Oh,no,no,no.
哦 别别别
I don't think that's a very good idea,Sam.
我觉得这样不是很好 Sam
No,we could really get in a lot of trouble.
真的 我们会有麻烦的
For what?
为啥?
Just gonna take it back to the police station.
就是把车开回警局啊
Charlie,it's the right thing to do.
Charlie 这么做没错
The moral thing,the polite thing.
是高尚的 有礼貌的
I just don't wanna get in any trouble.
我只是不想惹麻烦
怎么了 亚当12? (60年代一警♥匪♥片)
I thought it was your boyhood fucking dream to ride in a police car.
你不是说你的他妈少男梦想 就是坐警车吗
And I have fulfilled that dream.
我已经实现梦想了
Now it's time we should all go home and reflect.
现在我们应该回家反省了
Shotgun!
副座!
Hey,guys,where you going?
嘿 伙计 你们要去哪?
Whe--
去--
You're just gonna leave me here,is that it?
你们准备把我丢在这里了是吗?
Yep,it looks like you're just gonna leave without me.
没错 你们就是要自己走了
Okay,okay,I'm coming.
好吧好吧 我来了
Can I drive,huh?
可以让我来开吗?
Could have at least let me sit in the front.
至少让我坐前面嘛
I called shotgun.
我先说的
There's nothing to do back here.
坐后面没事做啊
Shut the fuck up,Runkle.
闭嘴 Runkle
You're like a small child back there,man,and it's pissing me the fuck off.
你♥他♥妈♥坐那就是一小P孩 真♥他♥妈♥让我搓火
Boring.
无聊嘛
This motherfucker driving all fucking slow.
这贱♥人♥开这么慢干嘛
Watch this,watch this.
瞧我的 瞧我的
Pow,motherfucker!
闪开 贱♥人♥!
Excuse me,but,um,I really think we're playing with fire here now,Sam.
打扰下 不过我真觉得我们这是在 玩火 Sam
I don't know if you're aware,but--but Hank has only recently finished his probation.
不知道你有没有注意 不过Hank 最近才服完缓刑
So-- For what,being a fucking rapist?
所以呢-- 为啥 强♥奸♥犯那茬?
Hey,stop it with all that rapist shit,okay?
嘿 别老强♥奸♥犯强♥奸♥犯的 好吗?
I'm sensitive about that.
我可是很敏感的
Come on,man,I say that shit with love,man.
别这样 兄弟 我是充满敬意的
That's what I like about you,man.You're an outlaw,man.
就喜欢你这点 你是个亡命之徒啊
Truth.
真心话
Bong,bong. Bong,bong.
击拳 击拳
I prefer raper... to rapist.
相比强♥奸♥"犯"... 我更愿意称强♥奸♥"者"
Oh,shit.
他妈的
Grab the wheel for me.
帮忙抓下方向盘
Yeah,you probably want to put that on speaker.
用免提可能会好些
Fine,have it your way. Yo,what up,man?
好吧 随你 什么事儿,伙计?
What?No,singed for nothin'.
神马? 没唱什么
Fuck that.
去你♥妈♥的♥
I'll be right there.
我马上到
Be right where?
马上到哪儿?
My boy saw Kali up in the club getting cozy with some clown-ass nigga,man.
我的人看见 Kali 在夜店和黑鬼在鬼混
Well,we're going back to the police station first,right?
我们先回警♥察♥局,是吧?
You're gonna drop us off.
你得先让我们下车
Something tells me no.
我说别
Fuck that,you gotta strike when the iron fist is hot.
去你♥妈♥的♥,你得趁热打铁
Yeah,but what if something bad goes down?
对 可万一捅出漏子来怎么办?
You don't want any witnesses around,do you?
有目击者在场可不好,是吧?
No,I do want witnesses,man,especially some white motherfuckers,man.
我就是想要目击证人 尤其是你们这种白人混♥蛋♥
Oh,why,'cause we're white?
难道就因为我们是白人?
Yeah,'cause you white,motherfucker.Cops believe white motherfuckers.
对 就因为你♥他♥妈♥是白人混♥蛋♥ 条子就是相信白人混♥蛋♥
You got my back,right?Y'all got my back,right?
你会罩着我的吧?
You'd lie for me,right?
你会为我撒谎的吧?
Not if it's against the law.
只要不犯法
You lie for a living,motherfucker.
为生计撒谎,混♥蛋♥
Man's got a point.
有道理
Officer,I think someone's following me.
警官 我感觉有人在跟踪我
Feel like I'm in danger.
我可能有危险
Get the fuck outta here,streetwalker.
快滚开 站街女
Can't you see we're working,man?
没看见我们在工作么?
We on a stakeout.
我们正在监视疑犯
No,that's not nice. The lady says she's in danger.
这可没风度 这姑娘说她有危险
You just want a free hummer,don't you?
你是想来次免费嫖♥娼♥吧?
Come on inside here,sweetheart.
进来吧 甜妞儿
That's the way you treat a lady.
你就这样对待女士
Thank you.
谢谢
Ooh,my dogs are barking.
我的狗一直在叫
How's business tonight?
今晚生意怎么样?
It's a little slow,actually.
不大好
There she is.
她来了
All right,all right,what do you say we just--
好啦好啦 我建议我们干脆
we leave the car out of this and we proceed on foot.
下车步行
Stop worrying about the God damn car,you fucking ninny.
别管什么车了,蠢蛋
Can I do it?
我可以玩玩儿吗?
Fuck yeah,go for it.
当然可以
How come he gets to do it?
为什么他可以?
'Cause I like him better,man.
因为我喜欢他一些
That's right,we're pulling you over,motherfucker.
混♥蛋♥ 我们命令你停车
Pull over to the right.
停在马路右边
What are you,stupid?
你怎么这么笨?
Your other right,jackass.
混♥蛋♥ 这边是右边
There you go.
对啦
So what's the move here,good cop,bad cop,bald cop?
什么策略? 好警官 坏警官 秃警官?
No,how 'bout bad cop,bad cop,bald cop stays in the fucking car?
不 应该是坏警官 坏警官 秃警官呆在这破车里
Works for me.
我觉得挺好
That was sweet of you to let me in.
你能让我进来真是太好了
Give me shelter from the storm.
以免我受风吹雨淋
It's nothing.
没什么
Who likes to see a lady in danger?
谁希望看到一个姑娘身处险境呢?
Not this cop.
起码这位警官不想.
Lieutenant Charles W.Runkle.
Charles W.Runkle中尉
Nice to meet you.
幸会
Nice to meet you too,officer.
幸会 警官
So you a detective?
你是个侦探?
Mm-hmm,yep.
是啊
I like to take a couple of the rookies out on a 5-8-7 now and again,
我喜欢偶尔带几个新手出来晃晃
make sure they know their shit.
得让他们熟悉业务
It's just good old-fashioned police work.
全是些老套的警务工作
Well,how 'bout a good old-fashioned blowjob?
那来一下老套的口♥交♥如何?
This one's on me,'cause you're an officer and a gentleman.
这次就算我的 因为你这位警官很绅士
Out of the car,ma'am.
下车 女士
Hank.
Hank
License and registration,motherfucker.
驾照拿来 混♥蛋♥
Come on,look alive.
拜托 演得像点行不行
What the fuck?
搞什么鬼?
He's really pissed.He misses you.
他真的生气了 他很想你
You know,this is why I moved out of his place,because he is a fucking psycho.
你知道我为什么要搬出来吗 他就他妈一变♥态♥
Yeah,but we got to talk about this,'cause sooner or later he's gonna find out about us.
是 但我们得谈谈 因为他迟早都会发现我们的事儿的
How?
怎么会?
I'm not gonna tell him.Are you gonna tell him?
我是不会告诉他的 你会告诉他么?
No fucking way.
半个字都不会说
So we don't have a problem.
所以没事儿了
Yeah.
啊
Now I know where the fuck you live at.
我知道你♥他♥妈♥住哪儿
Get out the car.
下车
He's really kind of sweet in a way.
他在某些方面还是蛮好的
Hank,I know you think he's all warm and cuddly.
Hank 我知道你觉得他热心又可爱
Oh,no,I don't.
不不 我可不这么觉得
I'm just saying watch yourself.
我只是说管好你自己
I am watching myself.
我确实管好我自己
I try to get out,but he pulls me back in with the money.
我试过洗手不干 但他又用钱把我拉回来了
And,uh,the money.
还有 钱
And--and,oh,the exceptional weed.
然后-- 还有大♥麻♥
And,wow,you look really hot tonight.
还有 你今晚看起来真靓
You know,I'm thinking maybe I should handcuff you just to be safe.
也许我真该把你拷起来才安全
What was I doing wrong,officer?
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表