Oh,thank God.
哦 谢天谢地
I mean,I'm. Really sorry,Charlie.
我是说 我真的很为你伤心 Charlie
That's gotta suck.
你一定很难过
Sure does.
是的
Fuck her.She's a slut.
让她去死吧 荡♥妇♥
Can I go now?
我现在能走了吗?
How was your day.Honey?.
今天过得如何 亲爱滴?
Weird.
诡异
I spent the day with perverts and whores.
我和一群变♥态♥和妓♥女♥混了一天
Well.. Don't worry.I didn't sleep with any of them.
这样.. 别担心 我和谁都没睡过
Close,but I didn't take my cigar out. Gross,and I don't even care.
很接近 不过没掏出来 恶心 不过我不在乎
Sure you do,Karen. No,I don't.
你当然在乎了 Karen 不在乎
Anyway,I don't even have a right to care about such things. You do too.
我都没有权利去在乎这种事 你有的
have rights.
你有孩子他妈的权利
You hungry? Not particularly.
你饿了吗? 不太饿
But I do love watching you cook. Really? Yeah.
不过我真喜欢看你做饭 真的吗? 真的
It's been really nice playing house this last little while.
在一天的这个时候 能在屋子里待着真好
It's always nice to take a vacation from your real life,Hank.
离开你的真实生活 休个假总是好的 Hank
Well,all-- all that's missing is the vacation sex.
好吧 那--这一切缺的就是假期性♥爱♥
Which is usually pretty primo.Remember Paris? - I don't.
这才是最首要的 还记得巴黎吗? - 不记得
But I do remember the inside of a hotel room in Paris that we never left.
不过倒是记得巴黎那间我们都没 出门过的旅馆房♥间
I wanted to go to the Louvre. And I wanted to go to the vagine.
我想去罗浮宫 我想去你里面
And I think you won out. I think we both won out,Karen.
我想是你赢了 我想我们都赢了 Karen
Maybe. It's just funny that,after all these years,we can just
也许吧 真好玩 这么多年了 我们说起来
pick up as if it were yesterday,huh?
还像是昨天的事情 是吧?
I'm sure we could pick it up again,but it would go to shit pretty soon thereafter.
我想我们总能再说这些事情 但紧接着事情就变得一团糟了
At some point soon,we're gonna be too old for it to go to shit.
从某种程度上来说 我们会变得 老到不能变得一团糟
That's so depressing.
太伤感了
So,um,Bates is coming home tomorrow. Oh,bummer.
嗯 Bates明天就回家了 哦 讨厌
I mean,that's great. Yeah. Yeah,no,it's good for him.
我是说 那太好了 是啊 是啊 对他来说是件好事
We'll see.
再看吧
So we've got tonight.
那我们只有今晚了
What?
干嘛?
Hey,I can't.It doesn't mean that some small part of you doesn't want to.Does it?
嘿 我不能这么做 那不证明你 内心一小部分是想的 对吧?
Small?
一小部分?
I can't. I know.
我不能这么做 我知道
Well,maybe just knowing we could is enough.
也许知道我们可以做就够了
Actually,it's not.Sorry.
其实我们也不可以 对不起
Oh,sweetie.What is it? What's wrong?
哦 宝贝 怎么了? 出什么事了?
What do you think?Same old stupid fuckin' shit with that asshole.
你说呢? 还是那个混♥蛋♥狗屎的一套
Hey,what the fuck is wrong with you?
嘿 你♥他♥妈♥怎么回事?
What happened to the guy who was head-over-heels in love with my daughter?
当初说彻底爱上我闺女的那人呢?
I didn't do anything,Hank.I promise. Really?
我什么都没做 Hank 我发誓 是吗?
She seems to think otherwise.
她好像不是这么想的
Well,she was looking through my texts,and she found something she didn't like.
她刚刚在看我的短♥信♥ 发现了一些 不是很好的短♥信♥
Can you blame her?What was it?
你能怪她吗? 是什么短♥信♥?
It was nothing.
没什么的
There was this girl who's-- who has been working with Samurai.Kali.
就是有那么个女的 和Samurai一起工作的 Kali
He's producing her Just stay the fuck away from her,all right?You hear me? Why?
他是她的制♥作♥人 你♥他♥妈♥ 离她远点知道吗? 听到了吗? 为什么?
Did you hit that or something? I'm just kidding,dude!I'm sorry.
你上过? 开玩笑的 伙计 对不起
Ok,it's nothing to kid about,all right?As far as Samurai's concerned,that's his woman.
没什么好玩的好吗? 在Samurai看来 那是她的女人
Well,I appreciate your concern,Hank,but Sam loves the shit out of me.
谢谢你的关心 Hank 不过Sam特别欣赏我
Yeah,he loves the shit out of you,right up until the point
对 他特别欣赏你 直到他发现
that he finds out you been messing around with the woman that he loves the shit out of.
你在乱搞他特别欣赏的女人
Oh,come on,dude.That guy gets tons of pussy.
哦 得了吧 伙计 那家伙女人多的是呢
It doesn't matter.This is the one he wants.
那不重要 这个是他真正想要的
Well,whatever.I really don't think he's gonna go and beat the crap out of me all over again.
那随便咯 我觉得他不会 再痛扁我一顿的
Just keep playing with fire,and we'll see.
那你就继续玩火吧 我们走着瞧
Yeah,I hear you,"dad." Jesus. Okay,now get the fuck out of here.
好 直到了 "老爹" 天啊 行了 滚吧
And don't come back without a dozen roses and your dick in a box!
没有一打玫瑰和你的老二礼盒 就别再来了!
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表