剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
什么样子
you know, five years.
我想趁早弄明白
I wanna, like, get closer to figuring that out before...
好的
Okay.
意思就是我们不会更新租契了
I guess this means we're not re-signing the lease.
鲁本
Hey, Reuben.
-冰 -好啊
- Hey, Bing. - Yo.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我在审核视频
Just trying to pass this QC.
还有几个坏点 不过关
Still have a couple dead pixels. That's a no.
-真糟 -是啊
- That sucks. - Yeah.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- It's good to see you, though. - Good to see you, too.
-我们要改变芝加哥 -嗨
- We're changing the status quo... - Hi.
各个层面的现状
...at every level in the city of Chicago,
-所以我们才聚集于此 -没错
- and that's why we're here. - That's right!
你还好吗
You okay?
我昨晚分手了
Well... I think I went through a breakup last night.
所以 挺闹心的
So, that's a bummer.
-我去 -嗯
- Shit. - Yeah.
-我很遗憾 -没事
- I'm sorry. - No, it's okay.
真的没想到
Really did not see that one coming.
我很遗憾 我不知道说什么
Oh. I... I'm sorry. I don't know what to say.
我
I...
想
want to...
安慰你 和你聊聊这事
be here for you and talk to you about this.
但我们有工作要赶在截止日期前完成
I hate having to say that we have a big deadline.
你能暂时忘记伤心事
Can you put a Band-Aid on this
-坚持8个小时吗 -好
- for the next eight hours? - Yeah.
我们来完成剪辑这些连续镜头和混音
And we can complete these sequences and get that sound mixed?
然后今晚我带你出去 请你喝酒
And then I will take you out tonight and buy you all the drinks.
-畅谈各种事 -好
- And we will talk about all the things. - Absolutely.
-那太好了 -确定吗
- That sounds awesome. - Are you sure?
嗯 我很需要转移我注意力的事
Yes. This will be a welcome distraction.
-好 你确定吗 -嗯 开始吧
- Okay, you sure? - Yeah, let's do it.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉 好了
I'm sorry. Okay. Um...
当我们进入...
When we get into...
你好吗
How are you?
-很好 你呢 -很好
- I'm good, how are you? - Good.
我不会久留
I will only be here for a little bit.
-没事 -我很感激
- Of course. - I really appreciate this.
-别担心 -我知道这很烦
- Dude, don't even worry about it. - I know this is annoying.
没 你想待多久都行
No, as long as you need.
-谢谢 -需要点什么吗
- Thank you. - Can I get you anything?
要喝水什么的吗
Do you want, like, a water or something?
-水 谢谢 -好
- I will take water. Thank you. - Okay.
-她讨厌我过来吗 -她不讨厌
- Does she hate that I'm here? - She does not hate it.
不讨厌 她完全不介意
She does not hate it. She's totally okay with it.
我们谈过了 没事
We talked about it. It's fine.
-嗯 -沙发没人用
- Yeah. - Our couch is not occupied.
-我 -我们爱你
- I mean, just-- - We love you.
你懂的
You know. You know, man.
-不会待很久 -你想待多久都行
- Won't be long. - Yeah, as long as you need.
-就一两周 -嗯
- Like a week or two, or something. - Yeah.
总是有那种可能
There's always the possibility
你们的感情会变得比以往更深
of you guys coming back together stronger,
-但你得先自己静静 -嗯
- but you have to take this space first. - Mm. Mm.
做不到真实的自己就无法变得坚强
You can't be that strong without being that true.
-没错 -嗯
- That's right. - Yeah.
我一直在想我会变得更弱
I keep thinking about coming back weaker.
我会变得更强
I'm gonna come back stronger.
你当然会变得更强
No, absolutely you're gonna come back stronger.
-嗯 -原来
- Yeah. - It just turned out to be...
我是个独♥立♥的女人
that, you know, I'm an independent woman.
我喜欢你甩你的"空头发"
I like you flipping your no hair.
-不错 -看看
- That's nice. - Check it.
谢谢
Thanks.
她很冲动 我喜欢她这点 我喜欢自然
She acts on such impulse, which I love. Like, I love spontaneity,
但我害怕我们的关系会走向尽头
but I'm scared that our relationship will end,
她会永远从我生活中消失
and she'll be out of my life forever,
但我也害怕 如果我们继续在一起
but I'm also scared that, if we stay together,
她会让这分歧
that she's put this, like, schism
变得越来越大
in a great thing,
那我还有机会
and will I ever be able to get...
回到我们当初的样子吗
back to where we were?
但你得知道这不关乎你
But you have to know that that isn't about you.
我知道这很糟
And I know that that also really sucks,
当你爱的人对你说"我需要点别的"的时候
it feels like the most personal thing in the world
你会觉得她是在针对你
when a person who you love says, "I need something else."
但重点在于她
But that is about her.
她的需求
That is about her needs.
就像是有人说"我需要独处一下"
It's like when a person says, "I need to spend time alone."
他们并不是说"我要离开你"
They're not saying, "I need to spend time away from you."
他们的意思是"我需要这点时间"
They're saying, "Me, myself and I need this time."
-以及 -嗯
- And... - Yeah.
我知道这就是微枝末节
I know that's sort of the minutia,
我们在钻牛角尖
and we're splitting hairs here,
但这是个重要的差别
but it really is an important distinction.
她的需求
And her needs...
与你无关
are not about you,
你不是那样的人或者你没在做的事
and something you are not or something you are not doing.
你聪明 机灵
You are smart, and fucking bright,
杰出 有才华
and exceptional, and you're talented, and like--
风趣 美丽
And funny, and gorgeous...
风趣 漂亮 还有好看的笑容
Funny and stunning, and you have a great laugh.
你要我一直说下去吗
You just want me to, like, keep...
拜托 我需要提高自信
Please. I need a confidence boost.
好的 好的
Right. Um, cool, so...
我和黑人小孩玩
I'm hanging out with the black kids,
"非洲佬 滚出"
"Yo, get your African ass outta here."
然后我和非洲小孩玩 他们会说
And I hang out with the African kids, they're like,
"美♥国♥佬♥ 请你离开此地
"Please, remove your American ass from the premises.
谢谢 老大 回家"
Thank you, boss. Go home."
然后我和白人小孩玩
And then I hang out with the white kids,
白人小孩会说
and the white kids are like,
"黑佬
"Hey, get your black ass...
过来 我们一起玩"
over here, my nigga, let's hang out!"
-艾利 -嘿
- Hey, Allie! - Hey.
-嗨 -瞧瞧你
- Hi. - Look at you!
-这是凯特 -很高兴认识你
- This is Kat. - Nice to meet you.
-那是什么 -我的情人
- What is that? - My mistress.
不不 是老式宝丽来照相机
No, no, no. It's an old Polaroid.
我来给你们拍张照吧
Here, actually, I'll get you guys right here.
准备好了吗
Okay, ready?
好了
There we go. Okay.
大家嗨起来
Yo, we're about to bring this shit.
下个上台的人 他为所有人都做过开场表演
This next act coming onstage, he's opened for everybody.
从Goldie到Talib Kweli
Fucking Goldie, to Talib Kweli,
再到Chuck D
to Chuck D, man.
叫大声一点
I need you to make some fucking noise now, please.
躁起来
Make some goddamn noise.
他凭一己之力让黑人重回潮流
He's single-handedly bringing dark-skinned niggas back in style.
掌声有请瑞克·威尔森
Please give it up for Ric Wilson!
大家动起来
All right, everybody, side to side,
动起来 动起来
give me a little swing, side to side.
让我看到
Let me see that.
你好 我要雏菊剪切者鸡尾酒 你要什么
Hi, um... I will have a daisy cutter. What do you want?
-一样 -好
- Same, yeah. - Okay.
你拍照
So, you take photos.
-你是摄影师 -是的 没错
- You're a photographer. - Yes, I will take that. Yes.
-我是摄影师 -嗯
- I am a photographer. - Yeah.
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表