剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
当然
Hell, yeah.
好 我会给你简单介绍下
A'ight, so look, I'm gonna chop it up with you.
我带你过去 看看是怎么操作的
We gonna go out there, see how it work out.
-你几点下班 -6点
- What time you get off? - Six.
-好 我到时联♥系♥你 -嗯
- A'ight, I'mma hit you. I'mma hit you. - Yeah.
你首先要知道的是
The number one thing that you can know
你总是能找到东西卖♥♥给一伙人
that you can always find something to sell a group of people.
你只需弄清他们需要什么
You just gotta find out what they need.
-这些人 -卖♥♥这些玩具
- All these people- - - These toys?
这次是的 懂我意思吧
Yeah, and in this case, you know what I'm sayin',
如果是不同的活
if there was a different event,
不同地点 不同时间
a different place, a different time,
那就卖♥♥别的
it'd be somethin' else.
但现在 卖♥♥的就是这些玩具 因为这是家庭聚集区
But right now, it's these toys, 'cause this is a family area.
看到没 他们有孩子 看好了
See this? They got kids. Watch this. Watch this.
我要把烟灭了吗
So what, do I put the cig out?
不用 你拿到背后就行
No, you just tuck it behind your back.
就可以开始卖♥♥了
You're ready for the sale.
来给你小孩买♥♥玩具吧 优♥惠♥力度大
Guys, get the kids some toys. We got great deals, real quick.
现在算了 或许
Not right now, maybe on the...
回来路上吗 好 别忘了我们
On the way back? All right, don't forget us, man.
我们会在这儿
We'll be right here.
白人不喜欢我
White people don't like me, bro.
我很难和他们交流
It's hard for me to talk to them.
我朝他们走过去的时候他们会被吓到 看看我
They be scared and intimidated when I walk up on 'em. Look at me.
听着
A'ight, look...
-看看你 看看我 -这都是你自己胡思乱想
- Look at you and look at me. - That's all in your head, bro.
-你总是在笑 -你得
- You're always smilin'. - You gotta- -
成功的关键是
I know that the key to success,
赚大钱的关键是
the key to get the guap, baby,
不是想着因为你是黑人
and it ain't thinking a motherfucker don't wanna talk to you
他们就不想跟你说话 懂吗
'cause your ass black, a'ight?
这都2018年了 别想这个
It's 2018, bro. Come on, bump that shit out, bro.
这个情况好就好在
The beauty of the situation with this is
我花了300办许可证
I spent $300 on my fucking license to do this shit,
但在有些地方 他们会来赶你
but they can fuck with you in certain places, you know?
这有给小孩的发光玩具
Come on, we got a light-up for the kids.
外面便宜多了
They're a lot cheaper outside.
我给你打折
You know what? I'll do you a deal.
海军码头里面 这个一个要32
Inside Navy Pier, they're 32 bucks apiece.
我20卖♥♥你两个
I'm gonna give you two for 20.
-30买♥♥4个 -30买♥♥4个 行 成交
- Four for 30. - Four for 30, all right. I'm with it.
-保重 -祝你开心
- All right, take care, guys. - Have a good one.
看看他的眼神 妈妈 别这么对你小孩
Aw, look how he's looking, mom. Come on, mom, don't do that.
他总是这样
He does this all the time.
在里面 这个一般要32块
Inside, they're usually $32 apiece.
我们在外面卖♥♥只要10块
We got 'em outside for only ten.
你知道你能省多少吗
You know how much you're savin'?
懂吗 眼镜不错 哥们 很酷
You're good? Those are nice glasses, dude. Very cool.
我们给他俩打折 你有两个小孩
We gonna do a deal for them both. You got two?
两个都买♥♥ 好 10块卖♥♥给他
Two for two? Okay, two for ten for him. Do it.
没事
Oh, it's all good, though.
数量最重要 你不能停 要一直卖♥♥
It's a numbers game, so you don't stop. You keep goin'.
我准备好了 我已经会了
I'm ready. That's all I needed to see.
-好啊 -嘿
- What up? - Hey.
-好 安东尼 -好啊
- What's up, Anthony? - How you feelin', dawg?
-好 -你好吗
- All right. - What you doin', man?
赚钱呢
Gettin' some of this money, baby.
-看出来了 -你怎么样
- Straight up. - What's up, man? Cut the shit, man.
你看到我在这 就知道我对这事是认真的
You see me in here. You see I'm serious about it.
-我们来吧 -对什么认真
- Let's do it. - Serious about what?
-合伙人 -拜托
- Partners, man. - Come on, man.
你不用交钱
You already don't pay nothin', boy.
-你只负责收钱 -我就这意思
- You just get paid. - That's what I'm sayin'.
我想成为合伙人 拜托
I'm tryin' to get in there, dawg. Come on, man.
是时候了 我们得一起合作
It's time. We need to do this shit together.
想想吧 你拿钱 我们合作
Man, think about it now. You get paid. We do it together.
我们出城 到各个景点
We go out of town, we go to spots.
你什么钱都不给
You ain't never gonna pay for nothin'.
我们要住酒店 要加油 还要大♥麻♥
We got hotel. We got gas. We got weed.
-什么都需要 -我可以带大♥麻♥来
- Everything you need. - I'll come with weed, motherfucker.
-我们还有个汽车旅馆房♥间 -你为什么要提到雷吉
- We got a motel room too. - Why you bring that Reggie and shit?
我不知道他为什么抽自己的
I don't know why he smokes his own.
汤米 我还需要15000个这个
Tommy, you know I need me about 15,000 cases of this shit, man.
我不知道这家伙想用这点钱干什么
I don't know what that dude is doin' with his little money.
-汤米 告诉他 -我懂
- Hey, Tommy, tell him. - I get you.
告诉他 我们要扩大规模了
Tell him, baby. We movin' on up.
你好吗
How you doin'?
-完全没生意 -是吗
- Man, this shit dry as hell. - This shit dry?
-看看 -我卖♥♥得可好了 怎么可能没生意
- Look at this shit. - I'm killin' it. How the fuck is it dry?
我不知道 你告诉我 我的玩具和你一样
I don't know. You tell me. It's the same toys I got.
拜托 这比你那工作赚钱多了
Come on, man. You're makin' more at your fuckin' job.
该死 快 收起来 收起来
Oh, shit. Come on. Pack this shit up. Pack this shit up.
我们会撤的 我们这就走
Y'all, we gonna get up out of here. We go, we go.
这就走 我们马上走
We go, we goin', we're goin' bro. We there.
这里有玩具 来看看啊
Come on, y'all. I got toys for y'all. Come on.
-给你家闺女买♥♥个 -一个码子适合所有大小
- Get something for your girl. - One size fit all.
尤其是你 小姐
Especially you, young lady.
你好吗
Hey, how you doin'?
给我买♥♥吧
Oh, come on, man!
我给你10块零花钱 你可以买♥♥一个
I will give you $10 of your allowance, and you can buy one, okay?
-好 问问多少钱 -这些是20
- Okay. Find out how much they cost. - Those are 20.
-我没有20 -这看着...
- I don't have 20 bucks. - That look- -
等等 他说什么 拜托 哥们
Hold on. What he tryin' to tell y'all? Come on, no, bro.
-拜托 -你得善良点
- Come on, man. - Come on, you gotta show love here.
没错
Pretty much.
我10块卖♥♥给你
I'll give it to you for the ten, for y'all.
-好 -你想要吗
- Sure. - Do you want that?
-只要10块 -我能买♥♥吗
- Only ten. - Can I have it?
-是你的钱 -看啊
- It's your money. - Look... Whoo!
来击个掌
Okay, man. Gimme some.
交易愉快 没错
Good business right there, man. That's right.
好了 我们去看烟花
All right. Come on. Let's go see the fireworks.
你喜欢独角兽 喜欢哪个买♥♥哪个
You like the unicorn? Hey, whichever one you like, though.
自己看 肯定有你喜欢的
You check 'em out for yourself. For you right there.
-你喜欢哪个 -你怎么紧追着人家小孩不放
- Which one you like? - Yo, why you cornering the kids, bro?
-发光玩具 -好
- Light- up toys. - All right.
听着 过来
Look, look, look. Come here.
他根本不在这工作
He don't even work over here, bro.
回那边去 你干什么
Go back over there. What are you doin'?
我不玩花样
I don't play no games.
她不耍花样 你喜欢哪个
She don't play no games. Okay. Which one you like, huh?
-我要那个 -嘿
- Let me just get one of those. - Hey!
-哥们好啊 -来看看
- Brother, what's up? - Check it out.
-不 -他过来那我的东西
- No! - He came over there takin' my merchandise.
好吧
A'ight. Okay!
这些玩具不错 但没有那么好
These are pretty good toys, but they just not that good.
真的 过来 我给你看
No, really. Come here. I'll show you.
瞧瞧 看我的转得更快还发光
Look at that. See how mine spin faster and light up?
我没发这样工作 小安
I can't work like this, Ant.
-好好玩 不客气 -谢谢
- Enjoy. You're welcome. - Thank you.
-这边来看 -等等 等等
- This way, right here. - Wait, wait, wait, guys. Wait, wait, wait.
他说他要来这边的
Wait, he said he comin' over here, man?
我给你展示下
Let me show you some, right here.
这个很不错 谢谢
Get a real one. That's love.
好啊 想买♥♥发光玩具吗
What's up? Y'all wanna buy some lights?
我马上回来
Later. I'll come back.
-哥们 -你好啊
- Oh, my boy. - What's goin' on?
-我就赚了20 -我去
- I made $20 all day. - Damn, man.
他跟我说我们今天能卖♥♥一千
He told... He told me we was gonna make $1,000 today.
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表