In this case,yes. I just wanted to say good-bye.
这种情况下合适 我就是来道别的
Good-bye? What are you talking about? You just said hello.
道别? 说什么呢? 你刚打完招呼
Marcy let me go.
Marcy解雇我了
Really? As in,fired you? Why?
真的? 把你炒了? 为什么?
Well,it's a long story,but...
说来话长 不过...
Basically,she thinks I was trying to seduce her husband.
简而言之她认为我勾引她老公
Were you?
你有么?
Stu's not exactly my type,Charlie.
Stu可不是我喜欢的类型 Charlie
He has a very big penis. Seriously.
他老二可大了 说真的
It's like a pile of snakes with an apple on top.
像一坨蛇上面顶一苹果似的
That's disgusting,Charlie. Very.
真恶心 Charlie 非常
So,what happened?
那么 发生了什么事?
Well,Stuart was taking a nap,and it was so hot in the hills.
Stuart正在睡觉 山上特别热
I thought I'd go for a swim.
我想我去游泳吧
They're always encouraging me to use their pool.
他们经常鼓励我去用游泳池
I didn't have a bathing suit.
我没有泳衣
Continue... please.
请...继续
But no one was home.
但家里没人
Mr.Beggs,I am so sorry!
Beggs先生 真对不起!
Stuart's asleep,and I thought I was here alone.
Stuart在睡觉 我以为就我一个人
No apologies,dear.
不用抱歉 亲
You have a magnificent body.
你的身体无与伦比
And call me Stu.
请叫我Stu
So,you were naked. Completely.
所以你当时裸体 全♥裸♥
And I think he must've said something to Marcy,
我想他一定是和Marcy说了什么
and she thought it was inappropriate.
她觉得这不合适
And then suddenly,she started screaming,and I was fired.
然后突然她开始大叫 于是我被炒了
Charlie?
Charlie?
You let me see what I can do.
让我看看我能做什么
I'll--I'll go talk to them.
我...我去和他们谈谈
Thank you,Charlie,you're a dream.
谢谢你 Charlie 你太好了
Now,just so I'm clear,you were totally naked?
现在我再确认一下 你当时全♥裸♥?
Yes,Charlie. Okay. Good.
是的 Charlie 好的 很好
Got it. Yeah.
知道了 好
Um,do you mind terribly if I use your shower?
你是否介意我用一下你的浴室?
It's just--I feel so dirty and disgusting after all this.
经过这件事我觉得自己好脏好恶心
No problem at all! Be my guest.
当然没问题 请便
Yes. I'll be totally naked in your shower Charlie.
是的 我会在你的浴室全♥裸♥ Charlie
Excellent!
太好了!
Who?
谁?
The stripper,goddamn it! Ah,yeah.
脱衣舞娘 我日的 对
Right,the stripper. You really wanna know?
对 脱衣舞娘 你真想知道?
No! But I gotta know what I'm dealing with here.
不! 但我要知道我接下来要对付什么场面
Like,if I cheated on this woman,this...
比如 如果我欺骗了这个女人
incredible fucking goddess of a woman,my queen
这个无以伦比女神一样的女人 我的女王
I gotta come clean,Hank. She's been through too much.
我一定要坦白 Hank 她已经经历太多了
No offense.
恕我冒犯
Some taken.
有点介意
All right,well this is what she told me.
好吧 这是她告诉我的
She said she brought you home,and she was down for anything.
他说她带你回到家 她是什么都愿意做
And you were tempted,but you fought her off.
你也想来着 但你把她推开了
Said you were in love with your wife.
说你深爱着你的妻子
You couldn't do it. You couldn't even get it up!
你做不了 你甚至都硬不起来!
Jesus.
上帝
I'm relieved,but ashamed.
我心安了 但很羞耻
The drinking does that to a man.
酒精会让男人这样的
Well,it happens to the best of us.
我们都会这样
Jesus. Not really.
天啊 也不是
I'm so relieved. Thank you.
我大大松了口气 谢谢你
Why? Why? Exexactly!
为什么? 为什么? 就是说!
Yeah,why? Why?
是啊 为什么? 为什么?
You tell me why. Why?
你告诉我为什么 为什么?
Why must two men be confined to handshakes and hugs?
为什么两个男人就只能局限于握手和拥抱?
What happens when that's not enough?
如果不足以表达的情况下怎么办?
You come out of the closet!
你就出柜!
What?
怎么?
For such a fine man,you're so damn limited.
好好一男人 你就这么被束缚
It's a burden,but I cope.
是个负担 但我抗了
How 'bout a breath mint,dude?
至少来点口气清新的东西吧 兄弟?
You know,you been throwing up all morning.
你知道你吐了一早上了
Yeah,what's your excuse?
是啊 那你口臭是为什么?
So you just fire her just like that?
于是你就这么把她炒了?
No second chance,no--
没有第二次机会什么的
Yeah,well,she's a dirty little slut!
对 她是个肮脏的小荡♥妇♥!
Lizzie is many things.
Lizzie有很多品质
"Dirty little slut" certainly isn't one of them.
"肮脏的小荡♥妇♥" 绝对不是其一
Who swims naked in a pool when the man of the house is home?
谁会在男主人在家的时候裸体游泳?
She was hot! She thought she was alone!
她当时很热! 而且她以为家里没人!
Why are you defending her so much?
你为什么这么帮她说话?
Because she's great with our son!
因为她和我们儿子相处很好!
I'm done. Did my best.
我♥干♥不了 尽力了
You're up,Marcy.
换你了 Marcy
I fucking hate not having a nanny!
我讨厌没有保姆的日子!
What about you,big-time movie producer?
你呢 一代电影制片人?
You have no say in this?
对此你没什么要说的?
Charlie,I've produced movies. Big,small.
Charlie 我制♥作♥电影 大的小的
I've run two studios.
我经营俩家工作室
I have managed the egos of some of the greatest movie stars in the world,
全世界某些最有名的电影明星的傲慢我都能治
but I cannot boss this woman around.
但我管不了这个女人
She rules the roost.
她最牛逼
Which is just a fancy way of saying you're fucking pussy-whipped.
换种说法也就是说你丫就一床上伺候姐的
Precisely.
太对了
Besides,there was something weird about it.
而且 有件事很怪
What? The thing with Lizzie.
什么? Lizzie这方面
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
I mean,there was a strange vibe.
我是说有一种奇特的感觉
I'm so sorry,Mr.Beggs.
真对不起 Beggs先生
Stuart's asleep. I thought that no one was home.
Stuart在睡觉 我以为没有人在家
No need to apologize,and call me Stu!
不用道歉 请叫我Stu!
You have a magnificent body! Thank you!
你的身体无以伦比! 谢谢!
Do you think I have what it takes to be an actress?
你觉得我有资格当演员么?
Yes.
有
I don't see Lizzie as the kind of girl to just...
我不认为Lizzie是那种
throw herself at some creepy old married guy.
往一些又老又怪的已婚男人身上贴的女人
Runkle...
Runkle...
I know I am not a handsome man,but I am a very successful man.
我知道我不是帅气的男人 但我是非常成功的男人
I know what it's like to be hit on by pretty young things who want something from me.
我知道被年轻漂亮姑娘勾搭 并有求于我是什么感觉
Must be nice.
一定很爽
Wish I did.
我也想知道
Do not go in there for at least 24 hours.
至少24小时之内不要进去
Okay.
好的
Hey,look at that. That's neat.
嘿 看啊 真整齐
Thank you. Can I play with it?
谢谢 能给我玩玩么?
No! Please don't touch? Do you have matchbox cars?
不要! 别动好不好? 有火柴小汽车吗?
No!I have a pitch to a client tomorrow.
别动! 明天我要带它见客户
How's Batesy?
Batesy怎么样了?
He's asleep,you know,sleeping it off upstairs.
他睡了 在楼上睡觉来忘记这一切
How are you?
那你怎么样?
Well,what can I do?
我能怎么样呢?
I mean,he's going through a crisis,you know?
他现在状态不好你知道吗?
If I--if I throw him out,if I leave,then it's just gonna get worse,right?
如果我把他赶走 或者我离开他 只会让事情变得更糟糕对吧?
So that's it? You're just gonna stand by your man?
那就这样? 你默默在一旁守护他?
That's what I do.
我一直都是这样的
Thanks for bringing him home,by the way.
顺便说声 谢谢你带他回来
It's my pleasure,and I--and I wanna apologize for that weirdness this morning.
我很高兴 我还要为今天早上的事 跟你道歉
You know I love spending any amount of time with you,however chaste.
你知道我喜欢跟你一起待着 不论有没有干
Could you get it? It's probably just Tyler.
你能去开下门吗? 可能是Tyler
Oh,fabulous.
哦 那敢情好
Stop it. C-could you say sorry?
别这样 你能说句对不起吗?
I did! No,again,like you mean it.
我说了! 不是 你要真心点
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表