剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
很贵的一个爱好
An expensive hobby.
-我用手♥机♥拍照 -是吗
- I take photos with my phone. - Yeah?
-是吗 -用那些让照片
- Yeah? - Like, the apps that make it look like...
-嗯 -看着像老式宝丽来拍出来的手♥机♥应用
- Mm-hm, yeah. - Like old, like, uh... Polaroids.
-很厉害 -绝对是摄影师
- It's, uh... impressive. - Definitely a photographer.
-12块 -那是你的
- Twelve dollars. - That's yours.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
-干杯 -敬手♥机♥应用
- Cheers. - Cheers, to the apps.
敬摄影
To photography.
我有什么
Oh! What do I get?
这个超好笑 我拍的你 看
This is so funny. I played you. Look.
等等 再放一次
Wait, again.
你该怎么说
What do you say?
你该对一个你...的人说什么
What do you say to somebody you--
-美女 你叫什么 -不
- "Shawty, what yo name is?" - No!
-美女 好啊 -真的 我该说什么
- "Hey, yo, shawty. Hey, yo." - Really, what do I say?
-别闹 -宝贝
- Stop! - "Hey, yo, baby.
-我怎么能和你生活在一起 -我不
- How can I live with you?" - No, I don't...
这就是问题 这就是问题所在
That's the problem. That is the problem right there.
-我不想和任何人住在一起 -好
- I don't wanna live with anybody. - Okay!
我们换种方式
We'll take a different approach.
别动 这墙很赞
Don't move. This wall is perfect.
等下
Hold on.
-好 -抱歉 这可是顶级模特 准备好了吗
- Okay. - Sorry, this is Top Model in here. Okay, ready?
很好 但你不能动
Good, but you can't move.
这是即刻冲印的 不是手♥机♥应用
This is an instant, this is not an app.
-好的 -别动
- Oh, okay. All right. - Don't move.
别动 别动 不
Don't move. Don't move. Nope.
我还在拍照 别动
I'm still taking a picture. Don't move.
别动
Don't move.
-很好看 -谢谢
- This is a good move. - Thank you.
-我懂你为什么用它了 -嗯
- I get why you use this thing. - Mm-hm.
这是克特兰
This is Coltrane. Just--
你似乎不知道我之前都没有说话的对象
Seems you didn't know I haven't had anybody to talk to.
-嗯 是的 -看看这个
- Mm-mm. Oh, yeah! - No? "Look at this!"
我的目标不仅是任职
The goal for me is not to just hold office.
还有很多事要做
There is things to do,
市长办公室是完成这些事的途径
and the Mayor's Office is a vehicle to get some things done.
因为那些需要改变的事
Because the things that need to be changed....
你有机会决定
You have the chance to actually determine
这座城市在接下来几代的发展方向
the direction of this city for the next couple of generations.
这太棒了
This is so good.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yes.
-我去 -你剪得太好了
- Holy shit. - You nailed it!
天呐 谢天谢地
Oh, my God. Thank God.
我
I am just...
我颤抖 看这个让我情绪激动
I am shook. I'm... I'm emotional watching this.
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
我真是松了一口气
Wow, I am so relieved.
-谢谢 -我之前好紧张
- Thank you. - I was so nervous.
我很开心 因为我给你买♥♥了纸杯蛋糕
I'm so happy about that, because I brought you a cupcake.
要是你讨厌我的剪辑那就尴尬了
Um, so it would have been very awkward if you hated my edit.
你去了小蛋糕
You went to Smallcakes?
-我去了小蛋糕 -你给我买♥♥了吃的
- I went to Smallcakes. - You brought me a treat?
知道是哪种吗
Do you know what kind?
别说
Don't say it.
胡萝卜蛋糕
Carrot cake, baby.
她又会倾听 剪辑得又这么好
She listens and she edits like a motherfucker!
我是认真的 看着这个让我很激动
I'm serious. This made me emotional. Like, watching this is...
就像你在我脑子里一样
it's like you were in my head.
我很开心 这太棒了
I'm so happy. That's awesome.
谢谢
Thank you.
我感到宽慰 之前好紧张
Yeah. I'm really relieved. I was so nervous.
天 闻着好香 我就只给我们煮了咖啡
Oh, my God. This smells so good. All I did was make us coffee,
还是浓咖啡
and it's black, so...
天 谢谢
Oh, my gosh, thank you so much.
办公室浓咖啡 你真体贴
Black office coffee. So considerate of you.
这是我爱的语言
Yeah, it's, you know, my love language.
-你想和我一起吃吗 -当然
- Um... Do you wanna split this with me? - Absolutely.
我其实有一半是为我买♥♥的
I half got it for me, so...
-完美 -嗯
- Perfect. - Mm-hm.
几点了
What time is it?
我要知道时间
I need to know the time.
光线很亮
It's very bright.
我看看
Let me see.
嗯 我
Wow, okay. I...
需要叫辆车
need to order a car.
-叫车 -是的
- Order a car? - Yeah.
你要走了
You about to go?
我得回家
Yeah, I need to go home.
比我想的还要晚
It's later than I thought it was.
-好吧 -好了
- Okay. - Okay, um...
你能输入你的地址吗
Can you put in your address?
-嗯 -抱歉
- Yeah. - I'm sorry.
我玩得很开心
I had fun.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我的东西到处都是
I, like, left my stuff out everywhere.
我能和你谈谈吗
Uh, can I... can I talk to you?
当然
Yeah.
我就想知道你有什么"退出策略"吗
Um, I was just wondering if you have, like, an exit strategy...
因为
or something, just 'cause...
你说你会待一两周
just 'cause you were gonna be here for a week or two.
现在已经一个月了
It's been like, a month.
嗯 没有
Yeah, um... no...
我
I...
有点
Yes.
我之前跟安贝尔说了我
I was just telling Amber how I was, um...
我的下个家 我要拿到
My next place, I'm gonna get
钥匙 把东西都搬过去
the keys and figure out... get all my stuff there.
-好的 -我在搬东西
- Okay, cool. - I was just moving things.
你不用立刻就走
Yeah, I mean, it doesn't have to be, like, right away, just...
-只是我周末需要空间 -我会走的
- I need the space for the weekend. - No, I'm gonna get out.
-我男友要过来 -嗯
- My boyfriend's coming from out of town. - Yeah.
只要
So, as long as...
-你在那之前离开就行 -嗯
- you could, like, clear out by then. - Yeah.
这些东西都会走 我也会走
No, all of this will be gone. I will be gone.
你和你男友可以在你的公♥寓♥里
You and your boyfriend are gonna have
不受我的打扰 尽情享受
a good time in your apartment without me...
这些东西都会走
everywhere, all my stuff everywhere and everything.
时机正好
Um... This is good timing.
-我反正也准备走 -嗯
- I was gonna get out of your hair anyways. - Yeah.
-没事 -非常感谢
- No problem. - Thank you so much.
-好的 -谢谢
- Okay. All right. - Oh! Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
-嗯 -再见
- Yeah. - Yeah, I'll... I'll see you.
和你男友玩得开心
Yeah! Have fun with your boyfriend.
-谢谢 拜 -拜
- Thank you, bye. - Yeah, bye.
-嗨 -需要帮忙吗
- Hi. - Need help?
谢谢
Thanks...
-没事 -你
- Yeah. - For....um...
让我
letting me...
在这住段时间 我
stay here for a little bit, I, um...
真尴尬 但我
This is awkward, but I...
这只是暂时的
It will just be temporary.
没事 我给你铺好沙发了
No, it's fine. I got you set up here on the couch.
屋子看上去变了
It looks different in here.
我把你东西都打包了 你
Yeah, I packed all of our stuff up. You...
一半是你的箱子 一半是我的 然后还有
Half are your boxes, half are mine, and then there's stuff...
我不知道该怎么处理
I didn't really know what to do with it,
你可以看看 拿走你想要的
so if you could take a look and take what you want,
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表