剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
我有一段时间都没有性生活
I had such a weird dry period.
不管你信不信 很少有女人
Believe it or not, there's not a lot of women
-进肉铺 -真的吗
- walking in and out of the butcher shop. - Really?
有是有 但
Well, there are, but it's not--
-她们不会看我或者我哥哥 -嗯
- They're not looking at me or my brother. - Just-- Right.
不过
But...
这就是个失败的实验
No, it's, uh... it's been an experiment that is failing.
那你要做什么
So what are you gonna do?
我
Uh... I mean...
我还没时间想这个
I kind of haven't really had time to think about it.
是啊 你今天才知道的
Right, 'cause you just found out today.
嗯 但我不知道 我只能说
Yeah, but I don't know, I have to say,
这次回来...
it's kind of being back and everything, it's...
我也不知道 让我思考
I don't know. It's making me think...
回这里发展也许也是选择之一
if, you know, coming back would be an option or...
至少在芝加哥多待一段时间
You know, at least spending a bit more time in Chicago and...
然后再看
We'll see.
欢迎回家
Well, welcome home.
谢谢
Thank you.
你每次吹哨
When you blow the whistle--
就是吹哨
It's blowing a whistle.
-你什么意思 -但你会把屁♥股♥翘起来
- What do you mean? - No, but you do the whole hip, like...
-我没有 -你每次都会翘起来
- I do not do a hip. - You do a hip every time.
什么样
Like what?
我没有这样
I... I do not do that!
-你在说什么 -谷歌♥你的名字加上"吹哨翘屁♥股♥"
- What are you saying? - Google your name and "Whistle hip."
我才不要 这不健康
I'm not gonna! That's so unhealthy.
谷歌♥你的名字加上"吹哨屁♥股♥"
Google your name and "Whistle hip."
-"吹哨屁♥股♥" --"吹哨屁♥股♥"
- "Whistle hip"? - "Whistle hip."
-真有这东西吗 -是的
- Like, it's an actual thing? - It's a thing.
-我发誓 -真有我就会知道
- I swear to God. - I would know about it.
最后一轮
Last call!
天
Um... Oh, my God.
但你是个使人信服的肯德尔教练
But you're a very convincing Coach Kendall.
-真的 真的 -谢谢 谢谢
- Truly. Truly, truly. - Thank you. Thank you.
喝醉了和你聊天
Yeah, it's funny to be talkin' to you
很有意思 因为我
with a slight buzz, 'cause I have...
就此给你写了很多封邮件
penned so many emails to you about it.
-是吗 -脑子里
- You have? - I mean, in my head.
但是 你这些年积累起来的经验
But, just, you actually-- All the years that you've worked?
可以看到
It shows.
你的努力得到了回报
Like, that-- You know, the hard work pays off for you.
-谢谢 -显然
- That's... Thank you. - I mean, obviously,
-你天生就是个好演员 -这对我意义重大
- you know you're naturally talented, but- - - That means a lot.
-但 我得说 -很棒
- Yeah, but it is- - I have to say... - It's neat.
在那的时候 我是剧院出身
...when you're in there, and, you know, having come from theater,
然后突然周围
and then suddenly being surrounded
全是社交媒体红人
by social media stars and influencers
-他们都 -垃圾
- that are, like, now just- - - Trash.
他们得到那工作是因为他们有超多粉丝
They've got the job 'cause they've got a gajillion followers.
-当然 -你懂的 这有点
- Sure. - You know, it's... It's kind of...
不是吹 但吉恩有大约1700个粉丝
Not to brag, but Gene's has about 1,700 followers.
你明天要做什么
So, what are you doing tomorrow?
-没什么 就上班 -好
- I mean... nothin'. Goin' to work. - Right. Great.
你明天做什么 飞回家
What are you doing tomorrow? Flying home?
坐飞机
Getting on a plane.
我不知道为什么我没有待得更久点
I don't know why I didn't stay a bit longer, but...
这趟行程可真短
That's a fast trip, man.
我不知道 我不知道
Yeah, I don't know. I just didn't know... you know...
我不知道接下去会怎样
I didn't know how this whole thing would go and...
你想去别的地方继续喝吗
Do you want to maybe get another drink somewhere?
我不太熟柳条公园这边
Yeah, I don't really know Wicker Park. Um...
我们可以去
We could go back near...
我们老街区附近
you know, our old neighborhood, but--
我的酒店离这就半个街区
Well, you know, my... my hotel is just, like, half a block.
我们可以 我也不知道
We could maybe just-- I don't know...
去那里的酒吧喝一杯
go to the bar there or get a quick drink.
两点后酒吧应该不会开门吧
I don't think the bar will be open past two.
我们可以去看看 如果没有
We could just go and see, and if not, like...
-我是说 -好 我跟你去
- I mean... - Yeah, I'll follow you there.
-这里真不错 -是吧
- Oh, this is great. - Right?
-看看风景 -真漂亮
- Check out the view. - Oh, great.
-刚好在角落 -是的
- Right in the corner, too? - Mm-hm.
-你想喝什么 -啤酒之类的
- What do you want? - A beer or something. Um...
我能要个伏特加汤力或者伏特加苏打水吗
Can I get a vodka and tonic or soda or whatever?
-给你拿出来了 -谢谢
- Yeah. I got that for you. - Thanks.
你觉得酒吧里的人
Do you think everyone at the bar,
是不是都知道我们
just, like, totally knew that we were like...
会
gonna, like...
出来聚
hang out?
-有点好笑 对吗 -你离开的时候
- It's kind of funny, right? - Oh, like, when you left?
-嗯 -我就站在门口
- Yeah. - Yeah, I was standing right out front.
-我们一点不含蓄 -完全不
- We weren't smooth about it. - No, not at all.
而且还很尴尬 因为我已经跟大家道别了
I also felt so weird because I had initiated a goodbye,
-然后我在门口等着 -嗯
- but then I waited right out front. - Right.
我心想"我们要做什么 为什么我不留在里面
So I'm like, "What are we doing? Why didn't I just stay inside
-然后一起离开 -是啊
- and leave together?" - I know. I know.
-我觉得他们没人在意 -是的
- I don't think any of them care... - No.
我们是不是一起离开
...if we left together.
一群40多岁的人
It's a bunch of 40-year-olds.
我们就像青少年一样
We did it like teenagers.
洛杉矶女孩
So, an LA girl, huh?
-梦想成真 -《加州旅馆》
- Livin' the dream. - Hotel California.
好莱坞之夜 你做到了
Hollywood nights. You did it.
陈词滥调
Oh, such a cliché.
但是是真的 你做到了 这是你想要的
But you're doing it. You did it. It's what you wanted.
是吗
Is it, though?
最好是
It better have been.
你得到了你想要的
'Cause you got what you wanted.
-我真的 -我有吗
- And I honestly-- - Did I?
别 你在说什么呢
Don't-- What are you talkin' about?
你觉得你得到你想要了的吗
Do you think you got what you wanted?
我不知道
I don't know.
说来有趣 我在剧院外
It's so funny. When I saw you, um...
看到你的时候
outside the theater...
我说不上 我
I don't know, I was like...
我本以为你肯定不会来
I was kind of convinced that you weren't gonna come.
然后就... 感觉...
And then it was kind of-- It just felt like...
你以前常常在演出结束后出现
when you used to show up after the shows,
你会在门口
and you'd always, like, be round the front,
而大家都在后台入口
and everyone was at the stage door,
我会说"到后台入口见我"
and I'd be like, "Meet me at the stage door."
而你会站在大门口
And you would be, like, just standing out front, just like...
-唯一一个人 -是的
- the only person. - Yeah.
让我想起了那个
It just reminded me of that.
我们现在在聊什么
What are we talkin' about right now?
-讲真 我不擅长 -我回芝加哥
- I mean it. I'm not good-- No. - Me being back in Chicago.
-我不擅长你擅长的 -什么
- I'm not good at the thing you're good at. - No? What?
-什么 -就是拐弯抹角说一个话题
- What? - And that is talkin' around a subject.
我没有拐弯抹角什么
Ugh. I'm not... I'm not talking around anything. I'm like...
我是真的在考虑
Uh, I'm genuinely thinking about it.
你考虑回家
You thinkin' about comin' home?
是的
Yeah.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think about that?
我很想你回芝加哥
I mean, I would love to have you back in Chicago.
是吗
You would?
是的
Yeah.
怎么
What?
要忘记你几乎不可能
You're a nearly impossible person to get over.
-这话什么意思 -就那个意思
- What's that supposed to mean? - Just what it means.
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表