剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
发光玩具 快来看啊
Light ups! Right here, guys. Hold 'em out!
不要错过 给你的小孩买♥♥一个吧
Come on, y'all. Get 'em right here for the kids.
小孩都拿着玩具
All the kids goin' with toys, y'all.
小的5块 大的10块
We got the small ones for five, the big ones for ten.
你喜欢星星 一个 两个 就两个
All right, you like the star? One, two, just two?
30 10块卖♥♥你
Thirty. Now we're doing ten.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
快来 35块
It's call-out time! 35 dollars!
你喜欢你的 你有了
I see you enjoying yours. You got yours.
上帝保佑你们 谢谢 能给我张20吗 谢谢
God bless y'all. Thank you! Can I get 20, girl? Thank you.
小子 你想要哪个 喜欢那把剑
Hey, young man. Which one you want? You like that sword?
大块头 表示下啊 黑人生意
Come on, big guy. Show some love, man. Black-owned business.
你好吗 好啊 女士们
How you doin'? How y'all doin'? What's up, ladies?
这位女士不喜欢你在这卖♥♥东西
This lady here doesn't appreciate you selling your merchandise.
-你得离开 -好
- You gotta go. - All right.
你得离开 不准卖♥♥了 抱歉
You gotta go. I'm shuttin' you down. I'm sorry, man.
我知道你没有许可证
I know you don't have permits.
我见过你 快来
I've seen you before. Let's go, dude.
-这么不给面子吗 -没错 快走
- That's how you feel? - It's how I feel. Let's go.
不是我说了算 他们不想让你在这卖♥♥
It's not my call, you know? They don't want you selling here.
不 快 到那边去
No. Come on. Take it a little further down.
任性芝加哥
第三季 第七集
你平时拿多少就拿多少
Take what you normally take.
-我今天太厉害了 -嗯 你很出色
- Well, you know, I killed it today, man. - Yeah, you did good.
你该给我小费什么的
You should be tipping a nigga or something, man.
-是啊 是啊 -嗯
- Should be. Should. - Right.
正经点 哥们
All right, so look, what's the real shit, man?
让我进入下个阶段
Just next move, nigga, let me in there.
什么意思
What you mean, man?
-五成 分我五成 -五成
- Fifty, nigga. Let me go in. - Fifty?
我们一起进货 一起卖♥♥
Let's get the merch together. Let's hit the road.
你一直在我为工作 我懂你感受
You've been workin' for me, dawg. I know how you feel,
但这是我的生意 我的工作
but that's my business, man, that's what I do.
拜托 我都为你干了4 5年了
Come on, man! We talkin' about four, five years, nigga.
你的好哥们 你的得力助手
Your man. Your right-hand man, bro.
我们一起赚钱
Come on, let's get this money, dude.
不 你有拿钱 哥们 你什么意思
No, man. Look, you gettin' money, bro. What you saying, man?
搞什么
Man, what the fuck?
我不会分你五成 你拿三成 我
I ain't doin' 50%, bro. You gettin' 30%. I got the--
拜托 让我做合伙人 别废话了
Come on, man. Let me in there, bro. Cut the fuckin' shit, bro.
因为我可以自立门户 干掉你
'Cause I could get out here and fuck you up.
什么意思 你要挑战 这算是挑战吗
What you sayin'? You gonna challenge-- Is this a challenge, bro?
靠 也许就是挑战
Well, shit. Fuck it! Maybe it is a challenge?
-你认真的吗 -我感觉
- Come on. You serious? - I feel--
我感觉我有能力 权力
I feel like I got the skills and the right
以及时间来自立门户挑战你
and the time to put in this shit to challenge your ass.
-行吧 你爱怎样就怎样 -老师
- A'ight, well, what it is is what it is. - The teacher.
你怎么走到这地步的 肯定有人教你
How you think you got this shit, bro? Somebody had to teach you!
你创立... 拜托 别墨迹了
And you went and started-- Come on, man. Cut it out.
让我做合伙人
You ain't gonna let me in?
那就挑战吧
Then a challenge it is, brother.
你会输得很难看的
You gonna get smashed out there.
汤米 好啊
Yo, Tommy, what's good, bro?
你好 小废
Hi, Scrap.
-好啊 -你好吗
- What's goin' on? - How are you?
-安东尼呢 -你最近怎样
- Where's Anthony? - How you been?
知道吗 我不需要任何人
You know what, man? I don't need nobody.
兄弟都不可靠
No bro good, man, well...
去她妈的小安 我要赚钱
Fuck Ant right now, G. I'm tryin' get this money, bro.
所以我和小安分了
So me and Ant splitting off, man.
他做他的 我做我的 你懂吗
He doin' his thing. I'm doin' my thing. You feel me?
你想用他的账户吗
So do you wanna use his account?
不行 不
I can't-- No, man.
我想要开自己的账户 懂吗
I'm tryin' to make my own account. You feel me?
我有自己的活
I got my own events comin' around.
准备开启我的事业
Tryin' to get my own shit goin' on, bro.
需要这个 绝对需要这个
So, yeah, man, we need that. Definitely need that, bro.
我没有执照
Look, I ain't got no license,
所以我需要你有点耐心
so I'm gonna need you to rock with me, man.
但我有钱 懂吗
But I got the bills on me, though. You feel me?
我有钱 懂吗 你知道的
We comin' with that bread, you feel me? You already know.
拜托 别这个表情
Come on, man. Don't make that face, bro.
我喜欢小安 但他不肯让我赚钱
I love Ant, but he ain't lettin' a nigga get no money, man.
懂我意思吗
You know what I'm sayin'?
都是这样的
You know how that shit go, man.
你知道我是头号♥卖♥♥家 你懂我
You know I'm number one seller. You feel me.
懂我意思吧
You know what I'm sayin'.
-明白 -我需要这些
- I see. - I'm gonna need these, definitely.
儿童发光玩具
Light-up for the kids, y'all.
这有儿童发光玩具
These are light-ups for the kids.
你要给你孩子买♥♥个发光玩具吗 妈妈
Y'all gonna get the baby a light-up, mom?
我在搞促销 你买♥♥了吗
You know, I'm doin' deals. You got yours?
你想要粉色心吗 你要玩具
Do you want the pink heart? You wanna toy.
你想粉碎它们
You tryin' to slice and dice 'em.
这是个心形手杖 姑娘们都很喜欢
That's just a little heart wand. The girls love them.
她喜欢 对吗
She like that, don't you?
10元3个
Three for ten, look, you good.
谁来买♥♥啊 不要错过
Give her a raise! Would y'all get her a raise?
-我还想要一个 送给曼尼 -送给曼尼
- I want another one, for Manny. - For Manny?
对 他们要来一场比剑
Yeah, they gotta have a sword fight with each other.
5块 只要5块 选一个
Five, bro, for the five. For the five. Pick out one, big bro.
你想要哪个
Show me what you want, man.
我们得互相支持 小孩喜欢玩具
We gotta support each other here. Toys for them babies.
真棒 你们已经知道
That's love, man. Y'all already know, man, y'all...
你们让我不用闯民宅
y'all keepin' me from breakin' in people houses, man.
-他交了个朋友 -那是我侄儿
- And he got a little friend right there. - That's my nephew.
你想要把剑吗 他还不算大
You want a sword? That nigga ain't too big?
他13了
He's 13!
我们得确认下 懂我意思吗
Hell, we gotta make sure, you know what I'm sayin'?
-我们要干吗 -125街
- We gonna rock? - 125th, man...
-100多少 -125街
- Hundred and what? - 125th.
-淡定 -好啊
- Be cool, my nigga. - Hell, yeah.
-给他倒一杯 -我能要一杯吗
- Get that man a cup. - Can I get a motherfuckin' cup?
-给哥们倒一杯 -我感觉自己像大款
- Give this motherfucker a cup. - I feel like guap right now.
感觉像大款
Feel like guap right now.
-你懂吗 -当然
- You know? - Yeah, that works.
酷哥
Yo, Cool!
哟 小废 你好吗
Yo, yo. Scrapadap, what's the word, baby?
-好啊 哥们 -近来可好
- What's good, brother? - What's goin' on?
这辆车可真干净
Shit, man, this motherfucker's clean. I see you.
-你知道我技术 -我也想买♥♥辆这车
- You know how I do. - Man, I'm trying to get me one of these.
-什么事 -哥们 我需要你
- What's the word? - Check the move, man, I need you.
你得和我一起去 哥们
You gotta get out there with me, brother.
我账户什么的都弄好了
I got my accounts and that shit set up.
-我要做什么 -就是卖♥♥东西
- What I gotta do? - Shit, pretty much just sellin' shit.
我会教你怎么
I'm gonna show you how to
和顾客互动 剩下的
interact with motherfuckers, and the rest is just...
-自己就卖♥♥出去了 -我能赚多少
- It sell itself. - So, how much I'm gonna make?
靠
I mean, shit...
肯定比你现在赚的多
More than what the fuck your ass is making right now.
-不骗你 -那你得教我
- Straight up, bro. - You gotta show me, bro.
-我都赚了不少了 -什么
- I been getting to it, bro. - What?
-是的 -我能拿多少
- Yeah. Yeah! - So I can get that?
你可以拿三成
I mean, you can get 30% of this.
同时 你每卖♥♥一千
But at the same time, bro, you do a G,
你就能赚三百
that's three in your pocket, bro.
-你可以卖♥♥出一千的 -要多久
- You can make a G. - How long it take me to do it?
就是你洗一辆车的时间
About as quick as you can wash this damn car, bro.
-那就来吧 -你同意了吗
- Man it up, then! - Hey, you with me?
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表