剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
谢了 哥们
Thanks, man. I appreciate it.
-佩里 -什么事
- Perry! - Yeah?
谢谢那天的事
Hey. I just wanna say thanks for the other day, man.
让我有机会出勤
Yeah, for giving me a shot out in the field.
-你帮了我们 我该谢谢你 -嗯
- No you helped us out, so I appreciate it. - Yeah.
-我感觉充满活力 -是吗
- I mean, I felt alive... - Did you?
-很久没有这样的感觉了 -充满活力
- for the first time in a long time. - Alive?
如果你还有那样的侦探工作
If you ever have any more detective work or anything like that,
尽管来找我
maybe just keep me in mind.
-当然 -就是给你说下
- Sure. I will. - Just planting the seed.
-谢谢 休 -谢谢 佩里
- Thanks, Hugh. - Thank you, Perry.
怎么样了
How are we lookin'?
目前为止 挺好的
So far, so good.
需要点什么吗 喝水吗
Cool, you need anything? Need a water?
不用了
No, man. I'm good.
我要安装这个了
This one's just about to go up,
我得把它放在适当位置
though, and I need to position it.
我考虑要么在栅栏上方
I'm looking either over the fence into the alley,
-或者如果你想 -可以
- or if you want-- - You can do that,
-但我也想能看到栅栏内侧 -好
- but I wanna get inside the fence, too. - Sure.
-这样我好看到谁进谁出 -好
- So I can see who's comin' in and out. - Great.
有人闯进来吗
Are you havin' break-ins?
没有
Aah, no, not so much.
我女儿从大学回来
You know, my daughter's back from college.
去年夏天 她在的时候 我们相处得不是很顺
Last summer, when she was here, we had a... rough summer.
所以我就是想做好准备 第一时间了解情况
So I'm just getting prepared, so I know what's going on.
我信任我女儿
I trust my daughter.
她是个好孩子 只是她
She's a great kid. It's just she...
她有时会被一些想法冲昏了头
She gets excited about ideas,
所以我想知道情况
so I wanna know what's happening.
-当然 -她是个好孩子
- Sure. - She's a good kid.
-好的 -谢谢
- Yeah, okay. - All right, thanks.
他们一般不知道我在监视他们
Often, they don't know I'm watchin' 'em.
但如果他们做的事规模够大
But if they're runnin' a big enough racket...
他们一般就知道是谁在监视他们
they kind of have their eyes scannin' the scenery.
这能赚到什么钱
What kind of money is in that, though?
你成立自己的公♥司♥后就能赚钱了
Well, the money comes once you own your own company.
或者你成为职业私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Or you're a licensed PI
有固定的活和客户
and you're getting routine work and clients.
-一次... -你监视过多少次了
- One for-- - How many times have you done a stakeout?
-在这家新公♥司♥吗 -嗯
- For this new company? - Mm-hm.
就一次
Just once.
但如果你想找什么东西
But if you're kinda lookiin' for somethin'
却不知道怎么找的话
and don't know how to find it...
我这样的人就能找到
guys like me, we find it.
-差不多 -或者你是想
- Kind of. - Or if you're trying
吓唬你刚认识的女生
to creep on girls you just met.
没事 我想
That's all right, though. I mean, I guess...
我只是
I just...
我开玩笑的 没事
I'm joking. It's fine.
该死
Fuck, okay.
-抱歉 -淡定 没什么
- I'm sorry. - No, it's... Relax, you're fine. Let's...
我们换个话题
Let's move on. Um...
你在学校里学的什么
What did you go to school for?
或者你有上学吗 抱歉 我都没问
Or did you? Sorry, I didn't even ask.
我经常捣腾电脑
Uh... I... I dabbled in computers a lot.
靠自己 自学
Just on my own. Self taught.
-我哥哥也差不多 -是吗
- My brother did something similar. - Really?
嗯
Yeah.
他在军队的特种部队
He works in, uh, special forces in the military.
这跟我做的可不一样 不过
Well, that's not quite what I did, but...
我很敬佩
much respect.
你有兄弟姐妹吗
Do you have siblings?
没有
No.
就我一个
It's just me.
没想到
Shocking.
这不是说你从没被窃听过
This is not to say that you've never been eavesdropped on,
但我现在可以说你百分百安全了
but I could say right now you're a hundred percent clear.
-你说你是干什么的来着 -狗狗美容师
- What did you say your business was? - I'm a dog groomer.
-嗯 -狗狗美容行业
- Yeah. - Dog grooming business,
但我的一个员工肯定在偷我钱
but, uh, one of my employees is definitely stealing from me.
-好的 -收银台里的钱总是少
- Okay. - The till keeps comin' up short.
-我需要 -打扰下 休
- I need--- - Excuse me, Hugh?
-什么事 -你接待完这个顾客后
- Yes? - When you are done with the customer,
麻烦来趟我办公室
will you please come to my office?
-好 马上来 -谢谢
- Sure. I'll be right there. - Thanks, I appreciate it.
-抱歉 -我要抓到他现行
- Sorry. - I need somethin' to catch him red-handed.
佩里 我们现在处境艰难
I mean, you know, Perry, we're in a tough spot.
-我明白 -我得为客户拿到录像
- No, I agree. - I have to get the footage for the client.
-我知道 -我们别无选择
- I know. - I don't think we have another option.
-进来 你认识林赛吧 -好
- Come on in. You know Lindsay? - All right?
-嗯 -你好 休
- Yeah. - Hey, Hugh.
-林赛 -交给我吧 我和他谈
- Hey, Lindsay. - I'll take care of it. I'll talk to him.
-你好吗 -很好 怎么了
- How are you? - I'm good, man. What's goin' on?
我接到个任务
So I've got this assignment.
我知道你上周出勤了一次
I know you did a case last week for us.
你干得很漂亮
You did a good job on it.
-谢谢 -这是另一个调查的活
- Thank you. - It's another, uh, investigative case,
我想着你可能有兴趣
and I thought, you know, you might be interested.
是的
Yes, sir.
涉及BDSM群体
It's involving the BDSM community
我不知道你熟不熟悉BDSM
and I don't know if you're familiar with BDSM.
嗯
Yeah.
捆绑
Bondage...
性 受虐狂
sex, masochism.
-没错 -嗯
- Right, exactly. - Yeah.
我很熟悉
I'm familiar.
我不知道会发生什么
I-- I don't know exactly what's gonna happen,
因为 情况会很难说
because, you know, it's gonna be a very fluid situation.
我们受邀去这个派对
Uh, we've got this invitation to this party.
跟平时的监控不一样 所以我想先给你说下
It's not a typical surveillance, so I wanna give you kind of a...
首先确保你不介意
Uh, making sure you're comfortable with it, number one.
我 我没有任何道德问题
I... I have... I got no moral problems...
-很好 -车子
- Good. - ...cars, just...
停在那
parkin' up,
监控 什么都行
surveilling, whatever it is.
不管是
If it's...
出轨丈夫 或者BDSM
a cheating husband, if it's BDSM...
-嗯 -我都可以监视
- Okay. - I can watch, yeah.
可能光监视还不够
Well, um, you might have to do a little bit more than watch.
你得扮演奴的角色
Uh, you're gonna play the role as a submissive.
你知道这是什么意思吗
You know what that means?
我知道 我从没做过
I know what it means. I've never done it.
我也不知道怎么做
And I don't know how.
-好 -但我会为你搞清楚
- Okay. - But I will find out for you...
-就今晚 -好
- tonight. - Okay.
很好
Well, that's good. I mean,
研究下 我们会付你钱 因为
research it, we'll pay you for your time, because it's--
你有手册或者图书资料吗
Do you have, like, a-- a manual or literature?
我 我没有相关手册
I don't... I don't have any manuals on it,
但我相信网上都有 你去搜就行
but, uh, I'm sure the internet, you know, just search it.
派对上的女人
Um, the women at the party,
她们会做主
they're gonna be the dominant.
所以你就是奴
So you're the opposite.
你要听她们的指挥
You're listening and doing whatever they ask you to do,
不管角色是什么
and, you know, whatever that role is.
-嗯 -所以
- Yes. - So...
-你不介意吗 -不
- You're okay with it? - Yeah!
-很好 -算上我
- Oh, good. - I'm in.
林赛有所有信息
Lindsay's got all the information.
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表