All evidence to the contrary...I love her Hank.I do.
与所有证据相反的是 我爱她 Hank 真的
I believe you.I do.
我信你 真的
But you're years away from having any kind of real relationship with her.
但离和她真正开始一段感情 你还差好些年
You're like a kid in a candy store now.
你现在就像在糖果铺的小P孩
So--so go wild.Fuck two of everything.Have fun.
你就该到处撒欢儿去 每样都来两个 玩开心点
Just don't torture her while you're doing it,okay?
但别折磨她 好吗?
You're making a lot of sense right now.Yeah,I'm having a good day...
你刚说得很有道理 没错 今天我过得还可以
Putting out fires left and right, wording to the wise.
左右开工 妙语连珠
You wanna man-pound?
来一下?
Action!
开始!
Hold your fire! Hold your fire!
别开枪! 别开枪!
Garfunkel! You got three seconds to release her!
Garfunkel! 给你三秒钟放了她!
One...
一...
You gotta be out of your mind.
你一定是疯了
Killing bad guys is my business, and business be fuckin' crackin',yo!
打击坏人是我的工作 现在工作他妈的圆♥满♥完成
Thank you,officer. You're welcome...Bitch!
谢谢你 警官 不客气...贱♥人♥!
Uh,it's fine.
呃 没事
Officer?Get the fuck out of here, streetwalker.We working here.
警官? 给我他妈的滚 站街的干正经事呢
Thank you.
谢谢
It was really good,yeah.
你表现得很不错
Still rolling!
继续拍!
I'm not...
我没有...
That was one fine-ass hostage,yo.
那人♥质♥还真辣
She's a real heartbreaker, all right.
她可不是省油的灯哦
Yo,what the fuck,man?
操 搞毛啊你?
Yo,I gotta bring down the fucking apocalypse on these motherfuckers,right?
我还真得给这几个狗♥娘♥养♥的 看看天启是不是?
Cut!Reset!
停! 重来!
You think you can fucking disrespect me in front of my cast and crew,
你是不是以为能在我的剧组人员 面前这么不尊重我
and don't get your fucking ass killed,nigga?
还能活着走出去 臭小子?
I wasn't mocking you,Sam, I swear!
我没在嘲笑你 Sam 我发誓!
Yeah,well,you're over here flirting and laughing while I'm trying to work, motherfucker!
是吗 你是在我工作的时候在这 泡马子泡得开心得不得了 混♥蛋♥!
You know what,you two motherfuckers belong together-- two unfaithful bitches!
你们俩混♥蛋♥还真是天生一对 都是忘恩负义的贱♥人♥!
You little snotty Hollywood motherfucker!
你个下♥贱♥的好莱坞混♥蛋♥!
I give you the chance of a lifetime.What the fuck you do with it?
我给了你一个活下去的机会 你♥他♥妈♥是怎么对待的?
Don't worry,Tyler.It's a fake gun.
别担心 Tyler 是假枪
Biscuit.
Biscuit
Whoa! Shit!
哇! 操!
You got any more bright ideas?
有什么好主意没?
For a guy with a gun to his throat, you're pretty fucking funny.
人家枪都顶着你喉咙了 你还挺搞笑的
Look,look,look,Sam, if you're gonna shoot him, you're gonna have to shoot me first.
你看 Sam 如果你要开枪 就先朝我来吧
Moody,my brother,mind your business right now,man.
Moody 好兄弟 别管这事
As much as it pains me to admit it,Sam,
我也有事要承认 Sam
I hooked up with Kali too.
我也勾搭过Kali
Get the fuck out of here,man.You bullshittin',man.
少来了 兄弟 你扯淡呢
You my fucking boy.You wouldn't do that,man.
你是我的人 不会那么做的 兄弟
I am!But I did. I didn't mean to.W-we met on the flight to L.A.
我是你的人! 可我真做了 我不是 故意的 来洛杉矶的飞机上遇上的
and we smooched a little, and then I didn't think I'd ever see her again.
亲了一点点 后来我就以为再也 不会见到她了
But t-there she was at your place, looking fine as wine.
可她就在你那 看起来就像美酒一样
Is this true,bitch?
是真的吗 贱♥人♥?
Yeah.
是的
So whata little smooch on the plane,man? I can live with that.
那怎么了 在飞机上亲了一点点? 这我能接受
Yeah,well...What?
是吗 那... 什么?
You know, once you kiss somebody, it's hard not to want to do it again,right?
一旦你亲了一个人 就很难不想 再来一次对吧?
So--so we did... And then some.
所以 所以我们又亲了 还干了点别的
God damn it, the truth just sounds better.
我♥操♥ 听起来真是好啊
Kali,is this fucking true?
Kali 这他妈都是真的吗?
Calvin,I never meant to hurt you.
Calvin 我不想伤你的心的
So y'all been fucking all along,right?
所以你们其实一直都在一起是吗?
No,just twice.Twice,right?
不是 就两次 两次 对吧?
Yeah,just twice.Yeah,just the twice.
对 就两次 对 就两次
Yeah,but both times I accused y'all of fucking, you actually had been fucking!
对 就那两次我还说你们做了 其实你们真做了!
Yeah,it turns out you've got quite the nose for sex,Sam.
对 看起来你这方面嗅觉还很灵敏 Sam
This is fucked up,man.You breaking my fucking heart,man...
这太他妈混♥蛋♥了 兄弟 你伤我的心了 伙计 ...
Both of y'all.
你们俩都是
I can't believe this shit,man.Move,nigga.
不敢相信 伙计 闪开 黑鬼
What the fuck y'all looking at,huh?
你们他妈都看什么呢 啊?
What,you gonna fucking videotape my shit and put it on YouTube?
怎么着 想把我的丑戏都拍下来 传YouTube上去?
You wanna see a fucking show motherfuckers?
想他妈看好戏吗?
I'll show you a show!
我就让你们看!
No!
别!
Charlie!
Charlie!
Oh,shit.
哦 操
Oh! It's getting dark.It's getting dark.
哦! 天黑了 天黑了
Oh--oh, that's much better.Thank you.
哦 哦 这样好多了 谢谢
Oh,God,I'm knockin' on heaven's door here.
哦 天啊 我要敲天堂的大门了
Runkle,you okay?
Runkle 你没事吧?
I didn't mean to shoot you,man.
我没想射你的 伙计
I can't believe you shot at me.
不敢相信你想射我
My head's all fucked up,man.Pussy do that to a motherfucker.
我的脑子都乱了 伙计 女人就会让我这样
No more love no more,man-- just ass and grass.
不再有爱了 就是黑暗和长草
That's the spirit.
就是这样
Hey,Stu, I think you should shut this motherfucker down,man, and do a whole rewrite.
嘿 Stu 我觉得你该停拍这剧了 重新写个剧本
I don't want to be contributing to the violence in society no more.
我不想再给这个社会 灌输任何暴♥力♥的东西了
I think that is a brilliant idea,Sam, but the studio-
我觉得你这个想法很棒 Sam 但是制片厂
I don't think they're gonna want to risk making you unlikable.
他们会认为这样你就不会火 他们不会冒这个险的
Oh!Marcy,what the fuck?
哦! Marcy 你干嘛?
God damn it,Stu!-I know about the blowie!
操你的 Stu! 我知道吹♥箫♥的事了!
It was two,actually.It was two.
是两次 两次
And you're gonna be hearing from my attorney,motherfucker!
我会让律师来找你的 混♥蛋♥!
Marcy,no!I was just making memories,Marcy.
Marcy 不要! 我就是想 制♥造♥些回忆 Marcy
Fuck you,Stu!
去你♥妈♥的♥ Stu!
I am so sorry!I love you so much! So much!
对不起! 我真的很爱你! 非常爱!
Suck on this! So much,baby!
去你的爱! 真的很爱 宝贝!
I can't believe you'd actually shoot somebody for me.
不敢相信你真的为我朝别人开枪
That's one of the single most romantic things anyone's ever done for me.
这是别人为我做过最浪漫的事
What can I say,mama?You bring all that shit out of me.
我能说什么呢 宝贝? 你都让我疯了
So are we good,Hank?
那我们是不是没事了 Hank?
Are we good? Are we good?
我们是不是没事了? 我们是不是没事了?
You just took a bullet for me.Of course we're good.
你刚替我挡了一枪 我们当然没事了
I told you I would, Hank,didn't I?
我跟你说过我会的 Hank 是不是?
I told you I'd take a bullet for you.
我说过我会替你挡子弹的
You sure did, and I love you for it, you stupid, bald son of a bitch.
你做到了 我爱你 你个傻♥逼♥光头
I love you too,Hank.I love you, and I love little Stuart.
我也爱你 Hank 我爱你 我也爱小Stuart
You tell him I love him,right?You tell him I tried to be a good daddy,okay?
你告诉他我爱他好不好? 告诉他我想做个好爸爸的好不好?
No,no,you tell him yourself.You're going to be a-okay,buddy boy.
不 不 你自己告诉他 你会做个 健康的好爸爸的
You're gonna live to humiliate yourself another day.
你会活到再干蠢事的时候的
How about Lizzie?Does she seem worried about me?
Lizzie呢? 她是不是很担心我?
Lizzie?
Lizzie?
Yes,already know that.
是啊 我早就知道了
Oh,yeah,yeah, she looks pretty upset.
哦 是是 她很担心
That's nice,Hank.That's nice.
太好了 Hank 太好了
Hey,you got this? Yeah,I got this.
嘿 你来? 嗯 我来吧
Hey.What the fuck were you thinking?
嘿 你♥他♥妈♥想什么呢?
You're jumping in front of bullets?
你就那么跳到子弹前面去?
That little mutant needs a father more than ever now.
那个小外星人现在更需要一个爸爸
Are you okay?Are you okay?
你没事吧? 没事吧?
Hey,you better not be calling to cancel on me.
嘿 你不是打过来要放我鸽子吧
You wish. No,I just-- you better bring some wine,
想得美 不是的 你带点酒过来吧
'cause it's kind of a-a dry household right now.
我现在这儿都干旱了
Uh,will do.Yeah,I asked Stu to hook me up with a bottle of the good stuff,
哦 没问题 我让Stu给我弄瓶好东西
but then Marcy had to go and pistol-whip him.
不过Marcy用枪托给了他一下子
What?It's a long story. I'll tell you over dinner.
什么? 说来话长 晚餐的时候 我再跟你说
Okay, I'm looking forward to it.
好吧 我很期待
Oh,oh,oh,a-and wait.Becca thinks she's getting married.
哦 哦 哦 等等 Becca要结婚了
Okay,now I am gonna hang up.
好了 我要挂了
No,no,wait.No,don't,don't,don't.
别 别 等等 别挂 别挂
Uh,just-- Come on,tell me you love me, just one time.Tell me.
呃 就告诉我你爱我 就说一次 告诉我
Just come home.Okay,I will.
快回家吧 好 这就回
I just got to swing by Charlie's first.Maybe I'll steal a bottle of Manischewitz.
我先去看看Charlie 说不定再偷瓶 Manischewitz酒
I saw that!
我看到了!
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表