Are you gonna miss the shit out of me or what?
你会想我想得要死要活的吗?
It's always the same thing,you know,
总归是老样子
whether you're coming or going.
无论你来还是走
My heart skips a beat or two,
我的心跳总会停一两下
and then I just have to clear up the mess you leave behind.
然后把你留下的烂摊子打理好
Oh,you found a new way of calling me a charming asshole Good for you,Karen. Yeah.
哦 你找到了新的方法夸我有魅力 干得好 Karen 是啊
But I've got to be off like a prom dress.
不过我要走得跟舞会女皇一样
You've got a lot of shit to deal with.
你是有一大摊子烂事要处理
Oh,I have some shit.
哦 有一点吧
Who's the creeper? Hank,I want you to meet Gabriel.
这怪人是谁? Hank 我想让你见见Gabriel
Oh,nice to meet you,Gabe. It's Gabriel. Yeah?
哦 很高兴见到你 Gabe 是Gabriel 是吗?
So,what gives,dude?
那是怎么着 兄弟?
I mean,I appreciate you coming to the send-off and all,
我很感谢你能来我的送别会
but the last thing you need is a fucking party.
不过你最不应该来这种聚会的
That is exactly what I said.Right?
我就是这么说的 对不对?
Karenina.Do you have a tampon?
Karenina 你有卫生巾吗?
I just started bleeding in my "prannies."
我的逼逼有点出血了
Ambrosia.
美味啊
I love a woman on her period. Oh,my God. You do?
我喜欢来月经的女人 哦 我的老天 是吗?
I think it's very important
我觉得挑战Richard的清醒
to challenge Richard's sobriety.
很重要
Great minds,Gabe.
说得好 Gabe
That's what I was doing,and he kicked me out for it.
我就那么做的 然后他就把我踢出来了
There's positive ways of doing it,Hank.
你可以从正面♥积♥极的方面去做 Hank
You were negging him.
你一直在否定他
How does Gabe know I was negging him?
Gabe怎么知道我在否定他的?
It's Gabriel. And he tells me everything. I tell him everything. Everything?
是Gabriel 他什么都告诉我 我什么都告诉他 什么都说?
Huh. Does he know about the glorious man gina?
哈 那他知道男人阴♥道♥的事吗?
Everything,Hank. I'm not ashamed.
所有的事 Hank 我并不耻辱
Moody. Oh,hey,Sam. What's up,man? How you doing?
Moody 哦 嘿 Sam 怎么样 兄弟? 你怎么样?
What are you leaving for,motherfucker? You did fire me,buddy.
干嘛要走 混球? 你可是炒了我的 伙计
How do you feel?
你觉得怎么样?
You want a drink right now? I do...So much.
想喝一杯吗? 想... 非常想
Here,motherfucker. No,no,no,no.
给 混球 不 不 不 不
Don't fucking raise your hand on me,man.
别他妈指着我 伙计
Who the fuck is this clown?
这矮瓜是谁?
That's his personal savior.
他的救命恩人
Do you need a drink right now?
你现在需要喝酒吗?
No.
不需要
No,I don't need a drink.
不 我不需要喝酒
You see the difference,right? I do.
这就是区别 对吧? 是的
Oh,you're my angel,Gabriel. It's a pleasure.
哦 你是我的天使 Gabriel 很高兴能帮到你
Fuck is that all about,man? Fuck if I know.
这他妈都怎么回事 兄弟? 我他妈怎么知道
Man,we good,right? I don't know,Sam.
兄弟 我们没事 对吧? 我不知道 Sam
You fired me,you dangled me off a balcony,
你炒了我 还把我挂在阳台上
and then you replaced me with my daughter's stupid fucking boyfriend.
然后用我闺女的傻♥逼♥男朋友换了我
I did all that shit out of love,motherfucker.
我这么做都是为了爱 混球
That's how it's done where I'm from.You know that,man.
我们老家都是这么干的 你懂的
I'm gonna miss you anyway,though,buddy,for real.
我会想你的 朋友 真的
We was good together. All right.
我们以前一直都不错 好吧
Well,how's it working out with Tyler anyway?
你觉得Tyler怎么样?
Oh,that motherfucker's excellent,man.
哦 那混球真是太有才了 伙计
I mean,this motherfucking kid got my rhythm down pat.
这混小子完全找准了我的点
I mean,you kind of had my shit,too,yo.
以前你也有点能找得准
But I had to improvise around that pretentious shit
不过我每次都要在你的吹牛逼 大作上再发挥发挥
you was writing,but the kid-- he spikes it every time,man,
不过这小子 每次都很到位 伙计
with some bongbong. Great.Thanks for the download.
很有节奏的 谢谢你跟我说
You brought Kali,huh?
还带Kali来了哈?
Yeah. I think I got another shot at her and shit.
是啊 我觉得我又有机会了
She really warming up to a kid,man.
她对这小子挺上心的 伙计
And I've been on some real gentlemen shit--
我还一直很绅士的
you know,fucking opening doors,"Thank you."
他妈的开门啊 说谢谢啊
When she sneeze,I fucking bless the bitch. All right. Good for you,man.
她一打喷嚏 我就做祷告啊 嗯 很好 伙计
I-I hope it works out. She's a good gal.
我希望能有用 她是个好姑娘
Motherfuckin' right she is,man.
操♥他♥妈♥的当然她是了 兄弟
And her career's about to blow up to the moon.
她的事业也要红到天上去了
So not only this bitch gonna make me more money
这女人不仅让我挣到了比现在 还多的钱
than I already have,I love the shit out of her.
我还爱她爱得要死
Thinking about putting a baby up in her ass. "In her ass"?
想想在她屁♥眼♥里整个小宝贝 "在她屁♥眼♥里"?
I mean getting her pregnant. Oh,yeah.
我是说让她怀孕 哦 是啊
Yeah. No,I know what you're talking about.
是啊 我懂你在说什么
But I'm just thinking maybe you should think about that.
我就是想你是不是该想想了
Why the fuck not,man? The sun got nine planets. I can have nine baby mamas.
为什么不呢 伙计? 太阳有九大 行星 我可以有九个孩子她妈
Enjoying your par-tay?
玩得还高兴吗?
Yeah,but I'm still mad at you. Duly noted.
高兴 但我还是生你的气 完全了解
Damna-lama,Runkle.Who the fuck is that bitch right there?
我勒个去 Runkle 那贱♥人♥是谁?
What the fuck?
搞毛?
Oh,you have a little flotsam and jetsam there. Oh,no. Yeah,there we go.
你 脸上有点碎屑 哦 不是吧 好了 没了
Excuse me,gentlemen.
容我告退下 先生们
Jesus!
老天爷啊!
Could you two be any more obvious?
你们俩还能再明显点吗?
What the fuck crawled up your ass,Runkle?
你♥他♥妈♥发什么神经 Runkle?
We're just talking here.
我们就是站这说说话
Lizzie has to work first thing in the morning,and we are discussing her character.
Lizzie明天早上要工作 我们在讨论她的角色
Oh,I see.So how does your character
哦 是吗 那你的角色觉得
feel about having his dick in your mouth?
含他的老二在你嘴里是什么感觉?
Don't be crude,Charlie. That's disgusting.
别这么粗鲁 Charlie 真恶心
What do you mean it's disgusting?
什么叫恶心?
It actually happened. In real life.
这真真切切在现实中发生了
It was business. Strictly business.
那就是交易 完全的交易
Yep. Pure biz...Pure heavenly biz.
对 完全的交易 完全纯洁的交易
You just blew him again,didn't you?
你又给他吹♥箫♥了 是不是?
I thought it was a blow job--one blow job.
我还以为就是一次性的
What's the difference between one blow job and two?
一次和两次有什么区别?
Blow jobs are like handshakes.
吹♥箫♥就像握手一样
My world is crumbling.
我的世界在崩溃
You know,you're really going to have to find a way to put this behind you,Runkle.
你真得想办法把这件事忘了 Runkle
In the meantime,could you get me another drink?
还有 能不能再帮我拿杯喝的?
Oh,and while you're at it,Charlie...just...
哦 既然你去拿了 Charlie...帮我也...
balance...Thank you.
要平衡... 谢谢
Something's wrong. What are you going on about?
有什么事不对劲 想什么呢你?
Stu and I,we haven't fucked in,like,days.
我和Stu 我们有好几天没嘿♥咻♥了
What's so weird about that?Sometimes you need a break from hitting that shit.
那有什么奇怪的? 有时候你也得休息休息吧
No,trust me,it's weird.
不 相信我 就是很奇怪
Usually the guy can't keep his hands off me,okay?
那家伙一般都离不开我的好吧?
Fuck,the last time something like this happened,
操 上次这种事发生的时候
Charlie was playing secretary with his secretary.
Charlie就在和他的小秘玩小秘扮演
Remember that shit? Who can forget?
还记得吧? 谁能忘记?
That was,like,the beginning of the end.
就好像 结尾的开始
But I'm sure it'll work itself out,you know.
不过我相信一定会没事的
Everybody goes through their peaks and valleys.
每个人都会经历高峰和低谷
Yeah,you and Karen?
是吗 你和Karen吗?
Never.
从来没有
That shit was fierce.What can I say?
我跟她一直很激烈 我能说什么呢?
See,that's what I'm talking about.
你看 我说的就是这个意思
I want that. Okay,look,here's an idea.
我想要那样的 好吧 我有个想法
Why don't you just go grab that well-hung macher of yours and jump his bones,
干嘛不直接把你家那根大棍子 抓过来跳到他身上
remind him what he's missing?
提醒他一下呢?
We're just guys. We're stupid sometimes--a lot of times.
我们只是男人 有时候很愚蠢 很多时候都愚蠢
I know.Don't go,Hanky.
我知道 别走嘛 Hanky
Life's so much more interesting when you're around.
你在的时候生活都变得有意思得多
I don't think Karen and Becca would agree with you on that one.
我觉得Karen和Becca不会同意你的
They fucking love you to pieces,you dumb shit.We all do.
她们爱你到骨子里的 你个呆瓜 我们都爱你
You just have trouble loving yourself.
你只是有点不能爱自己
Oh,thank you,Dr. Sigmund Smurf.
哦 谢谢你 Sigmund Smurf大夫
Well,you're welcome.
不用谢
That'll be five cents,please.
治疗费五分钱谢谢
Wouldn't it be great if we could just go back to being stupid and happy like those two?
如果我们能回到当初很傻很快乐的日子 该有多好 就像他们一样
It's so sweet.
好甜蜜啊
Can I join?
我也能加入吗
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表