剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
宅在家 什么都没做
Just kinda hangin' out at home, not doin' much, so...
就想今天出来
Figured, got to take advantage of the day...
-转转 -这样
- hang out. - Sure.
-嗯 -不错
- Yeah. - Yeah, nice.
-8块 -谢谢 不用找了
- It's eight bucks, please. - Thanks. Just keep it.
谢了
Cheers, man. Thanks.
你们想到露台上来和我们一起聊天吗
Would you guys like to hang out with us on the patio?
嗯 我们
Uh, yeah, we'll... probably...
我们喝完这些啤酒就出来
maybe we'll finish these beers and then we'll come out.
-好 待会儿见 -回见
- Perfect. See you in a sec. - See you in a sec.
-很高兴认识你 -我也是
- Nice to meet you, man. - You, too.
有意思
Interesting.
别说了
Stop it.
他是
Is he one of the...
-你交往的对象之一吗 -是的
- guys that you're dating? - Yes. Yes.
疯狂 这是巧合吗
Wow, crazy. And that was just a coincidence?
我就知道会发生这样的事
I almost had a feeling that was gonna happen.
-是吗 -我不
- Really? - I mean, I don't...
-灵媒直觉 -就短暂的一刻
- A little psychic intuition? - Just a tiny moment.
我好尴尬 抱歉
I'm very embarrassed. I'm really sorry.
为什么尴尬
Why are you embarrassed?
他很性感
He's hot.
-是吗 你喜欢他 -嗯 你真行
- Yeah? You like him? - Yeah. Good for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
你想怎么处理这局面
How do you wanna handle this?
你想去露台吗
Do you wanna go out on the patio, and...
我们可以把这喝完 我
Well, we can, like, finish up here. I mean...
你想我走吗
Do you want me to take off?
不 你想走吗
No, I mean, do you wanna go...
-我可以做你的后援 -真的吗
- I'll be your wingman. - Seriously?
这就是朋友的作用啊
Yeah, that's what friends are for.
好 我很乐意
Okay. I mean, I would like to...
谁跟你们提起这个的
Who brought it up with you guys?
-我 -你
- I did. - You did?
是因为你对他感到
Was that because you were bored with...
无聊吗
...him?
不 我从不对他感到无聊
No, I'm never bored with him,
但我们觉得不想做♥爱♥
but we definitely didn't wanna have sex.
或者说我不想做♥爱♥
Or I didn't wanna have sex.
-这样 -如果我们要坦诚相待的话
- Right. - If we're being honest.
嗯 我们坦诚相待
Yeah, we're gonna… let's be honest.
那让我觉得很内疚 因为让他也内疚
It made me feel really bad, because it made him feel bad.
-嗯 -但并不是他的错
- Right. - It wasn't his fault.
嗯 只是
Right. It just was...
-时间 生活去哪了 -我不知道 我们可以说
- Time? Where life had gone? - I don't know. We've been together
-从小就在一起了 -嗯
- since we were kids, basically. - Right.
我感觉你被囚禁在了
I just feel like you get locked into patterns
思维和行为的模式里
of thinking and behavior,
然后你们照顾彼此
and then you're taking care of each other
这样就关闭了
in a way that sort of shuts down the...
你们感情中有生命力的那部分
what's alive about your relationship.
-嗯 -这感觉很好 你感到安全
- Mm-hm. - Which feels really nice, you feel safe.
-你们是家人 -嗯
- And you're a family... - Right.
你们爱着对方 但你
And you love each other, but you...
你关掉了你自己的一部分
you shut down the part of yourself
或者对方的那部分
or... or the part of the other person...
我们都得为了留下
Like, we all sorta have to shut ourselves down
而关闭自己
in order to, like, stay.
-有点好笑 抱歉 -我觉得
- Yeah, it's a hoot. Sorry. - I think that- -
不 我就是觉得这
No. I just think that that sort of, like,
在某个时候消灭了欲望
kills desire at a certain point,
而我喜欢感觉安全
and I love the feeling of being safe
知道他永远爱我 我永远爱他
and knowing that he loves me forever and I love him forever.
但同时
But it also...
-没有什么可穿越的了 -嗯
- Like, there's nothing to traverse. - Right.
我觉得这就是欲望
I think that's what desire is.
我觉得就是
I think it's, like, it's...
并不拥有全部 你懂吗
it's not having all of something, you know?
嗯
Right.
我也不知道
I don't know.
-天 这 -我不知道什么是欲望
- Oh, my God, this is, like... - I don't know what desire is.
就像是想进入另一个人的体内
It's like wanting to get inside another human being, you know?
-嗯 -但如果你已经在里面了
- Yeah. - But if you're already inside them--
-如果你们深陷进去 -那你就被困住了
- If you guys are so enmeshed... - Then you're just trapped.
-困在里面 -无处可去
- Inside and trapped. - Trapped with nowhere to go.
就像"我已经知道这是什么"了 你很难
It's like, "I already know what this is." It's really hard to get
对一个相当于你本人的人产生性♥欲♥
eroticized by someone that is basically you.
嗯
Right.
我丢了一根电子烟到我的红酒里 然后就乱套了
I dropped an e-cigarette into my wine and it started going crazy.
-天 -然后我试图去喝
- Oh, man. - Then I tried to drink it.
-不是很摇滚 -我后来把红酒喝了
- Not very rock and roll. - I drank the wine afterwards,
然后在台上恐慌发作
and then I had a panic attack on stage.
那就是我 我...
Yeah, that's just me. I'm like, not...
这对我很有帮助 你在毁掉我的摇滚幻想
This is good for me. You're dashing my rock and roll fantasies,
因为每个演员内心
because inside of every actor is really,
都住着一个失意的音乐家
just, truly a frustrated musician.
我需要更多这样的故事
So, I need more of this.
我要知道那没我想的那么光鲜亮丽
I need to know that it's not as glamorous as I think.
我刚收到查尔斯的短♥信♥ 他在邀请人去他家
I just got a text from Charles. He's having people over.
聚会 放松
Hanging, like, chill-hangs.
如果你们要来的话就再好不过了
If you guys would like to come, that would be awesome.
我虽然很想放松
As much as I love a chill-hang,
但我得放弃
I gotta throw in the towel.
-可惜 -不过今晚很有意思
- Well, man... - Super fun, though.
-很高兴认识你们 -幸会
- Nice to meet you. - Pleasure.
-谢谢 -可惜你不来玩
- Yeah, we appreciate it. - Bummed you're not hanging.
-幸会 -我也是 好的
- Good meeting you. Yeah. - But good to see you. All right.
-晚安 -你也是
- Have a good night. - You, too.
-你确定你不来吗 -确定 玩得开心
- You sure you don't wanna come? - I'm positive. Have a great time.
-有空再约 -好啊
- Let's hang out soon? - Yeah, absolutely.
-好 -保持联♥系♥
- Okay. - Be in touch.
谢谢
Thank you.
客气
You're welcome.
我不在乎
I actually don't care.
-你疯了 -不 我不在乎
- You're crazy! - No, I don't care.
-你必须同意 -疯了
- You have to get on board. - Crazy.
变♥态♥们 这是我朋友凯尔
Hey, perverts, this is my friend Kyle.
我们要上楼
We're gonna go upstairs, okay?
-嗨 凯尔 -嗨
- Hi, Kyle. - Hey, man.
-你们好 -回见
- Hey, guys. - See ya.
回见
Later.
我发誓如果我们足够安静 我们可以听到他高♥潮♥
I swear, if we're quiet enough, we'll hear that dude come.
欢迎来到我的公主宫殿
Welcome to my princess palace.
这有个有趣的水槽
We've got sort of a fun sink area...
很 很有趣
Yeah, super fun.
储藏室
Storage space...
脏衣服
Dirty laundry.
坐吧
Have a seat. Um...
你今天怎么样
How was your day?
还行 你今晚怎么样
Um... My day was okay. How's your night goin'?
-挺好的 -你在干什么
- Okay, cool. Pretty good. - What are you doin'?
-放松 画画 -谢谢让我过来
- Just chillin'. I'm just drawing. - Thanks for having me over.
-我很开心 -我很兴奋 我
- I'm so glad... - I'm so excited. I'm actually, um...
如果你想画画 我觉得很有治疗作用
If you wanna draw, we-- I find it very therapeutic. Like...
如果你度过了艰难的一天
if you've had, like, a hard day, uh....
你说你度过了漫长的一天
You said you had a long day.
我们可以画画 你要想我也可以画你
We can draw. I can also draw you if you want.
-好 -会很有意思
- Okay. Um... - Yeah, it'll be really fun.
真的 很快就好
Really, it'll be really... It'll take just a second, you know.
除非你想玩我的水彩颜料
Unless you're excited to play with my watercolors,
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表