剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
-嘿 -是斯宾塞
- Hey! - Hey, it's Spencer!
-今晚开门吗 -当然
- So this is happening tonight? - Hell, yeah it is.
-棒 -好啊
- Sweet! - What's up, buddy?
我带了几个墨西哥城的朋友过来
So I got some friends in from Mexico City.
你好
Hey, how are you, man?
他们从没来过芝加哥
Yeah, they've never been to Chicago before.
你有权
You have every right--
我们就这样 但你有权难过
We'll leave it at this, but you have every right to be upset
感受你的感受
and to feel your feelings...
但我们还是专注于积极的东西
but let's focus on the positive.
嗯 因为这个地方真的太棒了
Yeah, 'cause this space is just so wonderful.
-位置很好 -是啊
- And it's such a good location. - Yeah.
-假设我们出租5个铺面 -嗯
- So say we rent out the five stations.. - Mm-hmm?
我之前研究过
What I was looking into
本质上 你可以转租你的转租
is actually, you can sublease your sublease, essentially.
就因为我们要租出去5个铺面
So just because we're renting out five stations,
不代表我们只能租给5个人
doesn't mean we need to rent out to just five people.
你可以安排时间 有的人晚上工作
You can schedule-- Some people work at night.
我知道这跟我们之前谈的不一样 但
I mean, I know it's not exactly what we talked about, but...
我感觉你得大胆想象
Again, I just feel like you got to reach.
当你
And when you...
天 我脑子里
God, I'm just...
全是
filled with...
有关自助的狗屁
self-help BS.
"向前走 路必有"
"Leap and the net shall appear!"
起作用了 看看你
It's working. Look at you.
要达到这水平 需要
But like, bringing it to this level, yeah, it's gonna--
等等 抱歉
Hold on, sorry.
来了
All right, okay.
-谁在说话 -淡定
- Who's saying that, please? - Yes, relax.
-你是负责人吗 -是的 怎么了
- Are you in charge here? - Yes, yes. What's going on?
-这是什么 -什么
- What is this? - What...
-这是什么 -你能冷静吗
- What is this? - Can you calm down?
-这是酒吧吗 -你能冷静 听我说吗
- Is this a bar? - Can you calm down and listen to me?
你是在这车♥库♥里卖♥♥啤酒吗
Are you selling beer out of this garage?
听着 这只是个小型聚会 你能好好说吗
Listen, we're just having a small get-together. Will you talk to me?
-小心聚会 今晚 -是的
- A small get-together? Tonight? - Yes.
只有今晚吗
That's it? That's the only night?
不是一周多晚吗
You're not doing this multiple nights a week?
你是谁 你来这干什么
Who are you? What are you doing here?
-我住在这 -你住在这
- I live right there. - You live right here.
-是的 -好
- Yes, I do. - Okay.
-很高兴认识你 -我也是 你是谁
- Nice to meet you finally. - You too. Who are you?
昨晚报♥警♥的就是你吗
You the one who called the cops last night?
-我昨晚是报♥警♥了 -你能别这么做吗
- I did call the cops last night. - Okay, will you not do that?
你能像个成年人一样来找我吗
Will you come to me like an adult,
我会叫大家安静
and I'll tell everyone to quiet down?
你能叫你朋友别在我家外面闲逛
Are you gonna tell your friends not to wander around to my house
昏倒在我门廊上吗 因为已经发生过了
and pass out on my porch? Because that happened.
你们能别昏倒在他家门廊上吗 好了
Can you guys not pass out on his porch? Okay.
-你觉得这很好笑吗 -我不觉得这好笑
- You think this is funny? - I don't think this is funny.
你觉得有人整晚把车停在我车♥库♥前面
You think it's funny people are parking right in front of my garage
-很好玩吗 -好了
- all night long? - All right.
按喇叭 打闪光灯
Honking, flashing their lights.
-往我车♥库♥撒尿 -你在这住了多久了
- People peeing on my garage. - How long have you lived here?
-三周 这有什么关系 -就是说啊
- Three weeks. What does that matter? - Exactly.
我们在这开了三年了
We've been here three fucking years.
从来没人投诉过
We haven't heard a single complaint
-直到你搬来 -这有什么关系
- till you moved here. - What does that matter?
因为如果有问题的话
Because if there was some fucking problem,
早就会有人提出来了
someone would've said something.
这是个家庭街区
Look, man, this is a family neighborhood.
我不想要人闲逛
I just don't want people wandering--
你说得好像你很了解这个片区一样
You're talking about this neighborhood like you fucking know it?
这是个很棒的街区 人们想在这抚养孩子
This is a nice neighborhood. People wanna raise their families,
但是却总有人半夜
and there are people wandering up and down the alley
-在巷子里转 -好
- at all hours of the night- - - Okay.
按喇叭 打闪光灯
Honking, flashing their lights.
-你说我们制♥造♥噪音 -是的
- You're talking about us making noise? - Yes, I am.
过去整整一年 你都在修这个
For the last year, you've been fucking building this...
超大庸俗的破东西
over-sized fucking cookie-cutter piece of shit.
每天都在用手提钻
Jackhammers every day.
我们一周才来两次
We are here two days a week,
负责 安静 懂吗
fucking being responsible, being quiet, okay?
好了 派对结束 回家吧
All right, that's it. Party's over, everyone. Go home.
-你 -嘿
- You- - - All right, hey!
-滚出我的地盘 -别碰我
- Get the fuck off my property! - Don't you touch me!
别他妈来我地盘
Don't come on our fucking property!
你说这是你的街区
If you're talking about this being your fucking neighborhood.
-我报♥警♥了 -报啊
- I'm calling the cops. - Call the fucking cops!
别碰我 接着我就叫律师
Don't touch me! I'm calling my lawyer next!
我马上就打给我律师
The next call will be my lawyer!
你知道流程 手举起来
You know the routine. Put your hands up.
-你们又要进监狱了 -派对结束了 走吧
- You guys are going to jail again. - Party's over, everybody. Get out.
再也不见
See ya never.
手放背后
Hands behind your back.
晚安各位
Goodnight, everybody.
告诉你朋友结束了
Tell your friends it's over.
谢谢警官
Thank you, officers.
关门了
Business is closed.
操
Fuck.
怎么了
What?
没事 你不想参与进来
It's fine. You don't want to be involved, right?
什么意思 你在说什么
What does that mean? What are you talking about?
怎么了
What's up?
啤酒厂又被抄了 杰夫进了监狱
The brewery got busted again. Jeff's in jail.
傻♥逼♥
Fucking idiot.
不 我也不想来这
No! I don't fucking wanna be here either.
相信我
Believe me.
我都睡觉了
I was in bed.
我都盖上被子了
I was under the fucking covers.
但我老婆一直唠叨
Okay, but my wife was in my ear
而你伴侣昨晚才从监狱里把你接走
and your partner picked you up from jail last night,
我是唯一一个关心你的废物
and I'm the only sucker that gives a shit enough about you
愿意站在雨里送你回家
to stand in the fucking rain and give you a ride home.
说完了吗
Is that it?
发泄完了吗 感觉好吗
You get that out of your system? You feel good now?
不 差远了
No, not even close.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我没事 你呢
Yeah, I'm fine. How are you?
我很好
I'm good. I mean...
雪莉 雪莉很好 奥利弗也很好
Sherri's-- You know, Sherri's good, Oliver's good.
啤酒厂也很好
Brewery's good.
我
Yeah, I...
看到了新标识
saw the new branding.
很 很
It's, uh-- It's very...
遂心如意
palatable.
我喜欢
I like it.
是的
Yeah, actually, it's...
好极了
so fucking good,
我卖♥♥了很多啤酒
uh, I'm selling a shit ton of beer
卖♥♥得超多
and I'm selling so much,
我需要再找个酿酒人
I actually need a second brewer,
你要来为我工作
and you're gonna come work for me
因为诺尔应该有一个安全的环境
because Noelle deserves the ability to feel safe enough
去追求她的梦想
to go after what she fucking wants.
不用了 谢谢
I'm good. Thank you, though.
-车在这边 -我可以自己找车
- The car is this way. - Yeah, I can find my own ride.
如果
What if...
如果我们一周就开门一次呢
What if we did just one night a week?
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表