剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
我不知道为什么会这样 抱歉
I don't know why this is happening, sorry.
没事
No, it's fine.
等等 我把它拖到这边
Hold on. I'll pull it this way.
我得再来一杯 鉴于
I think I'm gonna actually go get another drink, since...
-好吧 -我需要不断地喝
- Okay. All right. - I need to keep drinking.
-我去找你 你懂我意思吗
- I'll find you. - You know what I'm saying?
待会儿见
I'll see you in a second.
行
All right.
-这不是我的生活 -好吧
- This is not my life. - Yeah, okay.
这不是 我是说
This is not-- I mean, like, uh...
-我是家庭主夫 -这
-I'm a stay-at-home dad. -Uh-huh, well--
安迪赚的钱比我多得多
Andi makes way more money than me.
-好吧 -我们很幸福
-Okay. -We're totally happy.
知道了 幸福
Okay. Happy, yeah!
-我们性生活和谐 -幸福 懂了
- We have great sex. - Happy. Okay.
-你什么意思 -你确定吗
- What's the-- - Do you?
谁的性生活能在
Well, who does...
互相认识19年后还保持和谐
...after knowing each other for 19 years and...
我觉得不是钱的原因
I mean, I don't think it's because of the money.
-而是 -你们在谈什么
- I mean, it's because-- - What are you guys talking about?
-没什么 -你会喜欢这个的
- Oh, nothing. - You would like this.
算了 别说了 别
No, don't even bother. Don't--
-她会讨厌的 -什么
- She would hate this. - What?
-不会的 我读过一项研究 -相信我
- No. No, I read a study. - Trust me.
上面说夫妻奉行越多的性别标准角色
And it says couples who observe more gender normative roles
性生活越多
have more sex.
-他看了一篇文章 -什么是性别标准角色
- He read an article. - What is gender normative role?
-那是什么 是什么 -就是世人眼中
- What is that? What are they? - It's stereotypically classical,
男女在家干的活
uh, male and female tasks in the home,
比如男性主要负责养家糊口
such as the male being the primary breadwinner
而老婆负责打扫卫生
and the wife cleans the house
洗碗和带孩子
and does the dishes and takes care of the kids.
-是的 -他们有
- Yes. - What, that they have--
-这么做的人 -他们性生活更多
- People that do that-- - They have more and better sex.
-更多更和谐 -更和谐
- More and better. - Oh, and better!
完全可以测量啊
And that's totally measurable.
-是 -在谈性吗
- It's-- - Talking about sex?
-我在说一项研究 是的 -关于研究
- I am talking about a study. Yes. - About the study.
-亲爱的 你一定要听这个 -这只是因为
- Hey, baby, you gotta hear this. - But is this just because
他不想做家务吗
he doesn't want to do any housework?
这正是我想知道的
Well, that's what I'm trying to figure out.
这些的意义是什么
What the point of all of--
研究的观点也许更利于我的私欲
Aspects of the study may benefit personal desires of mine,
不过根据这项研究 事实是
but the fact remains, according to this at least,
如果我♥干♥更少的家务
if I was doing less laundry and less dishes,
我们就会有更多的性生活
we would be having more sex.
-民♥意♥调查的对象是谁 -没错
- Who did they poll in this? - Exactly.
-他们研究人 -可你没看出
- They studied people. - But do you not see
-这有多性别歧视吗 -瞧 这跟性无关
- how deeply sexist this is? - See, that's not about sex.
-是的 -是真的 这跟性无关
- Yeah. - That is-- It's true, it's not about sex.
这是一个男人感觉他不知不觉失去了他的权力
That's a man feeling like somehow he's lost his power
因为他老婆赚钱更多
because his wife is making more money.
-可源头是女方 -是 但是如果
- It's comin' from her side. - Yeah, but if--
她更幸福 但性♥欲♥却下降了
She's happier, but less likely to want to have sex.
不 你觉得自己像太监不是我们的错
No, it's not our fault if you feel emasculated.
就是
Exactly.
如果你觉得自己像太监 因为你不去工作
If you feel emasculated because you don't go to work
在家洗碗
and you're staying home and doing the dishes,
你不能把气出在你老婆身上
like, you can't take it out on your wife
怪她不想和你做♥爱♥之类的
and then blame her for not wanting to fuck you or something.
-抱歉飙脏话 -你是说女人说
- Excuse my French. - But you're saying that the women said
如果她们赚钱比男方
that they are less likely to
更多的话 她们性♥欲♥
want to fuck the guy if they're making more money.
-会减弱 -操 懂了
- Than the man. - Oh! Bam! Okay.
不 我不同意
- Okay. - No. I disagree.
原因肯定不止于此
It's gotta be about more than that.
如果我不想和你做♥爱♥
If I don't want to fuck you,
我才不管你洗了或没洗多少碗
I don't care how many dishes you do or don't do,
洗了或没洗多少衣服
or how much laundry you do or don't do.
肯定遗漏了什么
There's something else missing.
-我同意 -这就是为什么我不想和你做
- I agree. - That's why I don't want to fuck you.
你会跟我说的 对吧
You would tell me, right?
-什么 -如果 你会跟我说的 对吧
- What? - If-- You would tell me, right?
如果
If...
如果我在家带孩子 你去上班
if my staying at home with the kids and you going to work...
-凯尔 凯尔 -让你不再那么喜欢我
- Kyle. Kyle. - ...that made you less attracted to me,
-你会跟我说 -凯尔
- you would tell me. - Kyle.
我会的 没什么可跟你说的
I would-- There's nothing to tell you.
如果是真的也没事 我只是想知道
It's okay if it's true. I just want to know.
亲爱的 我好喜欢你
Honey, I'm so attracted to you.
从我遇见你后我就一直喜欢你
I have been attracted to you since I met you.
对 但当我开始在家带孩子
Right, but when I started staying home with the kids,
你全职上班 那
and you went to work full-time, did that...
-那会改变你对我的看法吗 -我不用 不会
- did that change your opinion of me? - I... I didn't have-- No.
天啊 如果说会怎么样的话 那会让我更爱你
Oh, my God, if anything, it made me love you more and...
不是更爱我 你知道我在问什么
Right, but not love me more. You know what I'm asking.
亲爱的 当人有了小孩后 他们不像
Honey, when people have kids, they're not like--
有时候会很困难
I think it's... It is hard sometimes.
任性芝加哥
第一季第一集
-嘿 -嘿 派对动物
- Hey! - Hey, party animals.
-你们好啊 -耶
- Hi. - Oh, yeah.
-怎么样 -不错
- How was it? - It was good.
还行 先失陪一下
It was okay. Excuse me a second.
你 他们什么时候睡的
Do you-- What time did they go down?
9点左右
Oh, like 9:00.
-那还不错 -嗯 还不错
- Okay, that's not bad. - Yep. No.
他们想好
Did they ever, uh...
万圣节要扮什么了吗
figure out what they wanted to be for Halloween?
做好决定了没
Have they decided?
我们就讨论了一下
Uh, we discussed it for a minute.
是的
Yeah, uh,
佩妮想扮公主 艾伦想当她的骑士
Penny wants to be a princess and Allen will be her knight.
-是不是很可爱 -是的
- Cute, right? - It is cute.
我们忘了取钱了 能用贝宝转钱给你吗
Um, we forgot to get cash. Can we PayPal you?
-能 -抱歉
- Yes. - I'm so sorry.
-抱歉 -是他的错
- Sorry. - It was his fault.
-没事 我不 -说说而已
- That's fine. I don't-- - Just saying.
-是我的锅 -他说他要去ATM
- It is my fault. - He said he was going to the ATM
-结果又没有 -当然
- and then he didn't. - Of course.
-好了 -谢谢你 亲爱的
- All right, guys. - All right, thank you, honey.
-谢谢 再见 -再见 谢谢
- Thank you. See you soon. - Bye. Thank you.
再见
Okay, bye-bye.
她刚有说公主和骑士吗
Did she say princess and knight?
-嗯 是不是很奇怪 -非常奇怪
- Yeah. Isn't that such a weird out? - That's totally weird.
-我不懂 -我还以为我们家小孩很酷
- I don't get it. - I thought our kids were cool.
我也以为他们很酷
I thought they were cool, too.
我们也许得把他们送回去 -没用的家伙
- We might have to take 'em back. - Losers!
退掉他们
Return them.
没错 所以我们才需要用甜菜汁着色
Exactly. That's why we have to use the beet juice coloring.
不能用人工红色
We can't do artificial red.
如果你想我重新给你发
If you want me to resend
那封讲老鼠肿瘤
you that email where I go into detail about
和儿童多动症的邮件 没问题
tumors in mice and hyperactivity in children, I can,
但我想你是明白的
but I think you get it.
崔文 如果你们要雇我
Trevin, if you guys are
做有机饼干
gonna hire me to do these organic cookies,
我就必须用有机原料
I have to have organic ingredients.
想好了就给我说
Just... Okay, please let me know.
如果你们真的想走大胆路线
If you really wanna go crazy.
不过我们只能逛
But you guys, we gotta be out of here in,
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表