剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
-我很爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you so much. - I love you, too.
他们今天会让你们在营地里做什么
So what do they have you doing today at camp?
-划独木舟 -划独木舟
- Canoeing, yeah. - Canoeing?
芝加哥河以蛇闻名
Chicago River is famous for its snakes.
-我讨厌蛇 -龙
- Ugh, I hate snakes. - Dragons...
-你们得小心 -嗯
- You gotta be careful. - Yes.
-小心 -穿上救生衣
- Careful. - Wear your life jacket.
好了 玩得开心 我爱你们
Well, all right. Well, have fun, you guys. I love you.
-我也爱你 拜 -4点见
- Love you too. Bye. - I'll see you at four, okay?
-好 再见爸爸 -好
- Okay. Bye, Dad. - All right.
注意安全 小心鲨鱼
Be safe. Watch out for sharks.
写得怎么样了
How's that comin' along?
我的剧本吗
Oh. My play? Um...
不知道 遇到瓶颈了
I don't know. I'm kinda... I'm kinda stuck at the moment.
-嗯 -我该继续去写了
- Ah. Yeah. - Yeah, I should get back to it.
好 不管你写了多少 我很乐意有时间看看
Okay. I'd love to read it at some point, whatever you have.
-好 我也一样 -嗯
- Yeah, yeah, you and me both. Um... - Yeah.
我希望能在夏天结束前
I mean, I'm hoping to have, like, a solid first draft kinda...
完成能给大家看的初稿
ready to show people by the end of the summer.
-好 写完告诉我 -好
- Yeah, right on. Just let me know. - Cool.
谢谢
Thanks.
给
Here you go.
谢谢
Wow, thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
你玩得开心吗
Are you having fun?
是的
Yeah.
我也是
Me, too.
很棒
Awesome.
他是你室友
So he's your roommate?
是的 其中一个
Yeah, one of them.
像是个集体
It's kind of like a collective.
非正式地
Well, casually.
谢谢你推荐来这里
Thanks for suggesting this.
我从没看过噪音秀
I've never been to a noise show before.
他很厉害
He's... He was great.
-你能来很酷 -嗯
- No, it was really cool that you came. - Yeah, yeah.
我们要出去玩吗
Are we going out?
我很累了 我明早得早起
Yeah, I'm super tired. I've got an early morning tomorrow.
-是吗 -只能改天了
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah, so I'm gonna have to rain-check.
或许我们可以去我家
Well, maybe we can go back to my place?
我明天会很忙 我需要
I... I've got a crazy day tomorrow, and I just need to be--
-不可能那么忙吧 -是有点忙
- Oh, It can't be that crazy. - It's a little crazy.
我得掌握全局
I need to be on top of things, but--
你可以在我上面呀
You can be on top of things.
我也想
I would love that, and, uh,
我们改天再约吧
I would love to take a rain check on that.
-好啊 -是吗
- Okay, yeah. - Yeah?
-是吗 -我会在这
- Yeah? - I'll be here.
-你知道 -我们能再约吗
- Well, you know-- - Can we get together another time?
-当然 -不久
- Yeah. - Soon?
-嗯 -保持联♥系♥ 好吗
- Yeah. - I'll be in touch. Okay?
当然 这真的
Totally. Um, this was really...
-真的很不错 -很好玩 你也很棒
- This was really nice. - Yeah, it was super fun. You're awesome.
-我真的喜欢你 -再见 莉迪亚
- I really like you. - Bye, Lydia.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
再见
Bye.
你确定今晚不陪我去和瑞恩吃饭吗
You sure you don't wanna come to dinner with Ryan and I tonight?
嗯 我要和艾米见面 聊聊天
Yeah, I should get a drink with Amy and touch base.
今晚会有临时保姆来照顾你们
You guys are gonna have a sitter tonight.
-谁 -谁
- Who is it? - Who is it?
-艾丽克丝 -棒
- Alex. - Yes!
天 你们为什么这么喜欢她
Oh, my God. Why do you love her so much?
-我不知道 -真奇怪
- I don't know. - That's so weird.
-很烫 -她很棒
- It's really hot. - She's great.
我不想知道
I don't even wanna know.
一切都好吗
So, is everything cool?
嗯 我得看看 我们做朋友是什么样子
Yeah, I just gotta check in and see what the friend vibe is like.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
抱歉 你怎么样
Sorry. How's it going?
-很好 你呢 -是吗 我很好
- Good. How are you? - Yeah? I'm good.
-那好 -进来吧
- Good. - Good. Come on in.
-看看 -天啊
- Check it out. - God.
是吧 真的很破
Right? I mean, come on.
-很可笑 对吧 -嗯
- It's ridiculous, right? - Yeah.
这看着不像是剧院公♥寓♥
This does not look like a theater apartment.
是的 董事会的一个人捐给从城外来的人
No, someone on the board donates it to people from out of town.
-天 好疯狂 -剧院有钱
- Oh, my God, it's crazy. - That's what happens when you get
就能这样
a theater with actual money.
-天呐 -是吧
- Geez, Louise. - Yeah, right?
这艺术品怎么回事
What's up with this art?
昂贵的艺术品
Yeah, super fancy art.
别致的景色
Fancy view.
-对吧 -老天
- Yeah, right? - Jesus.
总比
Yeah, it beats a...
小型花♥园♥公♥寓♥好
garden apartment studio cave.
嗯
Yeah.
-喝啤酒吗 -好
- Uh, you want a beer? - Yeah.
-好 -谢谢
- Okay. - That'd be great.
我本来想在餐厅订座的
Um, I was gonna make a reservation for a place,
但我想我们可以就在附近转转
but I figured we could just walk around the neighborhood...
-好啊 -看看有什么好玩的
- Yeah, let's do that. - Just find something.
-我们去探索吧 -酷
- Yeah, let's figure it out. - Cool, all right.
然后结束时 她就
But then, when it was over, she sort of, like,
把我推到墙边 吻我
shoved me against the wall and, like, kissed me
对我说"去我家吧"
and was like, "Come back to my place!"
所以她觉得你们的约会很顺利
Oh, so she thought it was going well.
我不知道她怎么想的
I don't know what she thought.
然后桌上有个邀请函
But then there was this invitation on the table, and, uh...
你朋友凯尔拒绝了她
your pal Kyle turned her down.
-恭喜 -谢谢
- Wow, congratulations. - Thank you.
-进展跟我预想的不一样 -是吗
- Not where I thought that story was going. - Really?
-一点点 -好吧
- Kinda. - Cool, good.
你怎么认识
How'd you, uh, meet this...
这会可爱的年轻女士的
lovely young lady?
我是在一个叫做Tinder的应用上认识这位可爱年轻女士的
I met this... lovely young lady on an app called Tinder.
-不错 -嗯
- Oh, very nice. - Mm-hm. Yeah.
-向右划 -你又开始用Tinder了
- Swiped right. - You went back on Tinder.
是的 又开始用Tinder
Yeah, I'm back on Tinder. Yeah.
-嗯 -你什么重拾Tinder的
- Yeah. - When did you get back on Tinder?
最近
Recently.
我和你去公园 吃了冰淇淋
I went to the park with you, had some ice cream,
然后就重拾Tinder
got back on Tinder.
-按这样的顺序发展 -是吗
- The order of events. - Like that?
好吧
That's fair.
-嗨 -你好吗
- Hi. - How are you?
-很好 你呢 -好啊 很高兴见到你
- Good, how are you? - What's up? Nice to see you.
-我也是 -最近怎么样
- Yeah. - How's it going?
很好 这是我朋友凯尔
Good. Um, this is my friend, Kyle.
-凯尔 马尔科姆 -马尔科姆
- Kyle? Malcolm. - Malcolm.
-幸会 -这是齐亚德
- Nice to meet you. - This is Ziyad.
-我是齐亚德 幸会 -我是凯尔
- I'm Ziyad. Pleasure. - Hey. Kyle.
-我去那边找个桌子 -我去买♥♥啤酒
- I'll get us a table out back. - I'll get beers.
-幸会 -我也是
- Nice to meet you. - Yeah, you too.
很开心见到你
Good to see you.
-嘿 -嘿 你怎么样
- So, hey. - Hey, how are you?
-很好 你呢 -我很好
- I'm great, how are you doing? - I'm good.
-你要什么 -两瓶特卡特啤酒 谢谢
- What can I get ya? - Two Tecates, please.
-好 -谢谢
- Right. - Thanks. Um...
-嗯 -你最近在忙什么
- Yeah. - Whatcha been doin'?
没什么
Like, nothin'.
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表