剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
只有几封礼貌
Like, there's just a couple of polite,
专业 通情达理的邮件
you know, professional, reasonable emails.
这是不是很操蛋 是不是很怪
Isn't that fucked up? Isn't that weird that I, like...
这 我当时在...
Like, this whole-- Like-- What was I...
我随时都在画画的啊
I mean, when don't I sketch?
我肯定
I mean, I must have been, like...
真的
just really, like...
我也不知道 我就像在水下
I don't even know, like, underwater.
我不知道我当时怎么了
I don't know what the fuck was goin' on with me.
-这很奇怪 怎么了 我好饿
- But that's bizarre- - What? - Ahem. I am so hungry.
好饿 我要喝橙汁 你口渴吗
I'm really hungry, and I need orange juice. Are you thirsty?
我刚喝了一加仑的水
I... I just drank, like, a gallon of water.
我感觉我
Like, I feel like I...
我现在吃不下东西
I can't-- I don't think I can eat right now.
-我脑子里全是这件事 -我懂
- My head's, like, in this thing. - No, I get it.
我该如何是好
What the fuck am I gonna do about this?
我不知道你该怎么办
I'm not sure what you're gonna do.
这情况很糟
It's a kind of a... It's a-- It's a bad situation,
但是会解决的
but it's gonna work out.
-你去哪 -真的 我 我只是
- Where are you going? - Seriously, I'm-- No, I'm just--
-我很饿 饿 -怎么 好吧
- Dude, I'm starving. I'm... - What? All right. I-- I--
我也想去 但我没心情聊天
I would go, but I'm just-- I'm not gonna be good conversation.
-当然 -我完全
- Of course not. - I'm just completely...
-我们会 -什么
- Look, we're gonna- - - What?
我们有空再谈 没什么大不了的
We'll talk. It's not a big deal.
-什么没什么大不了的 -我们睡了
- What's not a big deal? - That we slept together.
我根本没想那事
I'm not even thinking about that.
我不觉得那有什么
I didn't think it was a big deal.
-我也不觉得 -好
- Well, clearly, I don't either. - All right.
我 我丢了一只便士
I just-- I've lost a penny--
-那是什么鞋 -便士乐福鞋
- What kind of shoes are those? - Penny loafers.
-不 那是厚底运动鞋 -别现在批判我
- No. They're sneakers, platforms-- - Don't criticize me right now.
-我的包 -我给你...
- My purse! - I'll get you- -
找到了
I got it.
等等 天
Hold on. Oh, God.
-好 -好吗
- Okay. Yeah. - All right?
-你没事吧 -我
- You all right, though? - So, I- -
你没事吧 看着我
You all right? Look at me.
-你没事吧 我没事 -我没事
- Are you all right? I'm all right. - Dude, I'm fine.
-我很好 -我没事
- I'm fine. - I'm okay.
-没事 -等等 听着
- Yes, it's fine. - Wait, look!
-什么 -嘿
- What? - Hey.
我们可以放下这事
We-- We can absorb this.
-懂我意思吗 -我爱你 没事
- You know what I mean? - I love you. It's fine.
我也爱你 我只是不想吃早餐
I love you, too. I just don't want breakfast.
我懂 我饿死了 你知道我
I-- I get it. I'm just starving. You know how I--
靠 靠 你想我陪你去吗
Fuck it. Fuck it! Do you want me to come?
-不 我有血糖问题 -我会去的
- No! I have a blood sugar-- - I'll fucking come!
我只想自己一个人 谢谢
I actually just wanna be by myself, thanks.
-不 你 等等 -不
- No, you- - Wait! Hey! Hey! - No!
你还好吗
Are you all right?
拜
Bye!
该死
God damn it.
操
Fuck.
嗨
Hi.
-你好吗 -嘿
- Hey, how's it goin'? - Hey.
-嗨 -你在干什么
- Hi. - What are you doin'?
泡澡
Taking a bath.
我能和你谈谈吗
Okay. Can I talk to you for a second?
可以
Yes.
好 所以
Okay, so... So...
我刚跟大卫聊过
I just talked to David,
我下个月在底特律
and my speaking engagement
哪所艺术学校的演讲被取消了
at that art school outside of Detroit next month, canceled,
因为这本该死的书
because of this fucking book.
他们听闻了贝丝的书
They got wind of Beth's book,
或者他们拿到了一本 我也不知道
or they got a copy of it, I don't even fucking know,
但五千块就没了
but five grand in the toilet.
我今年谋生的四个演讲里
That's one down out of, like, the four that I have
已经取消了一个
to fucking make a living this year.
发生了 已经发生了
It's all fucking happening. It's all fucking happening.
最糟的情况
The worst case scenario.
所以
So...
你好 是贝丝吗
Hi, is... is this Beth?
贝丝 嗨
Beth, hi.
我是杰克布·马尔科
Uh, it's, uh, Jacob Malco.
我听说了你的这本图像小说
I heard about this graphic novel that you're... you're...
你写的 他们准备出版
you know, that you've written and that they're putting out,
我听说
and I just heard...
什么 我经纪人听说的 这不是非公♥开♥信♥息
What? My agent heard it. It's not private information.
他还听说
But what... what he also heard was that
书里并没有把我
it doesn't necessarily portray me...
描述得很好 这可能
uh, in a very good way, and that it could be...uh,
对我产生不好的影响
trouble for me, and...
我想 我想和你谈谈
and I just wanted to… I just wanted to talk to you,
因为我不 我记得
because I don't-- I remember--
我印象里不是这样的
I don't-- I remember it differently, I think.
但这并不重要 对吧
Not that that matters, huh?
我知道 我有写过回忆录
I know, I've written memoirs before.
这是你单方面的说辞
So it's exactly what happened from your side.
你单方面的 你知道 我是说
From your side. Like, you know, like, I mean...
我没有斥责你
I'm not coming down on you.
我不知道你写了什么 但我不记得
I don't know what you wrote. But I mean, I don't rem--
我们为什么不能像正常人一样谈谈
Like, I don't know why we can't just talk as people.
也许我们可以坐下
Maybe-- Maybe we sit down
让我看看你的书 消化一下
and just let me, you know, read the book, let me process it,
或者让我试图做个了结
or let me, you know, try to get some closure,
或者给你一点
or... or maybe offer, you know, some sort of,
补救 如果合适的话
uh... amends, if that's appropriate?
我们为什么不能谈谈即将发生的事
Why can't we just talk about what's about to happen?
因为这会对我造成很大影响
Because it's... it's gonna have big implications for me.
半小时 好的
Half hour. That-- Okay.
这时间足够了
That's... That's plenty of time.
我们可以喝咖啡或者
We'll just have coffee, or somewhere...
你还在芝加哥片区吗
Are you still, like, in the Chicago area? I mean...
你有什么你喜欢去的地方还是你想
Do... Do you have a place that you like to go or do you wanna...
好 那你不喜欢去的地方
Okay. Well, how about a place you don't like to go?
我们去
Let's just go to a...
麦当劳 我们不需要去麦当劳
McDonald's? We don't need to go to McDonald's.
你 麦当劳 我们去
What are you-- McDonald's? Let's go, I mean...
好吧 我
All right, you-- Look, I...
抱歉 依你
All right, I'm sorry. Wherever you wanna go.
所以现在我们得
So now we gotta meet, like-- Basically,
在公共场合 光天化日下见面
in broad daylight, somewhere public.
感觉她在暗示
It seemed like she was implying
她在我身边没有安全感
that she wouldn't feel safe with me, I mean...
我不懂 因为我曾喜欢这个女人
I don't get it, man. Because, like, I liked this woman,
我们相处得很融洽 我对她有感觉
I mean, we got along good and I had feelings for her.
而现在我不知道发生了什么
And... And now it's like, I don't know what the fuck happened.
除了也许
Other than maybe...
她变得古怪 在我们
She got weird, all right? After we...
我们做♥爱♥以后 她变得古怪起来 因为她已婚
After we had sex, she got weird, 'cause she was married,
我感觉到了 或许我行为也有点怪 我不知道
and I felt it and maybe I got weird, I don't know,
但现在我成了怪物
but now, like, I'm a monster?
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
你懂我意思吗
You know what I'm sayin'?
我懂你意思吗
Do I know what you're saying?
你有在听我说吗
I mean, are you listening to me?
我是在对牛弹琴吗 我们在干什么
Am I talking to the trees? Where we at?
我
I'm...
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表