剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
Why?
为了什么
For what?
-我是说 -真的是那样吗
- I... I mean... - Is that really what it is?
-我 -你必须操其他人
- I-- - You need, you have to fuck other people?
你知道这不是
You know that that's not--
我在真心问你
I'm... I'm genuinely asking.
那是什么
What is it, then?
这无关
No, I mean it's not about...
我觉得
I think...
是你
you're the one... who...
一直想要这样的
this has been more about, like,
你说"我就想做♥爱♥"
when you say, like, "I just wanted to have sex."
我想感到性感
Well, I wanted to feel sexy,
我想感到被人关注
and I wanted to feel paid attention to.
嗯 但我 我
Right, but I'm actually... I'm like...
在和一个人交往
in a relationship with someone.
-这 -你是说
- Like-- - You mean...
艾米
Amy.
我们
Like, we...
我们正在摸索 我们
We're figuring it out. We... We...
今晚
sort of re...
重新考虑走到一起
considered being together tonight.
我们和好如初 我们
We reconciled. We are...
在和彼此重新建立联♥系♥
reengaging with each other.
我不知道会发展成什么样
And I don't know what that'll be. I mean, I-- It...
我也许是在玩火 这
Yeah, I... I might be playing with fire. It's, like, it has...
最终会有过期时间
sort of, eventually, an expiration date,
因为她想结婚生小孩
because she wants to be married and have kids,
而我给不了她
and... and I can't give that to her.
所以我知道她也许会遇见别人 但
So I know that she might meet someone, but...
我不想就此打住
I don't wanna shut myself off to...
不再了解她
continuing to know her.
好
Okay.
好的
Okay.
我知道这对你难以接受
Look, I hear, I see that this is really hard for you.
你爱她吗
Do you love her?
嗯
Yeah.
那还有什么意义
What is the point?
你为什么在说 你在这干什么
Why are you talking-- Why are you here?
你为什么要这样
Why are you doing this?
为什么
Why?
这真操蛋
It sucks.
太他妈操蛋了
Fucking sucks.
我觉得很操蛋
It sucks for me.
对我来说很操蛋
For me, it sucks.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
-我现在明白了 -这很操蛋
- Now... Now I do. I- - - It sucks!
-我很抱歉 -你会怎么想
- I'm so sorry. I-- - How would you feel?
你什么意思
What do you mean? I mean, like,
你迷恋瑞恩都好几周了
you've been obsessed with Ryan for weeks now.
-我感觉 -没错 我迷恋上他了
- I feel- - - That's exactly right. I've been obsessed.
-真蠢 -我就是不知道
- And so stupid. - Uh-- I guess I just don't know
你以为我们是在干什么
what you thought we were doing.
-我不知道我们在做什么 -我感觉
- I don't know what we're doing. - I feel a little, like...
有点被耍了
uh, tricked right now.
-我们 -抱歉 我不是有意
- Like, we've been-- - I'm sorry, I don't mean to- -
你从一开始就认识艾米 我们
You've known about Amy from the beginning. Like, we've...
我
I...
我觉得现在的情况是
I think what's happening here is,
我们在此期间失去了彼此
like, we ha-- we lost each other in this.
我们没有
We have not been...
你没跟我说过这些
You haven't told me any of this.
你一点都没提过
You haven't shared any of this with me.
显然我知道有事
Obviously I've known something was going on,
因为你对我很苛刻
because you've been really sharp with me,
我对你肯定也是如此
and I'm sure I have been with you.
但 我懂的
But-- And I get it.
-这很糟 -我不生你气
- It's horrible to hear that-- - I'm not even mad at you.
完全不生你气
I'm not mad at all. I'm just so sad.
你找不回来了
You can't get it back.
你能吗 怎么找回来
Can you? How do you get it back?
这太蠢了
This is so stupid.
我感觉自己好蠢
I feel so stupid.
我不知道 我不想这么做 你可以爱她
I don't know. I don't wanna do it. You can be in love with her.
显然 我阻止不了你
Obviously, I can't stop you.
但我觉得你爱上她
But I don't think you'll get closer to me
-不会让你和我走得更近 -我
- by being in love with her. - I- -
-和她在一起 -我不觉得
- By being with her. - I don't think
这种事可以在酒吧里作出决定
this is something that we can decide in a bar.
你不用决定任何事
You don't have to decide anything.
我觉得我值得
Like, I think that I deserve more...
就这事
of a continuing...
继续和你商讨
conversation and process about this.
也许
I think maybe
-我们可以在婚姻咨♥询♥的时候谈谈 -我获得了什么
- we can talk about it in couples' therapy. - What am I getting?
我不知道 你得告诉我你获得了什么
I don't know. You need to tell me what you're getting.
但我也知道一年半前 你从我们婚姻里
But I also know you weren't getting anything out of our marriage
-也没得到任何东西 -你说的是
- a year and a half ago. - Yeah, yeah, you're right.
所以我不知道你想回到什么情况 安迪
So I don't know what you wanna go back to, Andi.
我不知道以前有什么对你来说那么有吸引力
I don't know what was so thrilling and compelling for you before.
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得
I think it was...
爱一个人与被爱很吸引人
compelling to love someone and be loved.
这很吸引人 对吗
I think that's pretty compelling, you know?
我知道这很蠢 我很抱歉 但真的很难过
I know this is stupid and I'm sorry, but it's just sad.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不想剥夺你什么
I'm not trying to take anything away from you.
我感觉好难过
I just feel so sad.
我们什么都不用做 没事
We don't have to do anything. It's fine.
你可以和她在一起
You can be with her.
-我只是不想这样 -好
- I just don't wanna do it. - All right.
我听到了 我懂你意思
And... And I hear that. I hear what you're saying.
我希望你也能听我说 做出妥协
I'm asking you to also hear me and meet me halfway, in that...
我觉得现在 你
I think right now you're... you're
把这事说得非黑即白
making this a little black and white.
我不知道我和她会怎样
I don't know what will happen with her.
我不 我爱她
I don't-- I... I love her.
我爱她
I have love for her.
她现在变得对我很特别
She is... has become a very special person to me.
但很可能明天 她会再次不知所措
It's also very possible that tomorrow, she will freak out again
跟我说"我不想这样"
and say, "I don't wanna do this."
对我来说 她要做什么与我无关
It's not really about what she's gonna do, for me.
我不在乎她要做什么
I don't really care what she's gonna do.
我同情她
I feel sorry for her.
我也为她感到难过
I'm sad for her, too.
我只是觉得很有可能
I just think there's a real possibility
过两天 你就会
that you're gonna change your mind...
改变主意 意识到
in a couple of days, and realize that...
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
我是说
I mean, I...
我不知道现在要怎么反悔
I don't see right now how I can walk this decision back,
我感觉
I mean, I feel like...
我打开了
I have opened up a whole...
一个潘多拉魔盒
Pandora's Box that, like, I'm not...
我委身于其中
I'm committed to this more than just,
不仅仅是和人发♥生♥关♥系♥
like, having sex with people.
而是像
Like, it's actually, like, a...
感觉改变了
It feels like an intrinsic...
我的为人以及我看待世界的方式
shift inside of, like, who I am and how I view the world,
我感觉
and how I feel like... uh...
我现在更喜欢自己了 我现在
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表