记得你的第一次勃起吗?
Elly May Clampett.
肯定是Elly May Clampett
Spilt a lot of boy milk to that foxy little tramp.
为那狐媚子不知打了多少次飞机
Yeah.
是啊
You know,thanks to that fine memory,the blood is starting to flow down south.
回想起那点事 让人有点hold不住了
This could be pretty hard to tuck in a minute.
这玩意待会就夹不住了
I hear you. I'm going for a run.
了解 我出去跑跑
Give me a hug.
来抱一个
There you go.There you go.
抱抱 抱抱
I love you,babe.
我爱你 宝贝
Don't wait up.
不用等我了
You want me to go after him?
要我去追他吗?
No,I don't.Just let him run it off.
不用 让他跑跑醒醒酒吧
Hey,Tyler,not cool.
Tyler 太不厚道了
I'm speechless.
我无语了
Not cool. I am speechless.
不厚道 真的无语了
Not cool at all. I know,I know.
太不厚道了 我知道 我知道
Okay,I'm sorry,all right?I feel bad.
我道歉行了吧 不好意思
Yeah.
这才像话
But,look,Becca told me all these stories about how crazy he gets when he drinks.
Becca告诉我他和喝醉后有多疯癫
And,look,it was just-- it was too tempting.
我实在忍♥不住
All right,much as I hate to say it,I understand,but--
我不该这么说 可是我理解
Besides,he was being a total dick.
再说 他当时简直就混球一个
It's like he was standing in for you tonight.
他以为今晚就能取代你扮演岳父了
Literally giving me a hard time about every single word that was coming out of my mouth.
我说什么都不对 难受死了
Shit just gets tiring,you know,and I just hit my limit.
真是累人 超过了我的忍♥耐极限
Yo,an order of ankio,man.
来一杯ankio
Is he with you by any chance?
你不是和他一起来的吧?
Who,that Yeah.
谁 那个 是啊
That woman? No,him.
那个女的? 不 那个人
Oh,him?
他?
Officer Dolemite over there?
那边的Dolemite警官?
No,I've never seen him before in my life.
没 从没见过那个人
Yeah?'Cause I'm pretty sure he was there the night I got my ass kicked.
是吗 我肯定那晚我被揍时他在那
Really?That would be quite a coinkydink.
真的吗? 那太凑巧了
You sure you're not just being racist?
确定你不是种族歧视?
You gotta check that Yo,Moody,you seen that fucking naked guy run outta here?
你得注意点 Moody 看到光着屁♥股♥跑出去的那家伙吗?
Fucking dick swinging in some real white boy shit,yo.Crazy.
尼玛阳♥具♥摆来摆去 真是疯子
Hey,yo.
嘿
Yo,ain't this the little Romeo we had to smack down at the club the other night?
这不是我们那晚在夜店整的那家伙吗?
Yes,yes,it is.
没错
Good to see you. Good to see you too.
很高兴见到你 高兴 高兴
You're healing real good,son.
恢复得不错啊 小子
Thanks.
多谢
Dad,what did you do?
爸 你干什么了?
Nothing.
没什么
I did--I did nothing.
我什么都没干
Will you tell them? Will you answer her?
你就不能告诉他们? 你就不能回答她?
Tell 'em. Tell 'em what?
告诉他们 告诉他们什么?
That I didn't do anything of that nature.
告诉他们我没干那种事
No,he ain't do anything though,
对 他什么事都没干
but I knew it was important to him,so I took care of it.
可我知道这对他很重要 所以我亲自动手了
That's what we do for each other.
咱俩谁跟谁呀
I'd be happy to do it again if necessary.
要有需要我再来一次也无妨
It's not necessary.
不需要了
Let's go.
咱们走
They make a cute couple,man.
他们俩很配啊
I don't see why you getting so fucking bent up about it.
不知你为什么那么不喜欢
Thanks. That was very helpful.
多谢 你真是帮了大忙
Cool,let's get some sake.
那就好 咱来点清酒吧
Unfiltered sake,nigori.
纯清酒 nigori
I wanna see some new pages tomorrow,Moody.
明天你得出作品啊 Moody
What exactly have we learned tonight?
我们今晚有什么收获?
Our boy Runkle learned what it's like to come in a tranny hooker's mouth.
咱的Runkle老兄知道了在人妖 嘴里射♥精♥是什么滋味
Thank you,Sam.
谢谢你了 Sam
Thank you so much.
太谢谢了
I'd almost managed to stop thinking about it for five whole seconds there.
我好不容易坚持了5秒不想那事
Gargle,gargle,yo.
很销魂哪
Holy shit,yo.Check that out.
他妈的 看那边
What the fuck?
你♥妈♥的♥什么情况?
Batesy!
Batesy!
Hey,want a ride?
嘿 载你一程怎么样?
Oh,I don't mind if I do.
好的
Well,get on in.
上来吧
Thanks,boys.
多谢了 伙计们
Who's up for a cocktail?
谁想来杯鸡尾酒?
Oh,fuck.
我靠
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表