剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
你相当于是他们的房♥东
You will be, basically, you will be their landlord.
你们负责每月一万五的房♥租
You're responsible for the $15,000 a month.
你们怎么打理这里 怎么划分都行
What you do with the space and how you divide it...
你们可以把空间划分 租给其他小生意
You can divide it up, rent it out to other small businesses.
包括了店面
This storefront, I guess it's-- Is it included?
这个地方
The storefront is probably
最棒的地方也许就是店面了
the best piece of this whole entire puzzle,
有一条很美的湖景商业街
that you have a beautiful lake view commercial street
人流量巨大
where you're gonna get a lot of foot traffic.
在你们加大生产之前 如果你们想出什么的话
You can even test the market, if you come up with something
甚至可以在这测试市场
and maybe it doesn't work here,
也许在这行不通
before you ramp up your own production.
这是你们的事
Again, that's your guys' business.
-慢慢看 -谢谢
- Take your time, look around. - Thank you.
探索这里 如果需要我 我就在前面
Explore the space. If you need me, I'll be in the front.
-我会回答任何问题 -谢谢 桑杰
- Any questions, I'll answer them for you. - Thanks, Sanjay.
天 我们自己的店面
God, just our own storefront.
天呐 简直不敢想
Oh, my God. Beyond my wildest dreams.
-我都没意识到 -我还以为要十年
- I didn't even realize that. - I was thinking ten years- -
-是啊 -我知道这难以想象
- Yeah, I know. - It's a complete stretch,
但如果我们能吸引到正确的人群
but if we got the right people in here
分担成本 直到我们准备好扩张
and shared the cost just until we're ready to expand further...
-嗯 -我觉得这里是完美地点
- Yeah. - I think this is, like, a home run.
外面好像有很大人流量
There's so much foot traffic out there, I think.
有混合的... 我们在店面不只卖♥♥小狗零食
You have a mix-- We don't just do dog treats in the store front.
没错 这样可以吸引更多的人
Exactly. It would bring more people in.
-我觉得这是个好主意 -真的不错
- I think it's a good idea. - I think it's really good.
-给 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thanks.
整个下午都这样吗
Has it been like this all afternoon?
是的 客人很多
Yeah, we've been super packed.
-棒 谢谢 -不客气
- That's great. Thanks. - You're welcome.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi, hi.
今天怎么样
So how was it today?
挺好的
It's pretty great.
-是吗 -嗯
- Yeah? - Yeah.
那是我们梦寐以求的
Like, everything we've ever wanted.
不过太多了
It's just a lot, you know?
远超我们的想象
It's a lot more than we wanted.
总之 我们得过一遍数字 但我心存希望
Anyway, we just have to go over the numbers, but I am hopeful.
-好 -我们能谈谈杰夫吗
- All right. - Can we talk about Jeff?
别这样
Come on.
不要说"别这样"
No, no "Come on."
我们能谈谈杰夫吗
Can we talk about Jeff?
有什么好谈的
What is there to talk about?
你们上次聊是什么时候了
When's the last time you guys actually spoke?
一年前 更早
A year ago? More?
我知道你们在你们父亲的葬礼上没说话
I know you didn't talk at your dad's funeral.
我现在不觉得有必要和他说话
And I feel no need to talk to him right now.
也许他需要和你说话
Okay, well, maybe he feels the need to talk to you.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说他现在或许需要一个人
I'm just saying he might need someone right now,
你要是能联♥系♥他就再好不过了
and it would be nice if you reached out.
-我不会 -已经很久了
- I'm not- - - It's been so long.
我不会过去给他收拾烂摊子 好吗
I'm not gonna go and I'm not gonna clean up his mess. Okay?
我没兴趣
It's not interesting to me.
我没叫你收拾他烂摊子 我只是让你联♥系♥他
I didn't say "Clean up his mess," I just said "Reach out."
他现在很痛苦
Okay, he's obviously in a lot of pain
你们都经历过
and you guys have both been through it.
我弟弟并不痛苦
My brother's not in pain.
-我不会 -没错
- Come on. I'm not- - - Exactly.
听着 我爱你 我不想谈这个 真的
Look, I love you. I don't want to talk about this. I don't.
我不会和他说话
I'm not gonna talk to him. All right?
好吧 那考虑给他发个短♥信♥
Okay. Well, just think about sending him a text.
这是我仅有的要求 考虑考虑
That's all I'm asking. Just think about it, okay?
好 我会考虑的
Okay, I'll think about it.
话没说完你就要去酿酒吗
You're gonna walk out of this conversation so you can go brew?
我们开了一年了
We've been open for a year.
这是第一次发生那种事
This is the first thing that's happened.
因为那些女生偷溜进去
And it was 'cause those girls snuck in.
-是一次意外 -我不想你今晚再去
- It was a fluke. - I don't want you to go back tonight.
尤其是在昨晚的事后
After last night?
相信我 没有风险
I'm telling you, it's not a risk.
可以控制 不会再发生了
It's controllable. It won't happen again.
这不是保证
That's not a guarantee.
-你要怎么 -我可以保证不会再发生
- How do-- - I can guarantee it won't happen again.
-你怎么保证 -因为就是一次性事件
- How can you guarantee that? - Because it was a one-time thing.
很蠢 可以控制
It was stupid and it was controllable.
你今晚可能会被再次逮捕
You could get arrested again tonight.
-我 -或者明天
- I-- - Or tomorrow.
你又无法确定会不会有未到法定年龄的小孩去
You don't know if underage kids are gonna be coming in.
-我可以确定 -你看不到这对我的影响吗
- I do. - Can't you see what this is doing to me?
我压力很大 这影响到我们家庭了 杰夫
I'm really stressed out. This is affecting our family, Jeff.
我觉得给你压力的不是啤酒厂
I don't think it's the brewery that's stressing you out.
你这样已经有段时间了 我
You've been this way for a while. And I...
我知道你开始卖♥♥小狗零食
Look, I know you started the dog treat business
因为这很有意思 让你开心
'cause it was something fun and it made you happy,
但现在已经不是这样了 你不能说
but it's not that way anymore. You can't say that that's--
-告诉我我说错了 -我以为我们达成一致了的
- Tell me that's not the case. - I thought we had an agreement.
你会支持我的生意
That you were gonna support me through this.
-我有啊 -我以为你不介意
- I am. - I thought you were okay with that.
我不介意 但我不想看你总是闷闷不乐
I am, but I'm not okay with seeing you so upset all the time.
自己做生意后就会这样
Yeah, well that's what it's like to own a business.
-我知道 -我们现在在过渡期
- I know. - We're going through a transition now.
我们想买♥♥一个更大的地方 但是很贵
We're going and trying to buy a bigger space. It's expensive.
我不知道我们能不能负担得起
I don't know if we have enough accounts to cover the cost,
我们的利润很低 好吗
and our margins are really thin. Okay?
-好 -现在要扩张
- Okay. - And now with expanding,
我们的总开销会增加很多 这
we're gonna have a lot more overhead, and it's just...
我压力很大 我以为你会支持我
I'm stressing out and I thought you would be at my side.
我想要你支持我
And I want you at my side.
我想和你谈这事
I want to talk about this stuff with you.
你可以 但是
And you can, but...
你听上去越来越像马特了
you just sounded more and more like Matt,
-我不知道你为什么想这么做 -我不是马特
- and I don't know why you wanna do this - I'm not Matt!
你看到我和马特怎么了
when you saw what happened with me and Matt.
我不知道你为什么想让自己经历这个
I don't know why you would want to put yourself through that.
所以我才退出 我当时不开心 你也不开心
That's why I got out. I wasn't happy. You're not happy.
你就只想做个小男孩 喝啤酒
You just want to keep being a little boy, and, like, drink beer
到处跑什么的
and, like, run around and whatever,
抽大♥麻♥然后被抓
smoke joints and get arrested.
好吧
Okay.
-那你去吧 -好
- Fine, go do that. - Okay.
诺尔怎么样
How's Noelle doing?
不知道 很复杂 但会没事的
I don't know, complicated. But it'll be okay.
-好 -嗯
- Okay. - Yeah.
-我们今晚要做什么 -什么意思
- So yeah, what are we doing tonight? - What do you mean?
我不知道 要要求客人出示身分证吗
I don't know. Should we card people?
我是说
I mean...
当然
Sure, yeah.
如果他们看着很年轻 就要他们出示身份证
I mean, if they look young, we'll card them,
但我们不想改变现状
but I don't want to change what we're doing
开始要求所有人出示身份证
and start carding everyone who comes here.
-可以吗 -嗯
- Is that okay? - Yeah.
好吗 好
Yeah? All right.
我很抱歉 我就是
I'm sorry, I just...
-感觉有点负罪感 -别 我们没事
- I feel kind of guilty. - Don't. Come on. We're good.
如果能让你好受点
Maybe, you know, if it makes you feel better,
我们叫人把车停到角落 而不是巷子里
let's have people park around the corner and not clog up the alley.
-好主意 -好 我们不会有事的
- That's an awesome idea. - Okay, cool. We'll be good.
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表