剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
尽管玩 但我想
then you're super welcome to, but I just figure...
这样很好
Yeah, totally.
画头发 看看那眼睛 好看
Gettin' that hair... Look at those eyes! Nice.
真好
That's really great.
嗯 当然
Oh, hey. Um, yeah, totally.
画画可以等
That... that can totally wait. Okay.
扔开 没问题 你想现在做♥爱♥吗 好
Just throw that... Um, it's fine. You wanna do sex now? Okay.
我要去 好了
Okay, I'm just gonna... There we go.
等等 我去拿
Wait, let me get...
好了
Yeah, like that. Um...
-是吗 -嗯
- Yeah? - Yeah.
好的
Mm! Okay.
以前 我
Back then, I was, like, so...
要是我哪怕有一丁点机会追到你 我都会
would have just been over the moon if you were in any way...
-开心死的 -是吗
- available. - Really?
-天 当然 -为什么
- Oh, my gosh, yeah. - Why?
因为我那时很喜欢你
Because I was so into you.
-天啊 当然 -真的吗
- Oh, my gosh. Yeah. - You were?
-不 -真的
- No. - Oh, yeah.
我当时喜欢你
I was into you.
-是吗 -疯狂暗恋你
- You were? - I had an insane crush on you.
不
No.
抱歉如果我
I'm sorry if I...
-你的头发乱了 -是吗
- Your hair is all fucked up. - I... It is? Oh.
我
I am...
我不知道
I don't know...
我不知道刚发生了是吗 我要走了
I don't know what just happened, and I'm gonna go, but...
-我想你留下 但如果你 -走前喝一口
- I want you to stay, but if you-- - Sip for the road.
但如果你
Yeah, but if you...
-不不不 我们 -如果你留下 我不知道
- No, no, no, no. We... - If you stay, then I don't know what...
-我想我们知道 是的 -我会控制不住
- I think we know. Yeah. - And I can't.
不过谢谢你
But thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you. Yeah.
-好 -对了 这事从没发生过
- Okay. - This never happened, by the way.
-嗯 不不 -从没发生过
- Okay. No. No. - Never happened.
-我们只是在聊天 -很高兴见到你
- We were hanging out. - Great seeing you.
我也是 回聊
Good to see you, too. I'll talk to you.
-回聊 -好
- Talk to you later. - Okay.
抱歉 我才意识到几点了
Phew. I am so sorry. I just realized what time it is.
没事
It's okay. Um...
刚才真的很激♥情♥ 很爽
That was really sexy, though. That was awesome.
我很开心
I had such a good time.
嗯 确实很棒
Yeah, it was pretty good.
只是我不知道我会在外面待到这么晚
It's just I didn't... I didn't know I was gonna be out so late.
这么急着走
Don't forget anything...
可别忘拿东西了
in your hurry.
我应该都拿上了 手♥机♥ 钱包 钥匙
I think I have everything. I got my phone, wallet, keys.
-我得走了 -好 明白
- I gotta split. - Totally. I get that. Um...
-嗯 -好了
- Yeah. - All right.
从道德角度上 我不能让你那么做
I can't on a moral level let you do that.
-你太野了 -这没有伦理
- You are savage. - I don't think it's ethical.
-拜托 -你觉得...
- Come on, man. - What do you think about...
再见
See you guys.
-再见 凯尔 -再见
- Later, Kyle. - See ya.
-幸会 -回家注意安全
- Nice to meet you, man. - Get home safe.
那家伙经常来我得餐厅
That guy comes to my restaurant a lot.
-那人 -性感
- That guy? - Quiche.
-性感 -性感
- Quiche? - Quiche.
-怎么样 -挺好的
- How was it? - It was great.
-他们直接就去睡了 -他们
- They went right to bed. - They went- -
我知道 夏令营肯定把他们累坏了
I know. Camp must have worn them out.
嗯 把他们累坏了
I think it's, like, worn them out.
谢谢
Thanks. All right.
-你有车吗 开车来的吗 -是的
- Oh, do you have a car? Did you drive? - Yeah, I drove.
给
Here you go.
-非常感谢 -谢谢你 艾丽克丝
- Thank you so much. - Thank you so much, Alex.
你真好 他们很爱你
You're so sweet. They love you so much.
-听说你要来都特别开心 -很可爱
- They got so excited you were coming. - So cute.
-是吗 真好 -嗯
- Do they? That's so sweet. - Yeah.
你今晚怎么样
How was your night?
-挺好的 -棒
- It was great. - Oh, awesome.
-非常好 -酷
- It was amazing, actually. - Cool!
-好 再见 -再见
- Okay, I'll see you. Bye. - Okay. Bye.
我看你上车
I'm gonna watch you walk to your car, okay?
好啊
What's up?
好啊 今晚怎么样
What's up? How was your night?
很棒
Oh, it was so great.
你和朋友的
How was the, uh...
聚会如何
friend hang?
挺好的
It was good.
-很不错的第一次以朋友身份聚会 -你 是吗
- It was a good first friend hang. - Are you... Yeah?
你们现在是朋友了吗
Are you in the friend zone now?
是吧
I guess, yeah.
-是吗 -暂时是
- Yeah? - For now.
-真好 -瑞恩怎么样
- That's nice. - How was Ryan?
他很好
Oh, he was so great.
-是吗 -他
- Yeah? - He's such a...
-他很贴心 -有调情吗 有什么感应吗
- He's just such a sweetheart. - Any flirting? Any vibes?
-别说了 -微妙
- Leave it at that. - Teensy.
很微妙的感应
Teensy. Teensy vibes.
无法否认
Can't deny it.
我先去洗个澡再睡觉
I'm gonna take a shower before I hit the hay.
好
Okay.
-我爱你 -我爱你
- Love you. - I love you.
-很高兴你回家了 -嗯
- Glad you're home. - Yep.
我也是
Me too.
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表