剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
我谢谢你这么说 但是
I appreciate you saying that, but...
我让你处于这么难受的境地
I've, like, put you in this impossible position, and I'm...
但我现在在了 好吗
I'm here now, okay?
你和西蒙将是我的重心
You and Simone. That's it. That's it.
-我爱你 我好爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. I love you so much. - I love you, too.
天 我好爱你
God, I love you so much.
准备 翘起来
Here we go. Big bump. Big bump.
等下
One second. One second.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
抱歉 宝贝
Sorry about that. Sorry, baby.
这叫做喷洒氦气脱气装置
This is called the sparge.
就是用这个获取谷物里的糖分
It's where we try to get all that sweet sugar off of the grain.
我们喜欢那个糖 对吗
We like that sugar, don't we?
你知道我们喜欢那个糖
You know we like that sugar.
这是卡斯卡特啤酒花
These are Cascade hops.
想闻闻吗 闻着像柠檬 柠檬
Wanna smell this? It smells like lemon. Lemon.
一二三
One, two, three.
我觉得这并非不切实际
I don't feel like this is such a stretch.
-我们有五个空间 对吗 -嗯
- We've got five spaces, right? - Yeah.
-已经有4个人决定租了 -嗯
- We have four people who've committed. - Yeah.
就差一个 这很可怕
We got one space to fill. That's scary.
-但是可行 对吗 -我觉得可以
- But it's also doable, right? - I think it's okay.
谁知道呢 也许我们不会租出去
And who knows? Maybe we won't rent it out.
也许我们会搬进去 因为发展太快
Maybe we're gonna move into that because things are moving so fast.
感觉它在
I mean, it just feels like it's like...
-流动 你懂我意思吗 -嗯 感觉很棒
- flow, you know what I'm saying? - It feels good. Yeah.
我觉得我们应该租下来
I think we should do it.
那就租吧
Okay, let's do it.
-我们要租吗 -租吧
- Should we do it? - Let's do it.
天
Oh, God.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
-桑杰 -桑杰
- Sanjay! - Sanjay!
怎么了
Yes?
我想我们要签署租契了
Um, I think we're gonna sign a lease?
真是好消息啊
That's great news. Excellent.
西蒙呢
Where's Simone?
她在屋里 和鲁斯和他女友一起
She's inside with Russ and his girlfriend.
她喝醉了没法帮你清理吗 这太糟了吧
She got too drunk to help you clean up? That's fucked up.
我是过来人
I been there.
很疯狂
Crazy.
爸爸会很想看到这个的
Dad would have loved to see this in here.
她比我们开始得早
Yeah, she got a head start on us.
嗯
Yeah.
我们4岁时才开始
We didn't start till we were four.
堕落者
Degenerates.
他去世 你还好吗
How you doing about him?
我知道我们什么都没谈过
I know we haven't talked about anything.
我们没谈过这事
We also haven't talked about that, so...
我还行
I'm all right.
你呢
You?
我很想他
I miss him.
这很奇怪
And it's fucking weird.
特奇怪
It's so weird.
是啊
Yeah.
这一切结束了感觉很不可思议
Kind of crazy this is over.
一个时代的终结
The end of an era.
你做出了一些很酷的东西
You made some really cool stuff,
在过去六个月里
last six months or so.
我有关注
Been paying attention. It's...
真的很不错
really good.
你打算做什么 你知道吗
What are you gonna do? You know?
我不知道
I don't know.
还没想过
Never really thought about it.
那晚我很混♥蛋♥ 但是我的提议仍然有效
I was a dick the other night, but the offer still stands
如果你想来
if you wanna come...
酿啤酒的话
make a beer or two.
要是可以在目录上再添加些新品
I could stand to have a couple more interesting things on the...
也不是坏事
the docket.
我的销♥售♥量差不多到达极限了
I kinda maxed out what I can sell.
-这很好 但 -我白天要照顾西蒙
- Which is great, but... - I got Simone during the day, so...
不 我是说
No, I mean, yeah...
你一周只需要来一两天
You'd only need to come in like a day or two a week.
你什么时候方便就什么时候来
Just, you know, work around your schedule.
很棘手吧
They're a handful, right?
所以你是想要我的古怪啤酒吗
So, what? You want my weird beers?
市场想要你的古怪啤酒 好吗
The market wants your weird beers. Okay?
-我逗你的 -淡定
- I'm fucking with you now. - All right, relax.
不要有压力
No pressure, though.
会很有意思的
It'd be fun.
我会考虑的
I'll think about it, okay?
好 别有压力
Yeah, no pressure.
我没事 只是
I'm fine, just...
你现在想喝啤酒吗
Do you want a beer right now?
-你的吗 你当我是 -好吧
- One of your beers? What am I? - Okay.
-疯了吗 -你够了
- Insane? - That's plenty from you.
好吧
Nah, all right.
给我杯你的啤酒
Come on, yeah, gimme a beer.
这是哪个
Which one is this?
赛松啤酒
This is the saison, right here.
你们好啊
Ooh. Well, hello, guys.
那是谁
Who is that?
-你好 -给爸爸问好
- Hello. - Say hi to Daddy.
想给爸爸问好吗
Wanna say hi to Daddy?
西蒙 说你好
Simone, say hi.
-亲爱的 -你想来玩
- Hi, my love. - You want to come play?
我第一次看到这个的时候
Yeah, the minute I saw this,
我就知道你们会喜欢
I had this up, I knew you were gonna be into it.
-各位 我们有消息 -嗯
- Um, guys, we have a little news. - Mm-hmm.
我们正式租下了一个厨房♥
We officially signed a lease on a commercial kitchen.
是吗
Yeah?
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, baby.
我们得庆祝下 对吗
We got to celebrate, yeah?
-没错 -你们要喝啤酒吗
- Yeah! - You guys want some beers?
-好 -天呐 好不真实
- Yeah. - Oh, my God, it's surreal.
不可思议
Crazy.
你差点搞砸了
You almost messed this up.
-嘿 -放过他吧
- Hey. - Hey, give a guy a break.
干杯
All right, cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表