剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
-我帮你 你就这样 -好
- I'll help you out. You just go, like... - Okay.
-嘿 你 -好
- "Hey, you!" Yeah. - Yeah.
你和你的农场主会建立关系吗
Do you build relationships with your farmers?
你是
Are you the one who,
你是去特定的农场吗
like-- And you're going out to specific farms?
有的人会有经纪人之类的
Some people get agents and that kind of thing,
但我还什么都没看到
but I haven't really seen anything...
你要是参与就更好了
It would be better if you were part of it.
对我侄女来说 你就像是
To my niece, you're like...
巨星
the biggest thing.
-谢谢你的真诚 -我能抱抱你吗
- I appreciate your sincerity. - Can I give you a hug?
-谢谢跟我聊天 -谢谢
- Thank you for talking to me. - Thanks, yeah.
我当然想 这
Of course I do. I mean, this is like,
来到这里好不真实
this is so surreal, to be here.
真的很不错
I mean, it's really lovely, and, um...
-我们外国人 -你有男友吗
- ...us foreigners... - You don't have a boyfriend now?
-没有 -怎么了
- Uh... I don't. - What's happening?
-我之前有和一个人短暂交往 -没有成
- I... I was with someone for a bit, but- - - It didn't work out?
-我很遗憾 -没事
- I'm sorry. - It's okay.
-我失陪一下 -好
- Just one second. - Sure, yeah.
-我知道你讨厌这类活动 -讨厌死了
- I know you hate these things. - Hate it.
太无聊了 我尽力了 但我做不到
It's so bad! I'm trying, but I can't.
我很抱歉 你表现很好
I'm sorry. You did so well.
-谢谢你 但是 -真的
- Thank you, but it's gotta be... - Really...
-我得走了 -嗯 我
- I'm done. I gotta go. - Yeah, yeah. I...
-好 -不过很开心见到你
- Okay, um... - But it's been great to see you.
-我不是有意这么忙的 -没事 我懂
- I didn't mean it to be so worky. - No, I know. I get it.
-真的很开心见到你 -我也是
- But it's been really nice to see you. - Yeah, you too. Um...
你能给我几分钟吗
Look, can you just give me a few minutes?
我去和他们告别下
I can just, like, wrap up with these guys
然后我们去好好喝一杯
and maybe we can have, like, a real drink?
-当然 -好
- Yeah, for sure. - Okay.
-我在外面等你 -好
- I'll meet you outside. Deal. - Okay.
好了 各位 我得走了
All right, everybody. That's it for me.
-很开心见到你 -很开心见到大家
- It was nice to see you. - Nice to see everybody.
-再见 德鲁 -再见
- See you later, Drew. - Bye, see you.
-很高兴见到你 -保重
- Nice to see you. - Take care, man.
再见
See you.
-抱歉 -别
- Sorry about that. - Stop.
-谢谢 你这么耐心体贴 -没事
- Thank you, you're so patient and sweet. - That's fine.
-所以 -我们走吧
- So... - Shall we?
-去喝一杯 -好
- Wanna get a drink? - Yeah.
-确定吗 好的 -当然
- Yeah? Okay. Cool. - Yeah, definitely.
似乎很累人
Kind of seemed like a lot, huh?
我像是因为刚下飞机
Yeah, I think it was just getting off the flight,
-然后回到这里 你懂的 -嗯
- and just being back is, you know... - Yeah.
就这样
Yeah.
-两位拿着 -你好
- And you hold them. - Hi.
你要先喝点什么
Get you started on a drink?
-伏特加苏打水 谢谢 -好
- Uh, yeah, can I get a vodka soda, please? - Sure.
-香草醍拓伏特加加冰 -没问题
- Vanilla Tito's on ice. - You got it.
-干杯 -干杯
- Well, cheers. - Cheers.
-和你一起坐在酒吧里真有意思 -嗯
- It's funny sitting at a bar with you. - Yeah.
-很奇怪吧 -天 好烈的酒
- It's weird, right? - Holy moly, that's a stiff drink.
-是吗 -嗯
- Is it? - Yeah.
再次谢谢你过来 我知道是临时约你的
Thanks again for coming. I know it was, like, really last minute.
确实是临时 还烦死人了
Yes, it was last minute, and jarring.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
-你该看看 -我过了奇怪的一天
- Yeah, you should've seen- - - I just had a weird day.
-是吗 -感觉就像
- Yeah? - And it was just kind of like...
今天有什么奇怪的
What was so weird about the day?
就是回到这里
Well, I guess just being back and, um...
我能跟你说个秘密吗
Can I tell you a secret?
当然
Sure.
我的剧正式被取消了
So, the show is actually officially canceled.
-嗯 -真糟糕
- Yeah. - That sucks.
是的 所以
Yeah, so, um...
-你什么时候知道的 -差不多
- When did you get the news? - Uh... when...
就是我刚刚落地后
pretty much when I landed. Um...
-你今天落地后 -对
- When you landed today... - Mm- hm.
你得知《温德尔教练》被取消了
...you found out that Coach Wendell was canceled?
《温德尔教练》
Coach Wendell?
你的 对
Your-- Yeah.
-《温德尔教练》 -《温德尔教练》
- Coach Wendell? - Coach Wendell.
你知道是《肯德尔教练》吧
You do know it's Coach Kendall?
-不 -一直是《肯德尔教练》
- No! - It's been, like, Coach Kendall
-都两年半了 -抱歉
- for, like, two and a half years. - I'm sorry!
-《温德尔教练》 -《肯德尔教练》 抱歉
- Coach Wendell! - Coach Kendall! Sorry! Jesus.
你一下好凶
You just got so intense on me.
-《肯德尔教练》 抱歉 -《肯德尔教练》
- Coach Kendall, sorry. - Coach Kendall.
然后你直接就到我工作的地方来了
But you came right to my place?
我本就要
Well, I was already sort of...
经过那里
you know, passing by. And...
真的 我在
I was! I was on--
-我顺路 -你是说你在车上
- I was on the way. - So you're telling me you were in a car...
-嗯 -经过
- Yeah. - ...passing...
去...的路上 听着 我
On the way to the-- Look, I...
我也不知道
Pfft. I don't know.
我只想知道今天是怎么开始的
I'm just trying to figure out the start of this day.
嗯
Yeah.
-我很开心你来找我 -嗯
- I'm really happy you stopped by to start. - Okay.
但我想知道到底什么情况
But I'm just trying to figure out what the fuck is goin' on.
我想我感到有点脆弱
Well, I suppose I just felt a bit vulnerable and, um...
谢谢你那么做
Well, thanks for doin' that.
对我意义重大
It genuinely means a lot to me.
你是个很好的演员
And you're a really good actress
因为 首先
because, first of all,
你在店里的时候很古怪 我不知道
you were so weird at the shop, so I didn't know--
我以为你是得什么病了
I thought maybe you had some disease.
我就想着也许
Well, I was just thinking maybe...
我很确定你会在
I was pretty sure that you'd be there,
-但我不 你懂的 -嗯
- but I wasn't, you know... - Right.
然后我想也许我该给你发短♥信♥
And then I thought maybe I should've texted you,
或者你会很生气见到我
or are you gonna be mad to see me
还是你会已经结婚了
or are you gonna be married or something?
-嗯 -我不知道
- Right. Yeah. - I don't know.
-我没结婚 -好 -你呢
- No, I'm not married. - Okay. - Are you married?
-没有 -我知道 因为我经常网上搜你
- No. - I know, 'cause I google you.
-是吗 -是的 -上面说什么
- Hm... Oh, you do? - Yeah. - What does it say?
-说你没结婚 -好的
- That you're not married. - Okay.
但是有看到你和那个肯德尔电视剧里
But there have been photos with you and your co-star on that...
-是的 -搭档演员的合照
- Oh, yeah. - ...Kendall madness.
我们 我们是有交往过
Yeah, we did, um... Yeah, we did date for a bit.
我知道你们一起练瑜伽 他穿紧身运动裤
I know you do yoga together. He wears tight sweatpants.
-你的生活真的加州化了 -好尴尬
- You really LA'ed your love life. - This is weird.
-真的很尴尬 -嗯
- This is really weird. - Yeah.
他很帅 恭喜你了
He's very pretty. Congratulations.
但没有确认你们在交往
But it's not confirmed you're dating.
我们没有
We are not.
但你们总是在西好莱坞一起喝果汁
But you guys are always drinking juice in West Hollywood together.
-我们没交往 -没有吗
- We're not dating. - You're not?
你呢 有和谁交往吗
How about you? Is there, um... anyone?
嗯
Yeah.
有个女士 叫做Tinder[交友软件]
There's a lady. Uh, her name is Tinder.
她很不错 有很多不同的脸
She's great. She has many different faces,
大多数都结束得很快
and it mostly ends really fast, and it's...
-Tinder -是的 Tinder
- Tinder. - Yeah, Tinder.
-我绝对想不到你会玩这个 -是啊
- I'd never have pictured you doing that. - I know, I know.
我其实觉得挺尴尬的
I honestly, uh, am really embarrassed that I do...
-嗯 -但是
- Right. - But...
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表