我都经历了那么操蛋的事了
I'm gonna beat the fuckin' bi out of you - once and for all, woman.
一定要把这狗♥娘♥养♥的揍一顿 一劳永逸了 女人
Wait! Wait, no!
等等! 等等 别!
Please. Come on!
别这样! 来啊! 来啊! 别这样!
He's Rebeccas father
他是Rebecca的父亲!
He's Hank Moody.
他就是Hank Moody
We love Becca!
我们喜欢Becca!
She's a doll! She's a doll.
她是个可爱的姑娘 她是个可爱的姑娘
Ah, God, I love fucking you. God, I love fucking you too.
天啊 我真喜欢干♥你♥ 天啊 我也喜欢干♥你♥
I especially love fucking you in my ex-wife's marital bed.
我特别喜欢在我前妻的婚床上干♥你♥
'cause they're gonna be back in a minute.
他们随时都有可能回来
Don't think any woman's ever told me to be quick about it.
别以为其他女人没让我快过
That's...gonna make me...
那会让我
...come.
射的
Nicely done.
射得好
You see how long I last with you?
你发现我跟你的时候能维持多久吗?
Yes, I have no complaints in that department.
嗯 持久度上我没什么抱怨的
Did you come? No.
你高♥潮♥了吗? 没有
How come? It's not your problem, Charlie.
不是你的问题 Charlie
I didn't make you come.
我没让你高♥潮♥
This is totally my problem.
就一定是我的问题
Okay, well, um, I've been having money troubles.
好吧 其实 呃 我手头有点紧
I mean, Stu and Marcy pay okay, but between my shitty car,
Stu和Marcy给我的工资很可以 可我的破车老要修
acting lessons, now I need headshots...
还要上表演课 现在还要拍大头照
Headshots.
大头照
Done.
没问题
My treat.
我来付
I can't let you do that, Charlie.
我不能用你的钱 Charlie
You just let me foul you.
你刚刚让我插了你
I owe you one.
我欠你的
You're so sweet.
你太体贴了
Oh, holy shit, they're home! They're home.
靠 他们回来了! 他们回来了
God, I'm so hard right now.
天啊 我现在太硬了
Oh, God, I'm so hard right now.
我现在好硬
Oh, God, yes, you are.
天啊 是的 你硬了
Drag that big boy.
把那个拿过来
Take out that fucking bat and hit me with it, bitch.
拿出你的棍子来打我吧 混♥蛋♥
You know I will! Yeah, let me see that.
我会的! 让我看看
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Oh, God!
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Oh, God!
Why does couples therapy get me so worked up?
为什么婚姻治疗师会让我 这么性♥欲♥高涨?
Ours is not to reason why, baby.
我们不问为什么 亲爱的
Ours is but to fuck each other's brains out.
我们只要干到爽歪歪
Oh, wait a minute, wait.
等等 等等
What do you wanna play?
你想玩什么?
I don't know, what do you wanna play?
不知道 你想玩什么?
Let's do the one where Charlie is still your husband,
就玩Charlie还是你老公
but he's upstairs in a wheelchair.
但他坐在楼上的轮椅里
I like that one!
我喜欢这一出!
Who are you? I'm gonna be the contractor. Oh, yeah.
我演工头
Uh...Howdy, ma'am. Uh, we're just about done for the day.
您好 女士 我们今天的工作完成了
Oh, why, thank you very much.
好啊 谢谢你了
You and your boys do such good work.
你和你的工人们干得不错
Yeah, I was sorry to see your bald husband's in a wheelchair.
很遗憾你的光头老公坐在轮椅上
Well, yes,
假装伤心 对
times have been tough since the accident.
出了那起意外之后日子就难过了
I bet ya he doesn't fuck you so good now.
我想他现在不能满足你了
No. No.
对 对
No.
不能了
It's just like a piece of overcooked penne between his legs.
他两腿间的那把儿就跟一根 煮过头的面条一样
Well, he does try.
他试过
But he doesn't get my spot.
可他老是找不到那个点
Well, I got just the tool for that.
那我可正好有那种工具呢
Take a look at that.
你可以看下
Oh, my. Oh, my God. Yep.
哦 天哪天哪
So that's what a dick's supposed to look like.
原来老二应该是长这样的
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不.......
Yeah, come on! Come on!
Yeah, come on! Come on!
How much disrespect can one man take?
一个男人能忍♥受多少羞辱?
Oh, come on!
哦 不是吧!
Are you fucking kidding me?
你♥他♥妈♥开我玩笑呢?
I just don't know how y-y-you deal with them growing up, these kids,
我只是搞不懂你们是怎么 把这些孩子拉扯大的
and becoming sexual beings, y'know?
还要等他们开始性生活?
They're sexual beings from the moment they're born, Hank.
从他们出生开始就有性存在了 Hank
He was always, like, fucking tugging on that thing.
他就好像一直拽着那玩意儿一样
I have a photo series that chronicles Tyler's
我有照片一直记录着Tyler的阴♥茎♥
penis from birth to now.
从出生到现在
Wanna see it, Hank?
想看看么 Hank?
No, not at all.
不了 一点不想看
I-I think I'd rather see crime scene photos.
我-我情愿看犯罪现场的照片
I think someone's a little uptight, huh, babe?
我觉得某人有点焦虑哦 亲爱的?
You don't have to worry about Becca, Hank.
你不用担心Becca Hank
She's experimenting in a very safe environment.
她在一个非常安全的环境下 尝试这些东西
What does that mean exactly?
这话什么意思?
We encourage Tyler to bring his girlfriends here instead of...you know,
我们鼓励Tyler把女朋友带到这儿来
fucking 'em in secret in the backseat of a car or some cheap motel room.
而不是去什么汽车后座或是 便宜的汽车旅馆
That's--that's not making me feel any better.
你这么说一点没让我宽心点
Well, it should,
你应该宽心的
because if the screams that are coming from that room are any indication...
因为要说那房♥间里传来的叫声 有什么含义的话
That girl is clearly enjoying herself.
一定是那姑娘享受的叫声
Still not helping.
还是没宽心
Yeah, she is a beautiful girl, Hank. Hey,
她是个很美的姑娘 Hank
would you consider letting us photograph you, hmm?
你会考虑让我们给你拍照吗 嗯?
Oh, oh, well, I'm flattered.
不会的 哦 我受宠若惊
不过我看看那本老二书就可以了
Hey, moms.
嘿 妈妈们
Oh, look, Tyler's home.
哦 看啊 Tyler回来了
My baby. Oh, Jesus.
宝贝 哦 天啊
Whoa. What, are you guys high again?
怎么了 你们又嗑药了?
Hey, Hank. What, are you here to beat me up for something?
嘿 Hank 你又来揍我一顿?
Yeah, but only in the literary sense.
在文学方面来说是的
You ready for some notes?
你准备好接受指导了吗?
Come on, Lizzie.
别这样嘛 Lizzie
I can't believe that you fucked your son's nanny.
我不敢相信你居然操你儿子的保姆
In his mother's bed! Ew.
还在他妈妈的床上!
I can't believe you play dirty disrespectful sex games
我不敢相信你们居然玩 这么不要脸的角色扮演
involving your son's father!
还把你儿子的父亲扯进去!
I'm sorry about that, Charlie.
对不起 Charlie
But that was one of the milder ones.
不过刚刚那出还是温柔版的
There are others?
还有别的版的?
What are they?
什么样的?
Well, uh...there's one where you just got fired.
还有一出是你刚被开除
And I play the boss who comes to console you,
我扮演安慰你的老板
but I end up fucking Marcy instead.
不过最后我♥干♥了Marcyx7f
Oh, yeah, and there's the one that you play Charlie.
还有一出是你演Charlie
And you just got the operation to make your dick bigger--
刚刚做了让老二增大的手术
And I come to the hospital and I see it For the first time!
我就去医院看你 第一次哦!
Charlie, I know it's very embarrassing,
Charlie 我知道这很尴尬
but you don't have to worry about it
可你不用担心
because you are having sex with Lizzie.
因为你现在睡上Lizzie了
And this is fucking primo shit!
这可是黄金时段啊!
I mean, right on, bro.
有一手啊 兄弟
Thank you, Stu.
谢谢你 Stu
Lizzie, I'm sorry about objectifying you there,
Lizzie 不好意思物化你了
but you're just way out of his league. No offense, Runkle.
不过你真是超出他的能力范围了 没别的意思 Runkle
No, I get it, she's totally out of my league.
没事 我知道她超出我的能力范围了
I'll take it as a compliment.
我就当是夸我了
Okay, so if you're all done sucking each others' dicks,
行了 如果你们互相吹捧够了
can we get back to the business of firing Lizzie again?
我们能不能回到 开掉Lizzie的正事上来?
Okay, look.
好吧 你看
We only had sex after you fired her the first time.
我们只是在你第一次开掉她之后 才做♥爱♥的
Then you rehired her.
然后你又雇了她
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表