剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
你想念听我撒尿 对吗
You've missed hearing me pee, right?
你刚是用性感口吻说了"你想念听我撒尿"吗
Did you just all sexy say, "You missed hearing me pee?"
没有吗
Come on. No?
-我是想念听你撒尿 -嗯
- Yes, I did miss hearing you piss. - Mm.
你还会想当爸爸吗
Do you still think about being a dad?
每天都想
Every day.
怎么了
Why?
我不知道 我就
I don't know. I just, um...
我感觉
I sort of feel like...
我最近
I've been thinking a...
想了很多关于家庭的事
a bit more about family stuff, you know.
我知道我们谈过很多 但是
I mean, I know we talked about it a lot, but, um...
我也不知道 我就是感觉准备得更好了
I don't know. I just feel a bit more ready.
你觉得什么变了
What do you think changed?
我想我得以
I guess I got to...
实现那个
just play out that...
-梦想 -是啊
- dream, you know? - Yeah, totally.
我不想有遗憾
You know, I didn't want to be, like, "What if?" And, um...
你会成长 不是吗
I don't know. You just grow up a bit. Don't you?
我知道你一直很成熟
I mean, I know you've always been so mature.
所以你要干什么
So, what are you doin'?
你明天回洛杉矶
You're goin' back to LA tomorrow.
-是的 -你明天必须走吗
- Right. That is happening. - Do you have to go tomorrow?
这是肯定的
Yeah. That's happening.
但你非要明天走吗
But do you have to go tomorrow?
这个
Well...
我应该 我有
I should. I mean, I've got a...
我下周要开会
You know, I've got, like, meetings next week.
-你知道吗 -下周什么时候
- You know? - When next week?
周一
Well, like, on Monday.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
我必须参加
Um, so, yeah, I have to go to those.
-嗯 -因为剧被取消了
- Right. - 'Cause, obviously, the show's canceled.
得搞清接下来做什么
You know, gotta figure out what the next thing's gonna be.
或者是过度的好时机
Yeah, or there's a nice time to make that transition.
什么意思
What? What do you mean?
你可以回芝加哥
I mean, I bet you could come back to Chicago
试镜什么的
and audition or whatever, but...
这里试镜
Audition from here?
那剧没了 你就不用在洛杉矶了
Well, you don't have to be in LA now that the show's not on.
对 但是
Right, but I... I mean,
我还租了公♥寓♥
I've still got a lease on the apartment and...
-还有我的车 -嗯
- my car and, like... - Right.
这些 我不能一夜之间
You know, all that stuff is all-- I can't just, like...
就全部不要了
drop it all, like, overnight.
当然
Of course.
你想做什么
Well, what do you wanna do?
你想
Do you wanna...
担心车子 公♥寓♥和会议还是
worry about the car and the apartment and the meetings or...
-我 我说的就是你刚才说的 -不
- I'm... I'm just saying what you said- - - No.
-我不想重提旧事 -不不
- I'm not looking to hash up old shit. - No! No, no.
-不这 -我真的不
- No, it's- - - I'm really not.
-我是说 我才 -这是 好吧
- I mean, I'm just-- - This is-- Okay.
-我才刚到这 -我知道
- I just got here. - I know.
老实说 我真的在考虑搬回来
Like, honestly, I really am thinking about moving back,
-但我也得考虑现实 -当然
- but I've got to be realistic... - For sure.
-我的生计 -嗯
- ...about what I do for a living. - Right.
我不能就这么消失
You know, I can't just disappear and, like...
-我必须 -当然
- You know, I have to, like... - For sure.
-这会 -专业点
- It would make... - ...be professional about things and...
索菲 我知道你意思
Sophie, I know exactly what you're saying
因为我们谈过这个
because we've had this talk.
-所以我懂 -我们没谈过 你什么意思
- So, yes, I get it. - We haven't had this talk. What do you mean?
这个话题我们说过很多次了
We've had variations of this talk.
是 但这次很不一样
Yeah, but, I mean, this is a very different time.
-而且 -嗯
- And, like... - Right.
-我们在不同的地方 -嗯
- We're in different places, like... - Right.
But... But it's the same talk.
我不是那个意思
I don't mean that.
你的表情像是我在说什么狠话一样
You're givin' me a look like I'm sayin' somethin'--
我真的没想吵架
I don't mean-- I'm honestly not lookin' for a fight.
我不想找麻烦
I'm not lookin' for any trouble.
但你说你希望
But you're saying you would ideally
有一天 你能有孩子
like to one day, maybe, have kids
-与人相爱 -是的
- and fall in love. - Yeah.
你在同一句话里说了这些
...and do all that, in the same sentence.
谁现在能想这些 因为你要开会
Who could think about that now, 'cause you've got meetings
-还要考虑很多事 -不 我
- and things to think about? - No, I--
我只是说
I'm only saying
-我明天得回去 -这很好 我表示尊重
- I've got to go back tomorrow. - Which is great and I respect it.
因为计划就是这样
...because that's the plan.
-我不能 -当然 当然
- I can't-- - Of course. Yes, of course.
不久的未来是什么
You know... There's, like, what is in the immediate future.
-当然 -然后还有
- Of course. - And then there's what is, you know- -
幻想里是什么
In the fantasy?
对 幻想里
And in the fantasy, yes,
有很多可能... 这很好
there's a lot that could-- And it's great.
我说的什么有那么难以理解
What am I sayin' here that's so... that's off?
这不是幻想 我是真的在考虑
It's not a fantasy. I mean, I'm genuinely considering it.
-你说得好像我是装出来的 -好吧
- You're making it sound like it's pretend. - Okay.
我不是有意的
I don't mean to.
好
Okay.
你在得意地笑好像你不信我一样
Alright, you're, like, smirking like you don't believe me or something.
我不知道 我就是感觉
I don't know. I just feel a bit, like...
我真的 我不想冒犯你
I honestly-- The la-- did not want to offend you.
我不是有意得意地笑 我没想
I didn't mean to smirk at you. I wasn't trying to do...
见到你真的很开心
It's been really fun to see you.
我在尽力
I'm just doing my best.
我只想
I'm just trying to, like,
跟随我的直觉 追寻我的梦想
follow my instincts and follow my dreams
做一个好人
and be a good person.
所以别因为我有梦而让我觉得内疚 好吗
So, like, don't make me feel guilty for, like, having a dream, okay?
这不公平
It's just not fair.
我喜欢你有梦想
I really like that you have a dream.
真的 我喜欢你现在的工作
I really do. I like that you do what you do.
我也觉得你很擅长
I also think you're really good at it.
我该抱下你吗 我该离开吗
Should I give you a hug? Should I leave?
抱歉 我很累了
Sorry, I'm really tired.
-我也是 -嗯
- I feel the same way. - Yeah.
别让今晚以不开心收场 因为今晚并不糟糕
Let's end in a way that's not bad because that's not what tonight is.
今晚真的很有意思
Tonight was really fun.
我们都沉醉于自己的世界
We've both been in our own worlds.
好吗
All right?
这应该是个有趣的一晚
This was supposed to be a fun night.
-抱歉 我 -抱歉
- Sorry. I'm just, like... - I'm sorry.
-不 今晚 -很棒
- Um... No, it's been- - - Awesome.
-我没想到能看到你 -我也是
- I didn't expect to see you. - Same.
真的 我不想困在以前的事里
Really, like... I don't wanna, like, get locked into all that old shit.
谢谢你今天来找我
Thank you for reachin' out today.
真的 我也很开心
I mean it. I loved it.
你回洛杉矶后能给我打电♥话♥吗
Will you call me when you get back to LA?
我们能保持联♥系♥吗
Can we keep in touch?
-保证 我们能做个交易吗 -可以
- Promise? Can we make a deal? - Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
-我们能做个交易吗 -可以
- Can we make a deal? - Yeah.
我不想作为局外人看你的下一部剧
I don't wanna watch your next show from the sidelines.
我想知道更多 好吗
I wanna hear more about it, okay?
好了 我爱你
All right. I love you.
-我也爱你 -好了
- I love you, too. - Okay.
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表