剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
-早 杰克布 -你好吗 格蕾丝
- Good morning, Jacob. - How are you, Grace?
-今早很好 你呢 -很高兴见到你
- Doing well this morning. How are you? - Nice to see you.
我还算好吧
I'm all right, I guess. All right.
今天似乎不错
Seems like an okay day.
你脖子上是什么东西
What do you call that around your neck?
是围巾还是手帕
Is that a... Is that a scarf or a kerchief?
这叫做领巾
This is called an "Ascot."
-领巾 -是的
- An ascot? - Yes.
现在大家都戴这个吗
Is that what, uh... everyone's wearing these days?
-嗯 -领巾
- Yeah. Yeah. - Ascots?
你为什么戴着领巾 你脖子怎么了
Why are you wearing an ascot? What's goin' on in your neck?
-你在藏什么 -纯粹是为了好看
- What are you hidin'? - Oh, it's purely style.
-嗯 嗯 -我没什么好隐藏的
- Mm-hm. Mm-hm. - I've got nothing to hide.
你除了咖啡还要点什么吗
Can I get you anything other than a coffee?
-不用了 -好 一共2.5
- Uh, no. - Right. That'll be $2.50, please.
坏痕迹还是好痕迹
You know, bad marks or good marks?
如果有什么的话 我也不会有事的
If there's anything goin' on, I'll be okay.
好
All right.
你好
Hey, what's up?
嗯
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
什么 等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa, what? Wait--
什么时候的事 谁 什么
Wait-- When was this? Who-- What--
一个学生
A student?
什么 15年前 我
From what? From like, what... 15 years ago? When I--
等等 你是谁
Who-- Wait, what? Who is it?
所以你打给我
So... So you're just calling me
就因为你听说了一件事 你不...
'cause you heard a thing and you have no...
等等 她叫什么名字
Hold on, wait, what do you think her name is?
任性芝加哥
第三季 第六集
我今天一直绞尽脑汁
I just spent the entire day just racking my brain,
想要想起
just trying to remember...
发生了什么
you know, what happened.
-我很开心她要出书了 -她
- I'm happy she has a book coming out. - What is she- -
我以前也经历过难关
And God knows I've weathered these storms before.
我有出现在
I've been depicted...
别人的故事里
in other people's narrative,
但现在这似乎
but, like, now it just seems like it's...
-什么 -定时了一样
- What is- - - ...A loaded time.
-她指控你什么 -我不知道
- What is she accusing you of? - I have no idea.
我只知道书里有一章
I just... All I know is that there's a chapter in a book
暗示了什么
that suggests something.
所以我也不知道
So I have no idea.
没有犯罪
Uh, there's no crime there.
没有侵犯
There's no assault.
-嗯 -没有强♥奸♥之类的
- Yes. - There's no... rape or anything horrible.
我们发♥生♥关♥系♥也是两厢情愿的 我当时是她教授
We had consensual sex in this situa-- where I was her professor.
-嗯 -我在艺术学院里
- Okay. - I was a teacher...
-嗯 -当老师
- Right. - At the Art Institute,
-教一个图像小说课程 -嗯
- doing a graphic novel class. - Okay.
一个学期 研究生层次
A semester. Gradu-- Graduate level.
所以你是性感老师
It's-- Okay. So you're the hot teacher.
-是的 -好吧
- Sure. - Okay.
也许 我也不知道
Yeah, maybe. I mean, I don't know.
没事
It's okay.
-嗯 -发生了什么
- Yeah, okay. - But what happened?
当时有12 13个学生
She was just one of, like 12-13 students
她很可爱
and you know, she... she was cute, uh...
-然后 -你喜欢她
- And-- - You were attracted to her.
-当然 她 -她喜欢你
- Definitely, and like, she- - - She was attracted to you.
-当然 但是 -嗯
- Yeah, of course, but... but it was... - Sure.
一开始我们是因为艺术而联♥系♥在一起
Initially, it was about, you know, the art.
跟那事有关
It was the about the thing.
-关于 -你记得她跟你调情吗
- It was about-- - Do you remember her flirting with you?
我现在也说不清
Well, it's hard for me to know even now.
-但是 -我不知道
- But, just- - - I don't even know. With, like...
我分辨不出女人是否在跟我调情
I don't know when women are flirting with me now.
我会说你过去20年
Like, you know, I would assume that for the past, like, 20 years,
都在跟我调情 但你会说没有
you've been flirting with me, but you would say, what, no?
-对吗 我不知道 -我当然会说没有
- Right? I don't know. - Oh, of course I'm gonna say no.
就是这个意思
All right, that's the point.
好 事情是这样的
Okay, what happened was,
在那个学期里
you know, over the course of the semester,
我给了她很多关注
I... I was giving her a lot of attention.
我能问你个事吗
Can I ask you something?
我跟你调情的时候 你是假装
Do you pretend that you don't know that I'm flirting with you
你不知道我在跟你调情还是你真不知道
when I'm flirting with you, or do you just really not know?
我该怎么做
What am I supposed to do?
我们之间心照不宣
We have, like, a secret understanding
我们不会
that we're not just gonna, like...
我是说
I mean...
有时候当你和其他男人在一起的时候
there have been times when you were like, with dudes,
我心想"那是什么"
and I was like, "What is that?
她跟那人在一起干什么
What is she with that dude for?" Or whatever,
在我们以前
and, like, back in the day when...
-都还很可以的时候 -我能问你个事吗
- we were both more fuckable. - Can I ask you something,
你有过想吻我却没吻的时候吗
have you ever wanted to kiss me, but you just didn't?
一分钟前啊 但你拒绝了
Yeah, like, just a minute ago, but you blew it.
-我怎么 -你说不
- How did I-- - Well, you said no.
我出局了 我懂的 不就是不
I'm out. I know how it goes now. No means no, right?
随便吧
Whatever.
我也不知道
I don't know.
我 我不知道
I... I just... I don't know.
我估计我会搞清她写了什么
I'm gonna find out, I guess, what she wrote,
但这可能会
but, just, like, it could ruin
毁了我仅剩的事业
what little... career I have left...
如果内容很糟的话 我该怎么办
if it's bad, 'cause what am I gonna do?
变成双方各执一词
It just becomes a he-said-she-said thing
她可以为所欲为
and she can do whatever she wants.
还好这个世界很小
Fortunately, it's a very small world...
我工作和生活的世界
uh, the world I work and live in,
但我不想余生在羞愧里度过
but I'd rather not spend the rest of it ashamed and...
被放逐 我不知道会发生什么
exiled, but I don't know what the fuck's gonna happen.
什么都不重要了 宝贝
So like, nothing matters anymore, baby.
你懂我意思吗 我和你
You know what I'm sayin'? Me and you...
-宝贝 -从今往后
- "Baby"... - From here on out.
-拜托 -你真的
- Come on. - I... Do you really
把和你在一起的女人叫做宝贝吗
call women that you're with "Baby"?
-听上去是这样吗 -这太烂了
- Does it sound like I do? - It's just a terrible...
-你听到我是怎么说的了吗 -只是 我 天呐
- Did you hear how I say it? - It's just not-- I really-- Oh, God.
-怎么了 宝贝 -你又凑得好近
- What's the matter, baby? - You're looming over me again.
-是吗 -为什么这样
- Am I? - Why do you do that? Ugh!
-怎么 要不我们 -别 你
- What? Why don't we just- - - Don't. You, like...
当你那样 来势汹汹的时候
When you do the whole thing where you, like, gear up to it...
-就很 -怎么
- it's so, like... - What?
-拜托 -就
- Come on. - Just--
已经这样了
It's already happening when you just--
你不必
You don't have to be--
坐下 你
Sit down! You... It's like...
太
It's so...
老天啊
Like... Good Lord.
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
好奇怪
It's fuckin' weird...
我
that...
在那期间
during that time...
我教书的时候
when I was teaching...
我没有画过
Like, I didn't-- I like, made...
任何素描
hardly any sketches of anything.
尤其是没有那个女人贝丝的
Especially not anything about Beth, that woman.
这也没有信件
And there's no real correspondence here.
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表