剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
她一直在主导这次调查
She's been leading this investigation.
她有邀请 你要作为她的搭档
She got the invitation, and you're gonna go as her date,
但我得确保你对这个角色没有意见
but I just want to make sure you're comfortable with the role.
她是吗
Is she?
嗯 她
Well, yeah, she's--
她要做主
Will she be-- She's the one that will dominate.
我不知道她会不会真的调♥教♥你
Um, well, I don't know if she'll be the one dominating you for real.
你们会演戏
I mean, you guys will play act
或者做你需要做的
or do whatever you need to do,
-不过 -都是演戏 明白
- but-- - It's all an act. Understood.
-你可以吧 -嗯
- You're good? - Yeah.
-很好 -我没问题
- Okay, great. - Yeah, I'm in.
-太好了 你真的帮了我们大忙 -算上我
- Awesome. This really helps us out. - Sign me up.
-你 -这很对我胃口
- You've-- - This is right up my alley.
-是吗 -对
- Oh, it is? - Yeah.
目前还没做过
I mean, not yet...
但我一直想尝试
but I've always wanted to go down that alley.
好
Okay.
用力 用力
Harder. Harder.
用力 用力
Harder. Harder.
用力
Harder.
用力
Harder.
用力
Harder.
用力 用力
Harder. Harder.
这是我们的客户 罗杰
So we got our client, Roger, here, right?
黛比
Uh, Debbie...
亚当
Adam.
确保你再好好
Make sure you get a really good look
看看这些照片
at these pictures again, okay?
他们在派对上的样子会有所不同
They'll look different at the party.
穿着不一样的衣服
They'll be wearing different outfits.
他可能会被覆盖 可能会戴面具
Um, he might be covered, he might be wearing a mask.
-戴着手表 -嗯
- Watch on the wrist. - Uh-huh.
-铐上手铐 -对
- Cuffs over. - Right.
往后推
Slide it back,
-类似百叶窗 -没错
- just like a little shutter window. - Perfect.
-像那样 -对
- Like that. - Yeah.
-嗯 -你要找到一个好的角度
- Yeah. - You wanna get a really good shot of them.
我们必须拍到他们
Okay? We're gonna have to get that coverage.
我身上也会装一个摄像头
I'm gonna have a camera as well on me.
我们尽力两边都拍到
Uh, so we'll try to cover it from both sides.
一旦我们进去后 我就要真的做主了
I'm really gonna be in charge once we walk in there.
我带你去这个派对
I've brought you to the party.
我是主 你是奴
I'm the dom, you're the sub,
你要听从我指挥
and you just... you have to follow my lead.
-我整晚都是你的玩物 -嗯
- I'm your toy all night, but-- - Mm-hm.
如果我觉得痛
What if it hurts...
想要你停下呢
and I want you to stop?
你要戴上这个项圈
You're gonna have this collar as well.
我们会确保你适应
Um... We'll make sure that you're... adjusted to that.
也许还会栓条狗绳
You might get a leash as well.
你准备好了吗 你不会
You're ready? You're not gonna
告我们性骚扰什么的吧
file any kinda sexual harassment suit against--
我们是一个团队
We're on the same team, guys.
我都不知道怎么打官司
No-- I don't even know how to file a lawsuit.
好 你听我指挥 好吗
Okay. You just follow my lead, okay?
-嗯 -照我说的做
- Yeah. - Do what I say.
是 主人
Yes, ma'am.
很好 他已经进入角色了
Great. He's already in that...
-你会很棒的 -谢谢 主人
- You're gonna be awesome. - Thank you, ma'am.
-好 -听上去没问题吧
- Okay. - Did that sound right?
嗯 听上去
Yeah, that sounds...
我们走
Yeah, let's go.
好 脱掉外套
All right, jackets off.
你看着不错
You look really good.
谢谢 你也是
Thanks. So do you.
-谢谢 -把这个穿上
- Thanks. - Okay, let's get this on you.
别忘了叫我"莱斯利女主人"
And don't forget to call me "Mistress Lesley."
明白
I got it.
我们进去吧
Let's do it.
-你好 -你好 欢迎
- Hello. - Hello. Welcome.
-你一定是莱斯利吧 -你好
- You must be Lesley. - Hi.
我是阿米莉娅女主人
I'm Mistress Amelia.
欢迎来到我的地牢
Welcome to my dungeon.
我的奴隶会收起你们的外套
My slave will take your jackets now,
还有包 如果你愿意的话
and your purse if you'd like.
-包我留着 -好的 女主人
- I'll keep my purse. - Yes, Mistress.
-谢了 -这是我的奴 约翰
- Thanks, buddy. - This is my slave, John.
-你好 -你好 女主人
- Hello. - Hi, Mistress.
我带你们俩熟悉下吧
Well, why don't I give you both a little tour?
-好 -跟我来
- Great. - Follow me.
这是特殊房♥间
Now, this is the chamber.
如你们所见
As you can see,
这房♥间里有一些很酷的东西
we have some pretty dope shit happening in this room.
如果喜欢可随时加入
So, feel free to join in if any of that looks good to you.
这是厨房♥
This is the kitchen.
我们有点心 零食
We have some refreshments, some snacks.
请自便
Please help yourselves.
这里也是休息的好地方
This is also a good place for a little break.
这是调♥教♥空间
And this is the domestic space.
你们
So, why don't you two
不要拘束 随便些
make yourselves comfortable, make yourselves at home?
如果需要我 或者有任何问题
And if you need me or have any questions,
我就在附近
I'll be floating around.
-谢谢 -谢谢 女主人
- Thank you. - Thank you, Mistress.
我得离开这里
We need to get me the fuck out of here.
牵着我走出去
Walk me out on this leash.
-不 听着 -听我的 我做不到
- No, listen, you're-- - Just do it. I can't do this.
你不会有事的 你得专注
You're gonna be fine. You need to focus. Okay?
-好 我们去拿 -好的 女主人
- Okay, let's go get that-- - Yes, Mistress.
-嗯 -好的 莱斯利女主人
- Yeah-- - Yes, Mistress Leslie.
我们去找到这两个人 然后拍摄视频
Okay. Let's go find these two and get the footage.
等下
One second.
-什么 不要 -拜托
- What? No. - Please.
-谢谢 -快
- Thanks. - Come on.
我得吃东西
I need to fuckin' eat.
我饿死了
I'm starving.
-他们在那 -我知道是他们
- That's them. That's them. - I know it's them.
-嗯 -我能在任何地方认出他
- Yeah. - I'd recognize that guy anywhere.
我们要做的就是渗透进去
Okay, so what we need to do is we need to infiltrate them
让他们允许我们加入
and get them to get us to join, okay?
-怎么加入 强行进去吗 -就
- How do you join? Do you just barge in? - Just- -
-就是那 就是那 -好
- Yeah, right there. Right there. - Okay.
-爽吗 -操
- Yeah? - Fuck!
我想射
Oh, I wanna come.
不行
Not yet.
继续
Go on!
-别急 -拜托
- Not yet. - Come on.
-我想我们该 -嘘
- I think we should-- - Shh!
听话 别出声
Be a good boy and don't talk.
任务很艰巨 这有很多人
Okay, this is gonna be tough. There's a lot of people here.
我们只能等着
All right, we're just gonna have to wait
等到我们能分开他们
till we can get them isolated, all right?
不然有人会注意到怎么回事
Or else somebody's gonna notice what's goin' on, okay?
低调 耐心 找到办法进入
So just lay low, be patient, find a way in.
-明白 -好
- Yeah, I got it. - Okay.
一切可好
Everything going okay over here?
很好 谢谢
Wonderful. Thank you.
那就好 玩得开心吗
Good. Having a good time?
-很开心 -是的 女主人
- Excellent. - Yes, Mistress.
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表