Whatever. She's right.She's absolutely right.
随便 她是对的 她显然是对的
No,she's not right.And even if she were,you're her parent.
不 她不对 即使她是 你是她父母
It's your job to make her feel like she's wrong.
让她觉得错是你的责任
That's fucked up. No,you know what's fucked up?
扯淡 不 你知道什么是扯淡?
Is her getting back into the snake pit with that D'Artagnan-looking motherfucker
她是不是又回那个疯人院 跟那狗♥娘♥养♥的达达尼昂样的一起
with his hair and his fucking-- his facial hair.
他的头发 他妈的一脸的毛
It's unsavory is what it is. It's not funny.
那味道不好 这不好玩儿
Do you wanna talk about this later?
你想过会儿再谈这个吗?
Why?So we can get back to talking about anal with the Kinsey Report over here?
为什么?我们就可以回过头来讨论 性♥交♥和金赛性报告了?
Watch your tone,Hank.
Hank 注意点你的言辞
The woman you're disrespecting is currently under my jurisdiction.
你现在不尊重的那个女人归我管
Mind your business,Batesy.We happen to be talking about a child that we share.
管好你自己 Batesy 我们正在讨论共同生育的那个孩子
Keep it up,sweetheart,and you and I are gonna end up back on that dance floor,you hear me?
宝贝 记住了 你和我会在那个舞台 一决胜负 记住了?
Oh,I hear you,dick.
听见了 狗♥娘♥养♥的
And I'd be happy to dance with you anytime,anywhere,you pansexual fucking weirdo.
我会在任何地方 任何时候跟你跳 你这个同性恋怪物
Looks like I'm getting your Irish up there,son.
孩子看来我勾起了你的爱尔兰秉性
No,not at all. Care for a drink?
不 不是的 喝一杯?
You'd probably like that,wouldn't you? I would,let's see that fucking mangina.
你就喜欢那样 不是吗? 是的 咱们比划比划
You wanna eat my peach,I'll bust her out right now.
你想要沾我的妞 我现在就扒了她
Guys,it's really nice to be fought over but,you know,let's not ruin the bromance.
伙计们 争斗争斗挺好 可别破坏了兄弟情
Oh,my God! This is never going anywhere,is it?
我的上帝!这永远不会有结果是不是?
What? You!
什么? 你!
You're never gonna be able to commit to another woman!
你永远不会跟另一个女人坦诚!
Carrie,this is neither the time nor the place. Actually,it's kind of hilarious.
Carrie 时间地点都不对 事实上 这有点儿滑稽
I came here thinking that I was gonna try and convince you to give it another try.
我来这儿 以为可以说服你 我们可以再试一次
You know what's hilarious? What?
你知道什么最可笑吗? 什么?
Is the fact that we broke up.
事实上我们分手了
And you set my apartment on fire!
你放火烧我公♥寓♥!
Okay,but you know what the best part about all this is?
你知道最搞笑的是什么吗?
Is that this whole time I was thinking that this was my fault.
一直以来我都认为是我的错
I thought there was something wrong with me. But it's you.
我以为是我有问题 其实问题在你
You're a loser,Hank.
Hank 你是个孬种
All your friends here,they all have love in their lives,they've moved on.
你的朋友都在这儿 他们的生活有爱 他们在不断前进
But you,you have-- you have nothing.
但你呢 你一无所有
Cheers,thank you.
干杯 谢谢你
Congratulations,Karen. I don't know how you did it,but--
Karen 祝贺你 我不知道你怎么办到的 但是
What? What do you mean?
什么? 你什么意思?
Carrie,I'm sorry you got hurt.
Carrie对不起 让你受伤了
I thought we had an understanding. I thought you understood me.
我以为我们达成了共识 我以为你懂我
You fucked me in the ass,Hank! Oh,my God.
Hank 你操了我的屁♥眼♥儿! 我的上帝
I swallowed your cum.
我吮了你的鸡♥巴♥
But worst of all I swallowed your fucking bullshit.
但最糟的是 我他妈的吃了你的狗屎
And you can rationalize it all you want by saying that you were always honest with me,
你还能理直气壮地说你一直坦诚
but it's still stealing.
但还是在偷人
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Just licking my wounds.
只是在舔伤口
Marcy and Stu will give you a ride.
Marcy和Stu会载你一程
Or you could spend the night with us.
或者你今晚可以和我们一起过
Yeah,I think I'd rather go noose shopping,actually.
我宁可买♥♥根绳子上吊
Well,that's a shame. We'll miss you.
那可真丢人 我们会想你的
Chick really leveled me,didn't she?
那娘们真的鄙视我了 不是吗?
Yeah,she got you pretty bad.
她把你说的一文不值
Took me back to some of our greatest hits.
把我带回了我们最棒的时光
Oh,how I miss our fights of fancy.
真怀念我们吵架的日子
Oh,how I don't.
我真不怀念
You know,when you and Bates got together I was kinda happy
你知道当你和Bates在一起的时候 我挺高兴的
'cause I thought "It's fucking lunacy," this is never gonna work," but it does.
因为我觉得"这人真♥他♥妈♥的疯子" 肯定不会有结果的 "但你们却走到一起了
I guess. Kind of.
我猜 是的
It's been kind of nice in a way though.
从某种意义上说不错
Not having to watch you fall in love with someone else.
不必看着你爱上别人
But I don't want you to be lonely.
但我不希望你孤单
Aw,pshaw. I ain't lonely.
噢 我才不孤单
Yes,you are. Yes,you are.
不 你孤单
You're like this little boy lost.
你就像个迷路的小男孩
You kind of--it didn't work out between us and you're still pouting.
你就像是 我和你没有走到一起 你还在生气
You picked up your ball and you run home
你捡起你的球然后跑回家
and you're never ever gonna play with anyone else again.
然后永远也不和任何人玩儿
Yeah,well,I guess being in New York makes it easier to forget
是的 我猜呆在纽约能更易忘一些
that I still love the shit out of you,Karen.
Karen 我他妈的还爱着你
Yeah,wow.I said that out loud,didn't I?
哇哦 我很大声 是不是?
So?
所以呢?
I still love you.
我还爱着你
I always will. Till the day I die.
我会爱你到死
But at some point I had to choose happiness. I have to make that a priority.
但从某种意义上说我必须选择幸福
I mean--and now I'm with someone who understands that I will never stop loving you.
我是说 我正和那个能够理解我 会一直爱你的人在一起
And that makes me happier than I've ever been.
那让我比以往都快乐
Good. That's fantastic.
那真不错
She's right,you're wonderful.
她是对的 你很棒
You are,and when women get to know you,you know,of course they want more.
你是的 但当女人跟你在一起时 她们会要求更多
But it's kinda cruel to let them think that they can have it when really...
但让她们以为她们真能拥有的时候 却有些残忍♥...
it's just no more than a hologram.
那只是海市蜃楼
Contrary to popular belief,I'm not out there - trying to hurt anyone,Karen.
Karen 与普遍看法相反 我并没打算伤害任何人
I know.
我知道
But what do you think Becca's suffering from right now?
但你又怎么想Becca现在所承受的呢?
Some guy,good or bad,he's charmed his way into her heart,and obviously she wants more.
某些人 不论好坏 以他的方式 吸引着她 并让她想要更多
You're trying to tell me that I've given her some kind of horrible daddy complex?
你是在说我是个糟糕的爸爸吗?
No,no,don't worry about her. I'm talking about you.
不 不 别担心她 我在说你
Worry about yourself.
担心你自己吧
'Cause if really-- if all your life is is a series of fucking meaningless...
因为如果真的你的生活毫无意义...
flings...and some idealized vision of our love story...
我们爱情故事中值得回忆的画面 也被抛弃了的话...
Then I'm really sad for you.
我会真的为你感到遗憾
Because I know what you're capable of.
因为我知道你的能力
Yeah,well,what if you're wrong?
如果你错了呢?
What if this is it for me?
如果这就是我的宿命呢
What if I'm just destined to sit around and wait for the band to get back together?
如果我的命运就是坐等 生命的碎片重新回归呢?
You'll be waiting on a miracle.
那你只是在等待一个奇迹
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表