还是很痛苦的自传体
Dad, please, is everything you write the truth?
拜托老爸 你写的东西不都是事实吗?
Or is it embellished?
要不就是润色过?
Young aspiring writer seeks out daughter of very successful novelist
年轻而雄心壮志的作家伺机捕获 功成名就小说家的女儿
and proceeds to bed her? Sound familiar?
还一路攻占了她的床? 听起来熟悉不?
You're not that successful, dad.
你没那么功成名就
Jesus Christ, is nothing sacred?
我的老天 就没什么神圣的东西了吗?
Is this about sex?
你是因为有性吗?
Did you think I was never going to grow up and have a sexual relationship with someone?
你是不是觉得我永远也不会长大 和某人发生性关系?
A father sure can hope.
作为一个父亲有这种期望很正常
Sometimes I think you wish I stayed some asexual little Goth muppet creature forever.
有时候我觉得你期望我永远变成 一个无性哥特式木偶
You say that like it's a bad thing.
你说得那好像很糟一样
Would you prefer I didn't enjoy sex?
你是不是希望我不喜欢性?
Will you stop saying "sex"?
你能不能不要张嘴闭嘴"性"?
This is a place of business.
这可是办公地点
Yeah, and you're holding up the line.
是啊 你让队伍越来越长了
This is not what I wanted for you, Becca.
这跟我要你怎么样没关系 Becca
To inspire some stupid fucking mumblecore bullshit.
是我要去指点一个愚蠢的混♥蛋♥小子
Just sit down with him.
跟他坐下来好好谈谈
Give him your thoughts.
告诉他你的想法
Oh, yeah, I'm gonna give him my thoughts all right.
哦 那是 我一定会告诉他我的想法
I got his address.
我有他的地址
Look, right here.
看 就在这儿
Be gentle.
斯文点
He talks a good game, but deep down, he's really just a sensitive artist.
他嘴上油腔滑调的 但内心深处 他只是个敏感的艺术家
Uh, yeah, I'm gonna call him.
哦 好的 我会给他打电♥话♥的
I will let him know. Okay, bye.
我会告诉他的 好的 拜
Hello, hello!
你好 嗨!
Ugh, what the fuck are you doing here?
啊 你♥他♥妈♥在这干嘛?
Oh, and a very fine day to you too.
哦 也祝你今天过得愉快
What have I told you? You don't piss on the losing class. That's rude.
你不能瞧不起被抛弃的一方 那很不礼貌
I know, baby. Baby, he just brings it out in me.
我知道 宝贝 宝贝 是他先惹我的
Charlie, I'm sorry,
Charlie 不好意思
I think what Marcy was trying to say is what the fuck are you doing here?
我想Marcy的意思是 你♥他♥妈♥来这干嘛?
I was in the neighborhood.
正好在这附近
I thought it might be nice to lay eyes on my very own son.
正好过来看我儿子一眼
Ha! You were in the neighborhood?
你在附近?
That's bullshit.
扯淡
You wanted to lay eyes on Lizzie.
你是来看Lizzie一眼
Well, you can't blame a man for that.
那也很正常吧
Oh, really, sweetheart?
哦 是吗 宝贝儿?
You wanna go down this road?
你想继续这样下去吗?
You wanna sink the pink ever again in this lifetime?
你也想一辈子都跟她搞在一起吗?
Hey, hey, hey, remember what Dr. Lawson said about using sex as a weapon.I don't care.
还记得Lawson医生说做♥爱♥可以是种武器吗 我不在乎
Whoa, whoa, who's Dr. Lawson?
谁是Lawson医生?
Five minutes, Charlie.
就五分钟 Charlie 好吗?
God damn it! Come on.
他妈的! 走了
Motherfucker charges us if we're late.
迟到的话就要他妈罚款了
Charlie, uh, enjoy yourself.
Charlie 你自便吧
Just keep your fucking hands off my Oscars.
别碰我的小金人就行
Coming!
我来了!
I don't like this thing with these stones.
我讨厌地上这些石头
I need a flat surface.
我要弄个平的地面
Shh, I'm sorry, Charlie.
对不起 Charlie
He just fell asleep.
他刚睡着
Bummer.
讨厌
Guess I'll just go, then.
那我只能走了
No other reason for me to be here.
没有其他理由待在这了
Yeah, you should go.
嗯 你是该走了
Yep.
是啊
I'll just...be on my way.
那我这就走
See ya.
回见
Guest house? I got a better idea.
我有更好的想法
Hi there! Hi.
嗨你好!
I'm looking for Tyler.
嗨 我找Tyler
Oh, he's at school. Or work.
他在学校 或者工作
Or...somewhere.
或者别的地方
I'm not really sure.
不是很确定
Some mom I am, huh?
真是个不管事的妈妈是吧?
Any idea when he might be back?
你知道他大概什么时候回来吗?
No.
不知道
Hey.
Hey.
Are you Hank Moody?
你是Hank Moody?
Yep, guilty.
正是
It's so nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Becca is a doll.
Becca真是个可爱的姑娘
Oh, I like to think so. Yeah.
哦 我也这么觉得
I'm Lisa. Tyler's mom.
我是Lisa Tyler的妈妈
Oh, hey, Lisa.
哦 你好 Lisa
Do you wanna come in?
进来坐会吧?
No, I-- Are you sure? Yeah.
不了 我 你确定吗?
'Cause I'm about to get really fucking high.
因为我正准备爽一下
Well, in that case.
那就进去坐会
Where's the man of the house?
这屋的男主人呢?
Out and about.
出去了
We had a big fight.
我们大吵了一架
About what?
为什么?
Same old shit.
老生常谈的事
The drinking, the control issues.
喝酒啦 控制欲啦
Yeah, I hear that. That shit's universal.
听说过 原来大家都一样
Did you read Tyler's script?
你看过Tyler的剧本了吗?
Yes, I did.
看了
It's very raw, isn't it?
很原始 对吧?
Yeah, I, uh... That's one way to put it.
可以这么说
You know, it's our fault.
这是我们的错
Because we raised him in this
因为我们是在一种性自♥由♥的环境下
very sexually free household.
抚养他长大的
Yeah, about that--Can you do me a favor?
看出来了 你能帮我个忙吗?
Sure, but I can't promise anything.
可以啊 不过我不保证能帮到
Can I see your penis?
我能看看你的阴♥茎♥吗?
Look, I know where this is going.
我知道你什么意思
You do?
你知道?
You're a very beautiful woman.
你是个很漂亮的女人
And I'm very angry with Tyler for defiling my daughter on the page.
我也很生气Tyler玷污了我闺女
But as much as I'd like to stick it to Tyler and bang out his mom--
但我不想一边针对Tyler 一边搞他妈妈--
sorry for being so charming I don't want to hurt my daughter.
对不起我长太帅了 我不想伤我闺女的心
It's cool, Hank.
没关系 Hank
I just wanted to see your cock.
我只是想观摩下你的老二
I haven't seen one in a while and I like to study them.
我已经很久没见过老二了 想研究一下
Yeah? Well, what about Tyler's dad?
Tyler老爸的呢?
He--he can't scratch that itch?
他硬不起来?
Not exactly.
不算是
What are--what are we talking about here,
那到底是什么情况
a wheelchair situation? No.
瘫痪了?
Penises are my passion.
老二是我的研究
Yikes.
是哦
Oh, all right. Okay, all right.
好吧 好吧
All right, these are-- these are yours.
好吧 这些是--这些都是你的
Oh, those are mine.
都是我的
Not the penises.
不只是老二
Right, I got it, I got it. Okay.
是 我懂 我懂
Well, I have been told I have a very pretty penis.
好吧 别人跟我说我的老二很好看
I'll be the judge of that.
我来看看她们说得对不对
Fla-dong.
哇啦
Solid. Solid? Thanks, I guess.
绝对同意 绝对同意? 谢谢
He looks a lot cooler with some blood rushing through him.
充血的话看起来会更帅气
What the fuck is going on here?
你们他妈的干嘛呢这是?
Oh, sweetie, it's nothing. It's just work.
哦 亲爱的 没什么 工作而已
We have one-- one fight.
我们刚--吵过一架
And you go looking for dick!
你就满世界去找老二了! 你知道么?
You know what? After I'm through with this piece of shit,
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表