剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
- Naturally... - Love the kids' room and...
-是啊 -嗯
- Yeah! - Yeah,
-很棒 -这房♥子对一个家庭来说很完美
- It's great. - It's a perfect family home.
-看到这个恒温器了吗 -Nest牌的
- See this thermostat? - Oh. Nest.
你可以通过iPhone控制 是的
You can operate it from your iPhone. That's right.
-嗯 -真的吗
- Yeah. - Really?
这是双烤箱 不锈钢
You're looking at a great double oven, stainless appliances.
你们想要一个多大的家庭
How large of a family do you wanna have?
我们不知道
Uh, we... We don't know.
不设上限
Sky's the limit.
-*疯狂赚钱* -是的
- * Rockin' and makin' more money * - Yeah!
什么
What?
我们有很多钱 因为我们有一个科技公♥司♥
I mean, we have so much money because we have a tech company...
别把我们身份暴露
Don't blow our cover, man.
他说得对 这房♥子可以容纳很多小孩
He was right. You could have a lot of kids in this house.
嗯
Yeah.
进来
Come on in.
不错
Nice.
真可爱
This is so cute.
-还行吧 -我喜欢
- It's all right. - I love it.
-我家 -真的很棒
- Home. - This is super great.
嗯
Yeah.
酷
Cool.
-不错的鲍德温钢琴 -嗯
- Nice Baldwin. - Yeah.
-我还是已婚 -我知道
- I'm still married. - I know.
我让你成了我老婆了
I've made an honest woman of you.
有机会你可以再这么做
You can do that again sometime.
好
Cool.
你知道时间吗
Do you know the time?
是
It's...
7点一刻
7:15.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Whoa. You all right? - Uh, yeah.
我没事 我只是
No, I'm good. I just, um...
有个事
I'm late for...
我要迟到了
a thing.
你有计划
You got plans?
我有
I-- I have a...
我有个约会
I have a date.
-你有约会 -是的
- You have a date? - Yeah.
我 我
I mean, I... I...
这其实是第二次约会
It's a second date, actually. Um...
你还在搞那个"答应所有人"的实验吗
You still doing the "Saying yes to everyone" Thing?
是的 持续到这个月底 但我
Yeah, just for... Until the end of the month, but I, um...
我和你第一次约会前
I actually had said yes to him, like,
我其实就答应他了
even before you and I went on our first date.
所以我 你懂的
So I just... you know.
但我 今天和你玩得很开心
Um... But I-- I had a... A really great time with you today.
很特别的一天
You know? It was just a really special day.
-嗯 -我希望我们可以
- Yeah. - And I hope that we get to...
-有空再约 -我也是
- do this again. - I do, too.
好的
Okay, cool. Um...
-谢谢 非常感谢 -没事
- Well, thank you. Thank you so much. - Sure. Yeah.
我也不知道我为什么要去 毫无头绪
I don't know why I'm going. I have no idea.
我感觉我做出了承诺 而现在我抛下了
I just-- I feel like I committed. And now, I... I left the--
你在干什么 为什么
What are you doing? Why?
我答应了他 我也不知道
Uh... I... I said yes to him, like, I don't know...
一周半前就答应了
a week and a half ago.
现在临时说不去的话不太好
I feel bad to cancel on him right now, like, last minute.
感觉那样很不好 你懂吗
Just seems like it really wouldn't be nice, you know?
你现在很可爱 你非常
You're really cute right now. You're very, um...
我知道 我感觉 脑子里嗡嗡响
I know, I feel so, like-- Argh! I'm, like, buzzy.
-我懂 -我感觉
- I know. - I feel like... Like, uh... Like, uh...
我也不知道我感觉是什么
I don't know what I feel like!
-嘿 -抱歉 我迟到了
- Hey. - Sorry, I'm a little late.
-没关系 -很高兴见到你
- Oh, that's okay. - Good to see you.
-我也是 你怎么样 -很好
- Good to see you. How are you doing? - I'm good.
-今天很疯狂 -酷
- A little... Crazy day. I, uh... - Cool.
-我好饿 你饿吗 -嗯
- Yeah. I'm so hungry. You hungry? - Yeah. Yeah. Um...
全是意识流
So it's all stream of consciousness,
她出现幻听 然后
and she's just hearing things and she's, like...
几个编辑和出版商就说
A couple of these editors and publishers were, like,
你怎么不写出来 我们想看银行抢劫
"Well, why don't you make it? We wanna see the bank heist.
我们不想只听而已
We don't wanna just hear about it."
我说 这不是说的银行抢劫
I was, like, "Well, it's not about a bank heist.
而是关于一个女人
It's about this woman who's
她担心她能不能再看到她女儿
worried if she's gonna see her daughter again."
所以我
And you know, so I was just,
真的受够了那个过程
like, really fed up with the whole process and, um...
你 还好吗
Are...you okay?
我一直说个不停 抱歉
I... I've been talking forever, I'm sorry.
我只是很郁闷
I just get frustrated about this.
不 我 我
No, uh, I've got-- You know, I...
我很抱歉 我
I... I'm so sorry. I..
我 我
I... i...
我得告诉你
I have to tell you...
我只想
I just want to...
我遇到了一个人
I... I met somebody and, um...
意料之外的 而我
It's sort of unexpected, and I... I actually, um...
我觉得这
I just think it's... it's, uh...
和他在一起感觉不一样
It feels really different with... with, uh, him,
我感觉我现在和你约会
and I just don't feel like I'm being fair in...
对你们都不公平
having a date with you right now.
抱歉 晚饭算我的
I'm so sorry. I-- Dinner is on me.
我只想
I... I just wanted to be...
和你坦白 我真的很抱歉
upfront and tell you that, and I'm... I'm really sorry.
但你人很好
But, uh, you're... you're so nice,
而我
and... and I... I...
你的书听上去很棒
Your book sounds awesome.
你是今天遇见的还是
Like, met a guy today or...
几天前
Well, uh, a... A couple of days ago,
-然后我们今天约了早午餐 -好的
- and then we, uh, had a brunch date today. - Okay.
所以我迟到了一会儿
And then that was why I was, uh, a little late,
因为早午餐后
'cause brunch led to...
-又去看了房♥子 -我经历过这些
- uh, looking for houses and I-- - I've been through it.
你可以给我发短♥信♥的
You know, you could've just texted me.
你懂的
You know.
-对不起 -我是成年人了
- I'm sorry. - I'm an adult. You know.
没事 随便吧
It's all right. Whatever. I mean,
我也不会发火什么的 只是
I'm not gonna flip out or anything, but it's like, you know...
-你 -我就是以为 我
- Yeah, you... - Yeah, I just thought, you know, I--
我喜欢你 我以为
You know, I like you. I thought it was...
我也不知道 我以为发展挺顺利的
I don't know. I thought it was going well.
我本想请你下周去参加一个签书活动 不过
I wanted you to come to this book thing next week, but whatever.
没事
But yeah, it's fine.
随便了
Whatever, you know.
你想留下还是说
Do you wanna stay, or you wanna...
你想走还是
you wanna go, or, I mean, um...
这个 看你吧
Oh, um... That, you know, that's totally up to you.
如果你想吃完的话
If you feel comfortable, wanna finish eating, or...
或者你想打包
do you wanna get a to-go box?
我
Not really...
已经不饿了
super hungry... anymore.
我懂
I get that.
-喂 -卢卡斯
- Hello? - Hey, Lucas.
我想说我很抱歉我今天突然离开
I... I just wanted to say I'm really sorry for how I left our date.
那样做很不厚道
It was really not cool of me.
我不知道我在想什么
I don't know what I was thinking.
没事
That's okay.
你的约会怎么样
How was the date?
第二次约会不太理想
Um... Well, date number two was, uh... not so good.
我搞砸了 因为
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表