It's very hard to put the toothpaste back in the tube, Marcy.
让泼出去的水收回去是很难的 Marcy
Once it's out, it's just-- it--it...it's out.
泼出去了就是 泼出去了
I didn't mean for it to happen, Marcy.
我不是故意要这样的 Marcy
It's just that Charlie's been very kind during a very tough time in my life.
只是Charlie在我人生中很困难的 日子里一直对我很好
Oh, has it been tough, darling? Okay, look--
有困难过吗 亲爱的?
Hey, come on! Hey, hey, look.
行了 嘿 别这样! 你看 你看 等等!
Look, wait! I have a suggestion.
我有个提议
I think that we all feel a
我觉得大家之间有一种性紧张
sexual tension between us.
Charlie一直想介入我们的性生活
He's even eroticized the very bed in which his ex-wife is
他甚至都因为在他前妻和 现任丈夫的床上
now sharing with her new husband.
做♥爱♥而更加性致勃勃
He's fucking his son's nanny,who happens to be young and beautiful,
他睡了他儿子年轻又漂亮的保姆 x7f
threatens and delights all of us in some way.
在某种程度上威胁了我们所有人 并创造了乐趣
Okay, so what are you saying, Stuart?
你想说什么 Stuart?
You want us all to have a fucking orgy or something?
你想让我们所有人都一起纵欲吗?
You know, I was thinking that we should all go and talk this out with Dr. Lawson.
我想说我们能不能都和 Lawson医生去谈谈
But if you're thinking orgy, I am totally down with that.
不过你如果想纵欲 我完全支持
Fuckin' Jesus. Oh, God.
操♥他♥妈♥的 靠
Do you want me to go check on him or am I fired?
要我去看看吗 还是我被开了?
Well, if you think you can get him to stop crying, yeah.
好吧 如果你能让他不哭的话
Your moms are pretty cool.
你妈妈真酷
Yeah, they're all right.
嗯 她们还不错
Want to talk about your script?
想谈谈你的剧本吗?
Yeah, thanks for reading it, um...
好的 谢谢你看了
I have immense respect for you, Hank.
我非常非常尊敬你的 Hank
I'm--I'm a huge fan.
我是你的粉丝
Then why are you such an immense prick around me all the time?
那你干嘛在我旁边老跟个混♥蛋♥一样?
Well, I didn't think you'd respect me if I was kissing your ass.
我觉着我要拍你马屁的话 不会看重我的
That's a good call.
好计谋
But you-- I don't get it.
可你 我搞不懂了
You say you're a fan, you want me to read your shit.
你说你是我的粉丝 希望我看你的剧本
And then you hand me a script that's about your relationship with my daughter.
然后你就给了我一本 写跟我女儿谈恋爱的书
It's kind of hard for me to be objective about that, you know?
你不觉得这样我很难客观去评价吗?
Okay, look, when I found out that you were Becca's dad...
好吧 我知道你是Becca的爸爸的时候
That's all it was about.
我是这么打算的
I was like, "Sure, I'll take a shot at Hank Moody's daughter."
我就想我就试试 Hank Moody的女儿吧 你知道吧?
You know? How fucking cool would that be?
不觉得很帅么?
I'm not proud of that, okay?
我并不自豪
But that's the brutal truth, right?
但这就是残酷的事实对吧?
I just thought, if I hung around her long enough,
我只是觉得如果我跟她在一起够久
that I'd get to meet you at some point, you know?
我总能见到你对吧?
And the real kicker--
而真正的转折点在于--
and it's the truest part of that whole fucking script--
也是整部剧本最真实的部分就是--
is I fell in love with her, Hank.
我真的爱上她了 Hank
Becca is amazing.
Becca太让我吃惊了
I like to think so.
我也这么想
She's the kind of girl a guy meets when he's too young
她是那种男人太年轻时遇到
and he fucks up because there's too much living left to do.
就会弄丢的女孩 因为外面的世界还有很多要闯的
So you're--you're gonna have to forgive
所以你-- 你要原谅我把事情搞砸了
me for fucking up.
我在尽力不让同样的错误再次发生
You ready for some notes?
你准备好听点我的意见了吗?
Yeah, absolutely, let's do it.
是的 准备好了 说吧
You sure?
你确定?
Last kids I gave notes to tried to off himself.
上次我给过意见的年轻人想自杀
No, I think I can handle it.
不会的 我能承受
All right.
好吧
Page one.
第一页
Why the fuck are you fading in?
你♥他♥妈♥的干嘛要渐入?
Okay.
好吧
Maybe he's not all bad.
也许他不完全是个坏人
He's not good or bad.
他不好也不坏
He's a work in progress, I guess.
他在成长过程中
Did you know he had two moms? Debbie and Lisa?
他有两个妈妈你知道吗?
Sure.
Debbie和Lisa? 知道啊
Lisa让我加入老二大书
Yeah, actually.
还有
It's just the whole fucking parenting thing,it's not getting any easier.
还有就是做父母这件事 真是一点都不简单
I just spent the afternoon with a couple of dykes
我刚刚和一对女同过了一下午
that know more about raising a child than I ever will.
怎么养孩子就比我这一辈子懂的多
You know what?
你知道吗?
I don't think you should be so hard on yourself,
我觉得你还是不要太为难自己
'cause it's my job.
因为这是我的责任
It's like we made this beautiful child,
就好比我们造了这么个可爱的孩子
and I still don't know what the fuck I'm doing.
可我还是不知道自己在干嘛
Maybe you should just...
也许你应该只是
start enjoying her company, you know?
享受和她在一起的时候就好了?
Don't judge it so much.
别下太多结论
Maybe.
也许吧
By the way, it looks like I owe you an apology.
还有 我应该还欠你一句对不起
What? I know.
什么对不起? 我知道了
That sounds like a foreign language to me.
听起来像外星语
You owe me an apology? Whatever for?
你欠我一句对不起? 为了什么?
Well, Richard came clean about the whole stripper thing, and...
Richard把脱衣舞♥女♥的事都告诉我了
he told me that you took the fall for him.
他还跟我说你替他背了黑锅
Yes, right, that.
哦 那个 对
Why'd you do that?
你为什么要那么做?
I figured you'd been through enough.
我就觉得你已经经历了那么多
I didn't want to see you hurt if you didn't have to be.
如果没必要的话 我不想看你伤心
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢你
Yep, we still got it.
哇 我们还是来电的
Shut up.
闭嘴
You still thinking about leaving Richard?
你还在考虑离开Richard吗?
Good night. Good night, now.
晚安 晚安
What's up, Moody, huh?
怎么了 Moody 啊?
Jesus.
我天
What the fuck are you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥来这干嘛?
Where you been, man?
你上哪去了 兄弟?
What, you don't fucking answer your phone no more?
你现在是不接电♥话♥了还是怎么着?
No, I don't, not when you call.
是不接了 你打就不接
You know why?
知道为什么么?
'Cause you only call with fucking notes.
因为你只会跟我给我提意见
How the fuck are you doing, Moody?
最近他妈怎么样啊 Moody?
Nero.
Nero
Say my name, say my name again. Jesus, get off me.
叫我的名字 再叫一遍 我的天 你给我下来
Whatever happened to just a smile and a handshake
不是说好时不时一个微笑 一个握手的吗 你个神经病?
every now and then, you fucking psycho?
你让我浑身躁动不安啊 Moody
Good to see you.
真高兴见到你
What the fuck are you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥来这干嘛?
I do have some notes on the script.
我对剧本还真有些意见
Last time I checked, you were not in the movie.
上次我还记得你是被踢出去了
He is now, motherfucker.
现在回来了傻×
Nero's gonna make this fuckin' joint bulletproof, man.
Nero要加盟这部电影了 兄弟
Sam's convinced me to do a cameo.
Sam说服我演个配角
And you are just the man to write it.
原来原作者就是你
With my own input, of course.
当然也有我的功劳
Fine.
好吧
But I'm not writing any of that weird omnisexual shit
不过我可不写什么男女通吃的戏
about you taking a man in your mouth, all right?
什么你口♥爆♥男人之类的好吧?
Nah, nah, don't worry about that shit.
当然了 别担心那个
No nut-guzzling shit in my movie, yo.
我的电影里不放男男吞精
No, no, man, I'm over all that noise. That was last year.
对 对 兄弟 我已经过了 那个阶段了 那是去年了
The year of living ambiguously.
去年过得比较迷茫
I'm celibate now.
我现在禁欲
Okay.
好吧
Why?
为什么?
A man can only shoot so many loads in a lifetime.
一个男人一生能射的次数是有限的
I mean, literally, you can run out.
次数到了就结束了
That's not medically true.
你这没有医学根据
No, it's true. I've done the research.
我研究过的
I have access to the kind of medical science that civilians do not.
我能接触到普通人接触不到的医学
My dick don't work no more.
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表