剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
- I can't really do that right now. - Yeah.
我懂 我完全理解
I hear you. I totally understand that.
不过 我现在有空
But, uh... You know, I'm free right now
如果你想去喝一杯的话
if maybe you'd wanna grab a drink or something.
真的吗 现在吗
Really? Like, right now?
对
Yeah.
我也不知道 我们可以去个酒吧什么的
I don't know. We could just go hit up a bar or something.
等等 你不是因为觉得内疚
Wait, you're not just doing this because you,
才这么做的吧
like, feel bad or something, right?
不是 我
No, I...
我真的很想去
I'd really like to.
-嗯 -我也想
- Yeah. - Okay. Well, I'd like to, too.
好
Okay.
-酷 -我把这些东西收拾好
- Cool. - Let me just break some of this stuff down
过几分钟在门口见
and I'll meet you out front in a few minutes?
-可以吗 -好
- Does that work? - Sounds good.
好 那我就
All right. I'm gonna be, uh...
-边唱这些歌♥边出去了 -都是好歌♥
- rockin' out to those songs. - Yeah. They're good songs.
-待会儿见 -好 待会儿见
- See you in a sec. - Okay, I'll see you out there.
-你想坐那边吧台吗 -好啊
- You wanna sit at the bar over there? - Sure, that's great.
嗯 那个
So, yeah, so, uh...
我上次买♥♥青蛙是25年前了
the last frog I ordered, uh... was 25 years ago,
现在还活着 住在我父母家的地下室里
and it's still alive, and it lives in my parents' basement.
这寿命长度对青蛙来说不正常吧
Is that an abnormal, uh... length of life for a frog?
我也这么想的 但我给那公♥司♥打过电♥话♥
You would think, but I actually called the company
我说"我有一只很老的青蛙"
and I was like, "I have this super old frog,"
他们说"哦"
and they said, "Oh," Like,
他们记录里最老的青蛙是27岁
the oldest frog they have on record is 27.
-嗨 -你之前在说
- Hi. - Like you were saying earlier.
我现在还这样
Like, um... Just like... Wow, I'm still doing this.
仍然有室友
I'm still living... Still have a roommate. Um...
是啊 你到了一个时间点 你会想
Yeah, I know, it's like... you hit a point where you're like,
"我想象中这个时候我的生活不是这样的"
"This is not how I pictured my life at this age."
我以为我会更稳定
Like, I thought I was going to be, like, more put together.
就像你小时候
Like, just... Just the pieces that you're told...
对你未来做的规划那样
told that you'll have when you're a kid.
你会有丈夫
Like, you know, you'll have a husband,
小孩 房♥子 后院 狗
and children, and a house, and a yard, and a dog, and, like...
而我有的是室友 我爱她 她很棒 只是
I have a roommate. I mean, I love her. She's amazing, but...
我感觉还缺了很多 你懂吗
I feel like there's a lot of missing pieces, you know?
嗯
Yeah.
我幻想有自己的房♥子
Yeah, I mean, I fantasize about just having a house.
那就太好了 尤其是
Yeah, that'd be really nice. Especially, like...
现在 我买♥♥不起房♥子
I mean, right now, I can't afford a house. I--
我一直在看 我总是会去Zillow上看[房♥产网站]
I... I've been looking. I always look at Zillow.
-我喜欢看我家附近 -我也是
- I love to look in, like, my neighborhood. - Same.
我能买♥♥得起哪些房♥子 哪些我买♥♥不起
What can I afford in my neighborhood? What can't I afford?
我很开心我们都爱Zillow
Yeah. I'm glad that we're both addicted to Zillow.
怎能不爱
I mean, how can you not be?
我会感觉不那么孤单
I feel a little... A little less alone.
感觉有人注意到我了 听到我了
I feel seen. I feel heard.
-那上班见 -上班
- I guess I'll see you at work. - See you...
上班见
See you at... at work.
-希望很快 -嗯
- Yeah, I hope soon. - Yeah.
你知道上哪找我
Um... Okay, well, you know where to find me.
你知道上哪找我
You know where to find me.
-你走这边吗 -我走...
- Are you going this way? - I'm going...
-避免尴尬 -好的
- Okay, then that's less awkward. - Okay.
-保重 祝你开心 -拜拜
- All right, take care. Have a good one. - Bye.
我很高兴我改变主意 约了他出去
I'm so glad I changed my mind and asked him to go and hang out.
我要是拒绝了 错过这次机会
If I had just said no and... and missed this... like...
我就是
I'm just...
很开心
feeling really happy.
-你还会见他吗 -他想周六见面
- Are you gonna see him again? - He wanted to hang out Saturday.
我和别人约了晚饭 不过
I have dinner plans, but,
我们会去吃早午餐
um... We're gonna go... go grab some brunch.
-是的 -嗯
- So, yeah. - Okay.
-酷 -早午餐约会
- Cool. Yeah. - Brunch date.
-抱歉 我说个没完没了 -没 我很喜欢
- Sorry. I'm just talkin' your ear off. - No, I love it.
你就像在
You're just like...
发光
beaming.
-你好吗 -很好 你呢
- How's it going? - Good. How are you?
-很开心见到你 -抱歉 我踩到你的脚了吗
- Good to see you. - Sorry, did I step on your foot?
没 没踩到
No, oh, you're fine.
我得说那次约会
Yeah, I have to say that that was one of the...
是我最近的约会里
better, if not the best...
如果不是最好
dates...
也是很好的一次了
that I've been on in recent history.
我也是
Me too. For sure.
我最近约会了很多次
And I've been on a lot of dates.
-你最近约会很多次 -是的
- You've been on a lot lately. - Yeah.
我很高兴你把我解脱出来 我那天情绪很低落
I'm really glad you got me out of-- I was in such a funk that day.
-嗯 -有时一个小事
- Yeah. - Sometimes, it just takes one little thing to, like...
就能扭转一天的心情
turn the day around.
客气 客气
Any time. Any time.
你这周末有什么有趣的计划吗
So, do you have any fun things happening this weekend?
我有时
I do this thing sometimes
会去很多观房♥会
where, uh... I just go and check out a bunch of open houses.
-有意思 -我买♥♥得起的
- Oh, that's fun. - Um, yeah, stuff that I can afford,
以及我永远都买♥♥不起的 不过
stuff I could never afford, but...
看看有什么房♥子挺有意思的
it's kind of fun just to see what's out there.
我今天会去看两套
So there's a couple that I wanna hit, uh, today.
虽然我很喜欢上Zillow和Redfin看 我
Yeah, actually, as much as I look at Zillow and Redfin, I--
我从没真的去过那些房♥子
I've actually never gone to any of those places.
因为在我心里 还是
I guess 'cause in my mind, it's still a little...
有点遥不可及
little bit out of reach, but...
不过去看的话会很有意思
But, wow. That would be really fun--
但是他们不知道
But the thing is, they have no idea.
没错 他们不知道
That's true, they don't know.
我们可以一起去 假装我们是
We could roll up there together, say that, I don't know, we're...
科技亿万富翁 他们不会知道
we're... tech billionaires, and they wouldn't know.
-这 -我们要用假名吗
- That's so-- - Should we, like, have fake names?
-当然 -我感觉我该
- Yes. - Uh, I feel like I should try out, like...
尝试每所房♥子
maybe, like, a couple of different terms
用一个不同的爱称
of endearment per... per house.
-听上去很有意思 -你没有计划吗
- Sounds like the most fun. That's... - You don't have any plans?
要等到 我今晚约了晚饭 不过
Not-- Not until I have-- I have a dinner tonight, but, um...
我有空
But, yeah, I'm around.
-我们去吧 -晚饭前就能看完
- Let's do it. - We'll be done by then.
好
All right.
-你适合叫帕米拉 -真的吗
- You look like a Pamela. - Really?
-好啊 -我能看出来
- Oh, I'll take it. - I can see it.
我把戒指换根手指
You know what? I'm gonna move my ring,
这样看上去我像是已婚
so it looks like I'm a married lady.
聪明
Oh, nice!
随便逛 有任何问题都可以问我
Feel free to roam around. Let me know if you have any questions.
-这里有更多信息 -谢谢
- Here's a little bit more information. - Thank you.
这是所完全整修过的房♥屋 里面的一切都是崭新的
It's a complete gut rehab. Everything inside is brand new.
-不错 -好极了
- Nice. - Awesome.
-天窗好看 -我喜欢
- Nice skylight. - I like it. I like it.
-自然光线 -是的
- Natural light. - Oh, yeah.
-得换个更好的床 -是吗
- We would have to get a better bed. - Really?
-就像是 -哎哟
- It's like a... - Ouch!
-感觉好高端 -我沦陷了
- Feels fancy. - I'm a sucker for that.
我喜欢 我要了
Yeah, I like it. I'll take it.
银行已经预先批准贷款了吗
So are you guys pre-approved already?
是的 我们有几套房♥
Yeah. Oh, yeah. We have a few houses.
-这不是我们第一套房♥ -是吗
- It's not our first property. - Really?
-嗯 -我们想要扩张
- Yeah. - We're looking to expand.
打算要小孩
Thinking about a family, so...
-自然而然 -喜欢儿童房♥间
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表