剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
没什么
Nothin'.
你 你 你
What the... What the... What do you...
你现在又哪根筋不正常
What is wrong with you now?
-我 -你认真的吗
- I mean-- - Are you fucking-- Are you serious?
我现在哪根筋不正常
What is wrong with me now?
我们睡了
We slept together,
而你却在说其他女人 对她有感觉
and you're talking about some other woman, having feelings,
发♥生♥关♥系♥后 气氛变得尴尬
about sleeping with you, and then it's weird.
现在是什么情况
What's happening right now?
你不在这儿吗
Are you not in here?
你 我们 我们是不在同一个星球上吗
Are you not... Are we not... Are we even on the same globe?
我存在吗
Do I even exist?
你当然存在
Of course you do.
去和你心理医生说吧
Like, go talk to your therapist.
什么
What?
你不是说你没事吗
I thought you said you were okay.
我以为我们之间没事 所以是有事吗
I thought we were okay. We're not okay?
这是灾难
Now this is a fucking disaster?
我不想听 我不是顾问
God, I can't. I'm not a counselor.
-别烦我 -我没叫你做顾问
- Leave me alone. - I'm not asking you to be a counselor.
-你是我朋友 -你没有吗 你当然叫了
- You're my fucking friend. - You're not? No, yes you are.
你让每个人都做你顾问
You ask everyone to be your counselor.
这话什么意思
What does that even fucking mean?
任何你生活中的人都是你的顾问
If someone's in your life, they're your counselor.
-你为什么要因为这事而抓狂 -不
- Why are you losing your mind over this? - No, just- -
我没有抓狂
I'm not losing my mind.
不管了
Fuck it. All right.
-知道吗 离我远点 -我会的 永远离开
- You know what? Get away from me. - I will, for good.
-太难以承受了 -嗯 难以承受
- It's too much. - Oh, yeah, too much.
你也是 操♥你♥妈♥
You, too. Go fuck yourself.
-你是什么省油的灯 -我 是的
- Like you're a fucking walk in the park? - Oh, I... Yeah.
老天 真♥他♥妈♥自私 操♥你♥妈♥
Jesus Christ. Fucking selfish. Fuck you.
近来可好
How's it goin'?
-挺好的 -谢谢你
- Um... It's good, fine. - Okay. Thank you for--
-谢谢你过来 -嗯
- Thank you for, uh, coming. - Okay.
-这 -好的
- It's... - Okay... All right.
-好 我去 -好
- All right, I'm gonna... - Okay.
等等 你还有多久就生了
Wow! Wait, how far along are... are you?
我没有 怀孕
Yeah, I'm not... pregnant.
-你要什么 -你好
- What can I get ya? - Hi. Um...
能给我一杯拿铁吗
Can I just have a latte?
一杯拿铁 3.75
One latte. That'll be $3.75.
-你的找零 -谢谢
- There's your change. - Thank you so much.
谢谢
Thank you.
-马上就好 -好的
- We'll have that right out. - Great.
抱歉 抱歉
I'm sorry. I... I'm sorry.
-真是个不错的开局 -嗯
- That's a great... great start. - Yeah.
不过你看上去不错
But you... you look... you look good, though.
我
I...
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you. I... Uh, it's good--
-很高兴... -你刚才问我怀孕没有
- It's good-- - You just asked me if I was pregnant.
该死
God damn it.
-好的 -什么
- Okay. - What?
我
I...
谢谢你
Thank you for...
-来见我 -嗯
- for meeting me. - Yeah.
你在这觉得安全吗 对你来说足够安全吗
Do you feel safe here? Is this safe enough for you?
-得了吧 -你才得了吧
- Come on. - You come on.
那算什么 我是怪物
What was that? Like I'm a monster?
-我 -我没说你是怪物
- I mean-- - I wasn't saying that you're a monster.
我只想有
I just wanted a...
-一个地方 -你觉得会发生什么
- A place where-- - What did you think was gonna happen?
我是说 我不
I mean, like... I don't...
也许我不知道我们之间发生了什么
Maybe I don't know what happened between us,
但当我听说这个的时候
but when... when I heard about this--
你听说了什么
What did you hear about it?
你都听说了什么 他们跟你说了什么 谢谢
What have you heard? What did they tell you? Oh, thanks.
首先
Well, first of all...
我好多年都没有
You know, I... I haven't heard from you
听说过你的消息或者想过你
or thought about you for years.
然后我经纪人跟我说 突然间 你写了这个
And now my agent tells me that, out of nowhere, you wrote this...
-嗯 -他说这会毁掉我的形象
- Yeah. - He told me it's gonna make me look bad.
会是个问题
It's gonna be a problem.
滥用权力什么的
Some sort of abuse of power situation.
所以我在努力回忆
So I'm going through my own memories--
就是这样的
Well, yeah, that's the situation.
但是 突然出现
But wh-- All of a sudden?
什么叫突然出现
What do you mean, all of a sudden?
我一直在忍♥受着 思考着
I've been sitting with it, thinking about it,
-这影响了我的生活 -我明白
- it impacted my life. - Okay, I understand that,
但你知道 选择的时机有点
but you know, the timing's a little...
-为什么现在 -什么叫选择的时机 为什么现在
- Why now? - What do you mean, timing? "Why now?"
我是说 文化上
Yeah. I mean, like, culturally,
现在的大环境对男性来说简直是噩梦
it's a fucking nightmare out there... for... for... for men.
真是不好意思
Oh, I'm sorry.
五年前怎么没写这本书
Where was this book five years ago?
这15年来你都在做什么
Like, what... what have you been doing for 15 years?
有意思
That's interesting.
-这问题真有意思 -什么有意思
- That's an interesting question. - What's interesting?
我这15年来
I haven't really been working...
都没有工作
for 15 years.
我过得并不好
I haven't had the easiest time.
我没条件出版任何书
I wasn't really in a position to get anything published.
我没什么自信
I didn't have a lot of confidence in myself.
-你在画画吗 -偶尔
- Were you drawing? - Yeah, sometimes I was.
我总是自我怀疑
I was full of self-doubt.
我看着我创作的一切
I was looking at everything I was creating,
心想"真垃圾"
and being like, "What a piece of shit."
我
I...
终于
finally...
-决定放手一搏 -嗯
- decided to just give it a shot... - Okay.
做我的工作 创造我引以为傲的东西
...and do my work, and I created something that I feel proud of,
但在那之前
but I had to really...
我必须看看自己的情况
check in with myself before I did that.
这本书并不是关于你
This book is not a book about you.
有一节是写的你
There's a section about you.
而是关于
It's about...
我 我在我生活里
me, as I've related to different...
和不同男人间的交集
men in my life.
在一段关系的最后
I got to the end of a relationship
我意识到"操 我
and I realized, "Fuck. Every...
做的每个选择
choice that I've made
都是基于一个男人想要什么"
has been about something that a man has wanted."
我没有为自己做选择
I haven't made choices for myself.
我做的事都不是为了自己的幸福
I haven't done things based on my own happiness or my own...
或者自己的利益
good.
所以我就是这书中
Okay, so I'm just one of many men
众多伤害了你的
in this book about men
男人之一
who somehow shut you down.
几个
A few...
这就是你刚才说的
That's what... That's what you just said.
但我 我肯定是唯一一个
But I... I bet you I'm the only one
会有损失的人 对吗
that's got something to lose, right? I--
你在之前有跟其他人说吗 怎么
Did you tell all the other ones before... What?
我跟一些人说过 有些人我仍然保持着联♥系♥
I talked to some people. Some people I'm still in touch with.
-这不是 -那你怎么不找我 为什么我得等
- Oh. This is not-- - Where was my call? Why do I gotta wait?
-什么 -这次谈话的意义是什么
- What? - What is the point of this?
你想要什么 你想知道什么
What do you want? What do you wanna know?
好 好
Okay. Okay.
我坐在那
I sat there,
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表