Okay,okay,okay,look,we can just either,you know,
好吧好吧好吧 听着 或许我们可以
cash in our chips,go our separate ways right now,
你把你的薯片帐结了 咱们各回各家 各找各妈
or we can decide to power through and find some common ground.
要不然呢 我们可以努力需找点儿 共同点
I'm game if you're game. Sure!
你愿意我就愿意 当然愿意!
What do you say? Yeah,I'm game.
你说什么? 我愿意
I like your spirit,Charlie. Okay.
Charlie 我很欣赏你的精神头儿 好的
So how do you know Lizzie? She's in my book club.
你是怎么认识Lizzie的? 她是我的书友会成员
Awesome!Books!Excellent topic. Nicely done.
帅气!书籍!非常棒的话题 干得不错
How do you like to read these days?
最近你喜欢怎么读书?
Digital age and what not?Nook?iPad?
电子时代?Nook?iPad?
I'm a Nook girl!
我是个Nook女孩儿!
Okay,well,you're looking at an iPad guy. What are you reading right now?
好吧 你正看着一个iPad男 你这两天正在读什么书?
What is on your virtual bookshelf?
你的虚拟书架上有什么书?
Oh,uh,Blood Mountain,by Richard Bates.
Richard Bates写的"血山"
Have you read it? Oh,my God.It is so dirty.
你读了吗?我的天 那书真下流
I sold the film rights. You're shitting me.
我卖♥♥了那个电影版权 你骗我
You know what I think we're looking at right here,Mary?
Mary我觉得我们正步入正轨?
I think it's a little something they call...
我觉得这就是他们所谓的...
common ground. Up high.
共同点 干得好
My hands are a little sweaty.
我的手有点儿出汗
You know that the average length of sexual intercourse is only 2 1/2 minutes.
你可知性♥交♥平均时间只有两分半钟
Yeah,well,that means nothing when you're tantric.
当你在密宗状态下那什么也不是
I'm working on that. Well,it's a long journey,my friend.
我正在努力 朋友 那可是个艰辛的旅程
Well worth it in the end.
最终物有所值
Look,after a couple of decades with prima-Charlie,
和光头Charlie一起几十年
anything longer than a Ramones song seems like tantric sex to me.
任何比一首莱蒙斯歌♥长的性♥爱♥ 对我来说都是密宗
I hadn't released a batch in 14 years.
我14年都没能泄一次
What's wrong with you? Nothing.
你出什么问题了? 什么问题也没有
It happens on the inside. Tell them,Karen.
它发生在内部 告诉他们 Karen
I can'toh,my God. She was insulted at first.
我不能 哦 我的上帝 她开始的时候被侮辱了
Thought she was doing something wrong. But God damn it,she wasn't.
以为她做了什么错事 但看在上帝的份儿上 她没有
She was doing everything right. Check please.
她做的一切都是对的 请检查一下
I mean,she was making me explode,but up here.
她快让我炸开了 但只到这儿
When we make love it is like a Fourth of July fireworks
当我们做♥爱♥的时候就好像 独♥立♥日的烟火
display in the screening room that is my mind.
我的思绪在荧屏上上演
I don't get this whole tantric sex dealio.
我不太明白这个所谓的密宗性♥爱♥
Sex should have a very strict three-act structure.
性♥爱♥应该有个非常严格的三部结构
Beginning,middle,and end.Maybe a third act twist thrown in there for good measure.
前戏 过程 和后戏 也许第三步再缠绵一下会不错
Well,listen,Hank is an incredible lover. Oh,for fuck's sake,Carrie.Come on.
听着Hank是个叫人吃惊的爱人 算了吧 Carrie
I'm fine with it. She knows.
我没事儿 她懂的
No,you and Karen had a tremendous sex life.
不 你和Karen有过惊人的性生活
What? I never said that. I'm glad she was fulfilled in that way.
什么?我从没那么说过 我很高兴她那样能满足
A blind man could see it.
瞎子都能看出来
If it sets the bar higher for me,so much the better.
如果说这是个高标准的话 对我来说是好事
There's no resting on one's laurels in this household.
在这个屋子里没人能够得此桂冠
Or in that bedroom. I gotta say something.
或在那个卧室里 我得说点儿什么
My man is a pretty fabulous fucking lover.
我男人是个超级不错的爱人
I just-- I gotta put that out there. We're sharing.I love you.
我只是 必须得说出来 我们相互分享 我爱你
You know,I gotta tell ya-- I could eat this woman for dessert.
你知道 我得告诉你们 我会把这女人当甜点吃掉
Can we stop with all this lover bullshit? This is creeping me out.
我们能不能停止讨论他妈的爱人? 这快把我逼疯了
The next thing I know one of you freaks is gonna suggest group sex.
我知道下一件事就是你们其中之一 会提议集体性♥交♥
What is wrong with you people?
你们出了什么毛病?
Charlie. Yeah?
Charlie 嗯?
I have to tell you something. No,I know,I know.
我必须告诉你些事儿 不 我懂的 我懂的
It unhooks in the front. I always get it mixed up.
它从前面解开 我总是会弄混
No,no,not that. No,it's just-- uh,I've never done this before.
不 不 不是那个 不 只是 我以前从没做过
Oh,I'm so sorry. It's okay,I'm not judging you.
真对不起 没事 我不是对你有意见
No.Mm--no,you don't understand.
不 你不明白
I-- I'm a virgin.
我 我是个处♥女♥
What? I've never had sex.
什么? 我从没做过爱
Never? Ever?
从来?没有?
Okay,well... I let my friend Lindsay finger me in seventh grade.
好吧 我七年级的时候 让我朋友Lindsay帮我手♥淫♥
And it was not nearly as hot as it sounds.
感觉也没有传说的那么强烈
I mean,uh,she was morbidly obese and smelled like McDonald's French fries.
她胖得出奇 闻上去像麦当劳薯条
She also farted in the middle of it.
她在过程中还放屁了
We don't have to do this. No,oh,no!I didn't mean it that way.
我们不用这么做 不 不!我不是那个意思
No,I wanna do this.
不 我想要这么做
I've been sitting around waiting for Mr. Right
我一直都在等真命天子出现
and I just want a Mr. Right Now to deflower me.
我只希望我此时的真命天子为我开♥苞♥
And look,for better or worse,Charlie,that's you.
看上去 不论好坏 Charlie 那人就是你
Oh,I want you to be the first man on my moon.
我希望你是第一个登上我的那个人
I don't wanna die a smelly,stinky old virgin creature.
我不想死的时候是个发臭的老处♥女♥
You don't seem that stinky. Thank you.
你不臭 谢谢
Okay,this is really a lot to process.
好吧 真的 想说的太多了
I just--I don't know how I feel about this.
我只是不知道我对此的感觉是什么
Okay,well,I understand if you don't wanna do it.
好吧 我明白如果你不想做
Look,I-- I just--I don't know what to do anymore.
听着 我只是不知道该再做些什么
I waited around for Prince Charming forever... And he never showed.
我一直在等待白马王子的出现 可他就是不出现
I have needs,Charlie. Sure.
Charlie 我有需求 当然
Desires. I'm not a prude.
欲望 我不是个假正经
Yeah,I'll-- I'll do things.
我会 我会些活儿
Dirty things.
下流的活儿
You're blowing my mind right now.
你正在撩拨我
Ravage me,Charlie! Ravage me!
Charlie 侵入我吧!进来!
Oh,there you are. Knocking at my door!
来了 它站起来了!
I can see that the king has sent you,
我能看到国王赐予你的那活儿
my liege,to collect my hymen and I shall bequeath it to you!
我的君主啊 取走我的处♥女♥膜吧 我把它赠与你!
That feels good!
感觉不错!
Oh,entrez vous!
噢 你快进来!
Push it in! Go get it! Go and don't be afraid.
插♥进♥来! 戳破它! 插吧 别害怕
Wha--what's happening?
发生什么事儿了?
What? What happened to your little--?
什么? 你的小鸡♥巴♥怎么了?
Oh,I see what's going on.
我知道怎么回事了
You're not attracted to me. I mean,how could you be?
我对你没吸引力 你怎么会?
No!No,it's not you,it's just-- it's--
不!不 不是你 只是 只是
it's a lot of pressure to be someone's first.
只是做别人的第一个压力很大
I'm--I'm sorry.
对不起
I I feel so ashamed. You should be.
我觉得很丢脸 你应当
Shame boner.
羞耻的勃起
It's back. Oh,so it is.
它又硬了 是的
Do you still wanna? Sure,okay.
你还想? 当然 来吧
Okay? Yeah,let's do it.
可以么? 可以 来吧
Okay.
好
Okay,yeah.
好的
That's it?
就这样了?
Yeah,pretty much.
是的 差不多了
That's how a lot of first times are.
很多第一次都是这样的
I don't think anal sex gets enough credit.
我不认为肛♥交♥有足够信誉
I mean,I used to think it was good,dirty fun.
我以为它很好 肮脏的快乐
Extra cream in mine. Now I think it's about something else.
我的奶油太多了 现在我认为是别的
I think it's about something more.
我认为它意味着更多
Intimacy.
亲密关系
I mean,to go in through the out door is maybe the most beautiful act known to God or man.
野战是了解上帝和人类的最好方法
I agree. I agree.I agree.
同意 我同意
Listen,in fact I have a lot to say on the subject.
听着 其实关于这个话题 我有很多要说的
Becca! Thank God.
Becca!感谢上帝
Hi,Beckers. Where you been?
嗨 Beckers 你去哪儿了?
Uh,nowhere special.
没什么特别的地方
Nowhere special with whom,perchance?
没什么特别的地方 或许 和谁?
If you must know,Tyler.
Tyler 如果你非要知道的话
No,you're not ser-- you're not serious.Are you serious?
不 你不是认真的 你是认真的吗?
What?
什么?
I thought you said that was over,you were done with him.That was it.
我记得你说你和他结束了 不是吗
I was.But he kept texting me,so I cracked and texted him back.
我是这么说的 但他一直给我发信息 我毛了 就给他回了
It was good,we cleared the air.
不错 我们终于打开天窗说亮话了
So that's it?It's back on?That--that's it.
所以就这样?又好了?就这样
Not necessarily.
不必
It took you so long to get over him. What,you're just gonna go forgive him?
你花了那么长时间去忘记他 怎么 你打算就这么原谅他?
Yeah. I wonder where I got that from.
行 我想知道我从哪儿学来的
Hey,hey,that's no way to talk to your moth--Becca.
嘿 Becca 不能这么跟你妈说话
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表