 -我懂 但那人没有
- If he steals that- - - I totally get it. But the guy's not- -
然后拿去用 我就会受到牵连
and does something with it, I'm on the hook.
这跟包裹♥本♥身或者它里面有什么无关
It's not about the package itself or the contents.
我们是一个社区 这里有小孩
We're a community. There are children here.
开始是包裹之后可能就更严重了 我觉得不安全
It starts with packages. I just feel unsafe.
我们不想伤害任何人
We don't wanna hurt anyone.
我不希望你觉得我们没在本地购物
I don't want you to think we're not shopping locally.
我不管你们在不在本地购物
I don't care if you guys are shopping locally.
-我没有 -那个五金店
- I was not- - - The hardware store- -
我是想说有更多的
What I was trying to say was there's more- -
我有照顾他们的生意
I'm keeping them in business
我在后院做的那些活
with all the work I'm doing in the yard.
好吧 我只是说
Okay. It's fine. I'm just saying- -
我只是说我们不应该太忘乎所以
I'm just saying, I don't think we should get too carried away.
我们先发传♥单♥ 这是一小步
We'll start with flyers, which seems like a small step.
干出大家都买♥♥把机♥枪♥好了
Why don't we start with everyone getting a machine gun?
如果我们想这么做的话 可以
And if we wanna go there, let's just- -
这个没法网购 因为永远也收不到
We can't order it online, 'cause clearly we'll never get it.
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表