剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
I like myself better now. I like...
更喜欢我们的生活
our life better now.
我对自己更有自信 我比从前
I feel better about myself. I feel more in my...
都更像自己
self than I ever did.
对我们或任何人来说
And I don't believe that it's healthy...
把自己束缚在
for us or anyone to...
"彼此占有
lock into this...
脑子里不能有别人的牢笼中"
you know, "I own you and you own me
这样是不健康的
and you can't think about anybody else."
我
And, I mean...
我不说我们必须总是和比人做♥爱♥
I'm not saying that we have to always have sex with other people
或者和别人交往 但我觉得
or relationships with other people, but, like, I think...
开放的
the open, the con-- uh--
谈论这个 对我来说
Having the conversation, to me,
让我觉得这不是禁忌 不是
makes me feel like it's not taboo, and it's not...
我不是变♥态♥ 我可以
And that I'm not perverted, and that, like, I can...
我没有被困住
That I'm not trapped.
我不想困住你
I don't wanna trap you.
我想继续摸索
I'd like to continue figuring out...
肩并肩走在一起 抚养我们的孩子
being together side-by-side, raising our children, and...
一起长大
growing up as people together, and...
但如果你对此没兴趣
But, like, if you're not interested in that,
那我们可以
then we can start
谈谈这会是什么样 但我不
talking about what that looks like, but I'm not...
我不想今晚仓促决定
I'm not interested in making some snap decision tonight,
近期都不想
or any night soon, about...
-我很孤独 -嗯
- I'm just lonely. - Yeah.
我不只是孤独
I mean, I'm not just lonely.
我很孤独
I'm lonely.
我懂
I get it.
这不
This isn't...
这不好
This isn't good.
我不用仓促做决定
I don't have to make any snap decisions.
我只是说这不好
I'm just saying it isn't good.
听上去对你来说很好
And it sounds like it's really good for you.
不 这
No, That's-- I mean, like--
不 你刚说了
No, you just... you just
这在各个方面都对你好
said all the ways in which it's good for you,
我很开心
and I'm... I'm really happy.
我知道我看上去不开心
And I know I don't look happy,
但我为你开心 真的
but I'm happy for you and I mean that.
我无法否认
I can't deny that.
我觉得
I think...
你在
you're romanticizing...
把这事
this whole...
浪漫化
thing.
-嗯 -我是以朋友口吻说的
- Okay. - And I say that as a friend.
我不是说你是傻瓜
I don't-- I'm not saying that, like, you're a dumb fuck.
我是说我觉得你在浪漫化
I'm saying I think you're romanticizing...
你在和你的这个想法发生浪漫关系
That you're having a romance with your... your idea of this,
因为感觉很棒
and it's 'cause it's feeling really good
你爱上了一个人
and you're in love with someone.
我是说
I mean...
我从没爱过别人
I've never been with-- in love with anyone else.
我这辈子唯一爱过的就是你
The only person I've ever been in love with was you.
我们能走了吗 我不想哭了
Can we just go? I don't... I don't feel like crying anymore.
我受够了
I'm sick of it.
嗯
Yeah.
我去买♥♥单
Let me pay for these drinks.
我真的爱你
I do love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
很爱很爱
So much.
你今晚能不能
Can you just think about me...
就只想着我
for tonight?
别看你手♥机♥
And will you not look at your phone?
好
Yeah.
当然
Absolutely.
我们去解脱保姆吧
Let's go relieve the babysitter.
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表