It's complicated.
很复杂
I'm guessing he doesn't know we're married.
我猜他还不知道我们已经结婚了
And we...
还有我们刚刚... 在飞机上亲热了
We were up in the air. What's the big deal?
当时是在天上 有什么了不起的?
You know, he has guns, and samurai swords.
他可有枪 还有日本武士剑
I had a dream about you last night.
我昨晚梦到你了
That little high school make out session of ours,
你知道什么最有意思? 我们跟中学生一样亲热
I can't stop thinkin' about it.
我一直想着
You? Never.
你? 绝对不可能
Ever. Hmm.
绝对
You have extremely moist lips. They're like kissable cupcakes.
你绝对有最湿润的嘴唇 就像会亲吻的蛋糕
It's as if sprinkles and crumbs got together...
吃起来就像奶油和面包融在了一起...
And made sweet love and had these delicious little smoochable cupcake babies.
做起来甜甜的爱 最后变成这些 美味的滑滑的小蛋糕宝贝
Hank Moody 'Sup, nigga?
Hank Moody! 怎么着 黑小子?
Better not be hittin' on my girl.
不是在泡我的女人吧
I'm not your girl, Calvin. Ooh, Calvin?
我不是你的女人 Calvin 哦 Calvin?
Just playin', baby. What you doin' here, man?
跟你闹着玩的 宝贝 你有什么事?
You should be in Starbucks writin' me some funny shit, some funny, quotable shit, too, nigga.
你应该坐在星巴克里给我写点 可乐的狗屎 还有让人传颂的
Yeah, uh, that's the thing. I don't think I can do it.
是啊 这个事 我觉得我♥干♥不了
What the fuck are you talkin' about, man?
你他娘地说什么呢 兄弟?
What, they ain't payin' you enough?
是他们钱给得不够吗?
No, no, it-it's not the money.
不是 不是钱的事 我就是不想干
I just don't want to.
不是 跟你是黑人没关系
I love the fact that you're black.
其实我还觉得你黑点挺好
What, it's because I got a white butler?
那是什么 因为我有个白人管家?
No, I love the fact that you got a white butler. Alfred is awesome.
不是 我喜欢你有个白人管家 Alfred很好
Oh, thank you, sir. Respect.
哦 谢谢你 先生 别客气
Oh, this is because you hate hip-hop, right?
哦 那是因为你讨厌说唱乐 是吧?
No! Well, yeah, I do hate hip-hop, but that's not why.
才不是! 我是讨厌说唱乐 不过这不是原因
Oh, you're just mad 'cause I be dealin' with that crazy-ass pussy, huh?
哦 那你就是不爽 我能干这个小骚货吧?
No, I fucked all sorts of crazy pussy, too.
不是 我也干过各种小骚货
Nigga, you don't be fuckin' the kinda crazy pussy I be fuckin'. Tell him, Alfred.
小子 你绝对没干过我♥干♥过的 告诉他 Alfred
Nigger, you don't be fuckin' the same kind of crazy pussy as he be fuckin', sir.
小子 你绝对没干过他干过的 先生
You'd be surprised, both of you.
那你会吃惊的 你们俩都会
Yeah, right, like this fine-ass bitch right here.
是啊 好像你干过这个上等骚♥逼♥
Will you stop callin' me a fuckin' bitch, please?
请你♥他♥妈♥的能不叫我骚♥逼♥吗?
Come on, mama, just peacockin', baby.
别这样嘛 宝贝 我这是夸你
She is a beautiful woman. True dat.
她是挺漂亮的 这话没错
What's with the use of all this urban patois, man?
不然要这个天井干毛 兄弟?
Hey, it's the A-B-Cs of me, baby.
嘿 这对我也很新鲜的 宝贝
Aw, fuck. Yo, I gotta be somewhere, man.
啊 靠 我得去个地方 兄弟
why you want to be in the Apocalypse business, man.
给我一天 我让你看看你为什么 要和Apocalypse一起做生意 兄弟
He did what?
他干嘛了?
Are you gonna make her repeat it?
你还想让她再说一遍?
I need to understand.
我想理解她的意思
You're saying he took it out.
你是说他掏了出来
He took his penis out, and he was masturbating in front of Ava. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
他取出自己的阴♥茎♥ 在Ava面前手♥淫♥
Masturbating? Poor little Ava.
手♥淫♥? 可怜的Ava
She's so cute, but she's a little tweaked, though, right?
她很可爱 不过有点傻傻的对吧? 这你得承认
You gotta admit. You can't even call itmasturbation, I mean,
您都不能说他在手♥淫♥ 他连三岁都没到呢
he's-- he's barely three.
您能盖住啊
Well, his penis was fully erect, and he was manipulating it.
可他的阴♥茎♥完全挺立 他在用手来回运作
Sounds like he was experimenting.
听起来他在做实验
Or maybe he just intended to be funny.
也许他只是想搞点乐子
You know, bring a little sunshine into her day.
让她的一天有点乐趣
I blame you, Charlie. Like father, like son.
这都怪你 Charlie 有其父必有其子
Oh, yeah, right, the day you--
哦 是啊 没错 你们那天--
Charlie, Marcy, this is not the time or the place for the blame game.
Charlie Marcy 此时此地 不适合互相指责
How can we repair this?
我们该怎么补救呢?
Ava's mother was horrified.
Ava的母亲吓坏了
Sure. Oh, it's terrible.
那是当然的 哦 那太糟糕了
And, she's threatening to pull her out of school.
她威胁说要让女儿退学
We'd rather that not happen, so...Perhaps an apology.
我们不希望事情搞成那样 那么... 也许你们可以道个谦
How about a sizable donation?
我们捐一笔钱怎么样?
Well, that would be helpful as well.
那也会很有效果
Done. I'm sure.
那就这么办 好
Thank you. Very helpful.
谢谢你 非常有效
Now if you'll excuse me.
好了 那就这样
Great. You write the check. I'll press the flesh.
很好 你出钱 我出力
Come on, we have the nanny interviews.
走吧 我们还得面试保姆 我知道 我知道
Marcy gave her the axe.
Marcy让她走人了
Width the ...
作为父亲不能知晓下吗?
Are you gonna be paying their salary?
你会付钱吗?
No, but she's gonna spend a lot of time around my son,
不会 但她会和我儿子在一起待很久
and I should be given meaningful consultation.
就应该询问下我的意见
Fine. Fine. We'll narrow it down. We'll bring you in for call-backs, okay?
行了行了 我们会缩小范围 二面的时候让你一起来行了吧?
Stuart! Right, I'm coming.
Stuart! 好 我来了
What the fuck? Don't mess with my music, man.
搞什么鬼? 别动我的音乐 兄弟
That's my shit, motherfucker. That's me.
那是我唱的 操他♥娘♥的♥ 是我
Man, you don't know shit about hip-hop, do you?
兄弟 说唱乐你一点都不懂是吧?
No, I'm more of a classic rock guy, you know,
不懂 我还是更喜欢古典摇滚范 齐柏林飞船 谁人 泽玛...
Air supply. Oh, no.
空气供给者 哦 行了
All that fuckin' dinosaur shit sound the same to me.
那些老掉牙的玩意我挺起来都一样
See, this is a real ebony and ivory moment here.
你看 这就是尴尬的地方
We hate each other's music, which makes us different, but kinda the same.
我们互相看不上对方的音乐品味 所以我们是不一样的 不过本质一样
Uh, huh. Feel me?
哈 对不对?
Yeah, I feel you. Want a man pound?
对 来一个?
No. Little dap?
不要 轻轻碰一下?
Gonna leave me hangin'?
就让我这么悬着?
Hang, motherfucker. Oh, now this I like.
悬着吧 傻♥逼♥ 哦 这我喜欢
Oh, that's Kali, man.
哦 这是Kali 兄弟
Fuckin' voice of an angel.
就他妈是天使的声音
Church. I tell you something, Moody.
同意 跟你说个事 Moody
I been around the world, man, I railed many bitches, man,
全世界我都去过了 兄弟 什么女人我没玩过
but this one right here, she's somethin' special, man.
但这个 真挺特别的 兄弟
I think she gonna be a big star.
我觉得她会成大明星的
This car is givin' me the fuckin' creeps.
这车让我起鸡皮疙瘩
I feel like we're about to roll into the Warsaw ghetto.
感觉我们滚进华沙犹太区了
Oh, shit, I ain't never been there.
哦 操 那儿我还没去过
How the fuck is the food?
吃的怎么样?
Scarce.
很少
What do we doing here ?
我们来这干嘛?
Big Hollywood meetin', man. Look alive.
好莱坞明星聚会 带你见见现场版
Pete Berg. Hey, hey, Sam.
Pete Berg 嘿 嘿 Sam
Lookin' good, man. Concrete, concrete, baby. -
看起来不错啊 兄弟 还行吧 老兄
Hank Moody, writer/rapist.
Hank Moody 作家兼强♥奸♥犯
What's up?
怎么了?
How you doin'? Good to meet you.
你好? 很高兴认识你
Uh, actually I think we know some of the same people.
啊 我想我们有些共同认识的人
In fact, I actually think we've been inside some of the same people,
其实我想我们有些共同插入的人
if you know what I'm saying.
要是你知道我在说什么
Yeah, I think I do know what you're saying, and I think it's creepin' me out.
我知道你在说什么 真是吓坏我了
Yeah, well, uh, we got a meetin', so, see ya.
我们要谈谈 回见
All right, cool. I'll be at the bar.
行 我在酒吧等你
No, no. Hold on, whoa, hold on.
不 等等 等一下
Nah, he's with me, yo. He's gonna be writin' my shit.
他和我一起的 我兄弟
Sam, I just did a serious rewrite on the script, I mean--
Sam 我刚把剧本好好改过
Yeah, but the shit ain't crackin', man. I need my shit to crackle, man.
伙计 但不够劲儿 我要够劲儿的
What's the catchphrase?
口号♥怎么说来着?
Catchphrase? Uh... Killin' bad guys is my business,
口号♥? 干掉坏蛋是我的活儿
and business is fuckin' crackin'.
活儿要他妈够劲儿
Killin' bad guys... Bad guys is my...business...
干掉坏蛋... 坏蛋是我的活儿...
And business is... Fuckin' crackin'.
两句:活儿要... 他妈够劲儿
Business is Nah. I don't know about that, man.
活儿是... 伙计 我不懂那个
You know what? ...Crackin'.
你知道个啥? 他妈够劲儿
I'm gonna go drop some heat. Y'all chop it up, a'ight?
我去补补 你俩分♥析♥分♥析♥?
What the fuck are you doin'?
你♥他♥妈♥在干吗?这是怎么回事儿?
What is this?
你干嘛忽然搅进我的事儿来?
I don't want to be. I'm tryin' to pass.
我不想的 我想绕开来着
This guy won't take no for an answer.
这家伙不会接受"不"这种答案
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表