rather than just telling him to fuck off and get me paid.
而不是让他滚边去给我钱
You know what?
你知道么? 嗯?
We were doing just fine.
我们现在生活挺好的
No, we weren't. Yes, we were, we were.
哪有 真的么
We couldn't even afford cable, Karen.
我们甚至都付不起有线电视 Karen
That was a choice.
那是我们不想要 真的?
???
做为孩子她妈你可不是很给力啊
I thought I was your muse. You are.
我以为我是你的灵感 你是
And right now, you're inspiring me to point out that,
现在你激发了我指出
compared to what we paid for in New York for a broom closet,
我们纽约住的扫把间有多贵
that place is a steal.
那地方就是明抢
Plus, you'd get that.
再说还有这个
Just like home.
跟老家一样
So next we have... We need to go to, um...
下一个是...我们得去...
What is it, "SepulVeda"? SepulVeda?
"SepulVeda"是什么? SepulVeda?
Look alive.
醒醒
Ah, sorry.
抱歉
Where'd you just go? Nowhere. Just digging deep.
你刚才想什么呢? 没什么 就是睡着了
Okay... What rhymes with "vagina"?
好的... 什么和"阴♥道♥"押韵?
I'm not gonna sing "vagina."
我不会唱"阴♥道♥"的
Your loss-- that could be some seriously groundbreaking shit.
你的损失 那可绝对能成为突破性的一逼
Yeah, some songwriter you are.
你这个词作家够可以的
** diarrhea diarrhea *
*腹泻* *腹泻
*People think it's gross. But it's really good on toast.
*人们觉得它反胃 但它却是土司上的美味
**Diarrhea, diarrhea * Here comes the chorus.
*腹泻* *腹泻
*- * Diarrhea, cha cha cha *
合唱来了 *腹泻 嚓嚓嚓
Okay, asshole. Come on, come on, come on. This is my career.
好了 混♥蛋♥ 这可是我的职业
You don't wanna have any fun? No fun. Okay, no fun, no fun.
你不想有趣点? 正经 好吧 正经正经
All right, what do you want to write about?
好吧 你想要写什么?
I don't know. I just...
我不知道 我只是...
You know, that guy. That one.
给我讲讲你离开的那个男人 你知道 那个男人
He was jealous.
他嫉妒心很强
Well, you seem to attract the jealous type. You bad girl,
看来你很吸引嫉妒心强的啊 坏姑娘啊你
you. I'm not bad, I'm just... drawn that way.
我不坏 我只是...身不由己
A hip-hop Jessica Rabbit, huh?
嘻哈Jessica Rabbit阿 (性感的卡♥通♥人物)
He didn't like...
他不喜欢...
the attention I was getting from our friend Samurai.
我朋友Samurai对我的注意
Well, who could blame him?
这也不怪他
And that I got the offer to come here and to make a record.
然后我收到来这里做唱片的机会
So...
于是...
I... have an offer for you!
我...有个工作给你!
Why are you yelling? It's my style.
你喊什么? 这就是我的风格
My thing. It's--it's bombastic. My clients love it.
这叫夸夸其谈 我客户喜欢的
Not this client. - Oh. - Sorry.
这位客户不喜欢 对不起
What's the offer? There is a script.
什么工作? 有个剧本
It's at Universal. They're about to start production. They need a polish.
环球出品 快要开始制片了 他们需要润色
Oh! I can polish things. - Ah. - Yeah.
噢! 我可以润色 是啊
You have never polished anything...
你可没润色过什么... Karen...
Nailed it!
我不是几乎每晚都给你美丽的女人部位润色么? 打个正着
How much?
多少钱?
25 a week.
一周2.5
25... grand.
2.5... 万
Look at his face. I love L.A.
瞧他的表情 我爱洛杉矶
I love it! I love it. I said it, I meant it. I'm here to represent it.
爱死了 爱死了发自内心 现在就演示给你们看
You know that. Who are you right now?
你知道的 你现在是谁啊?
I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道 我不知道
You're gonna love it here too, Karenina.
你也会爱上这里的 Karenina
I don't think that... a decision has yet been made.
我觉得这个决定还没有定下来
Why? Well, because, you know, we're still looking at places.
因为你知道 我们还在找房♥子
Uh, "we" means "she."
我们指的是她
I sensed that. Yeah.
我感觉到了 是啊
kicking and screaming here.
这个混♥蛋♥当初是撕扯哭喊把我拽来的
At first, I hated it. Now I fucking love it.
开始我恨这里 现在我特么爱死了
Okay, what do you love about it?
好吧 你喜欢这里什么?
Everything is fucking fake!
什么都特么是假的! 好么?
Okay? The houses are like sets, and the people are indistinguishable from actors.
房♥子像片场布景一样 分不出普通人和演员
It's awesome.
太棒了
Hank's career is about to explode, Karen. He needs to be here.
Hank的职业就要爆发了 Karen 他得在这里
Charlie Runkle. Ah, Ali, so nice to see you.
Charlie Runkle Ali 很高兴见到你
You too, mwah. Mwah
我也是
Mwah. Is this him?
就是他么?
Hank Moody 这位是Ali Andrews God Hates Us All的制♥作♥人
Well, for you to discover.
让你自己去发现么
It's great to finally meet you, Hank. - I'm a huge fan.
很高兴终于见到你了 Hank 我是你的粉丝
No, you're not. Oh, I'm not, huh?
你才不是 噢 我不是哈?
I am a huge fan, Hank. I swear.
我是你的粉丝 Hank 我发誓
I love you. I cannot wait to get started.
我粉你 都等不及跟你开始工作了
Wow, people are very excitable here. You notice that, Karen?
哇 这儿的人可真激♥情♥呢 发现了吗 Karen?
Ali, is it? Uhhuh. This is Karen. Hi. my lover...Karen is my...best friend,
Ali是吧? 这是Karen Karen 是我... 最好的朋友 我的爱人...
Did I cover it? Yeah.
我没说漏吧? 没
Pretty much? Nice to meet you, Ali.
差不多了吧? 很高兴认识你 Ali
Nice to meet you too.
很高兴认识你
Hey, could I pull you aside and buy you a drink?
嘿 我能把你拉走一块喝杯东西吗?
I know we've got a meeting on the books for tomorrow,
我知道明天才开会讨论
but I would love to hit the ground running and get you up to speed.
不过我想先熟悉起来 让你之后的工作能更有效率
Go. Hit the ground running.
去啊 熟悉熟悉 更有效率
There's something you're not telling me.
还有些东西你没告诉我
You're holding out on me, lady.
对我有所隐瞒啊 女士
Because what if I think the truth makes me a bad person?
因为如果我说出来了 你会觉得我是个坏女人?
Maybe the truth is what you need to finish this song.
也许那才是你写这首歌♥需要的东西
The night I left for L.A., the night that I met you on the plane...
我离开洛杉矶的那天晚上 也是我在飞机上遇到你的那晚...
Me and my ex had one last dinner.
我和我前男友吃了最后一顿晚餐
And we'd been arguing a lot, you know.
我们吵了很久
And, to be honest, I was happy to leave town.
老实说 最后我很高兴能离开那里
But that night, he was so sweet.
但那一晚 他对我非常温柔体贴
He was actually the guy that I had been in love with for as long as I can remember.
其实自我记事起 我就一直爱着他
And I wanted to... stay.
而且我刚开始是想... 留下的
I wanted to be with him.
我是想和他在一起的
But then he asked me if I slept with Samurai.
可他问我是不是和Samurai上过床了
And I lied.
我骗了他
I told him what he wanted to hear.
我跟他说了他想听的话
And then he pulled a ring out and asked me to marry him. Ohh...
接着他拿出一枚戒指向我求婚
What'd you say?
你说了什么?
Nothing.
什么都没说
I was speechless.
我不知道说什么
I got up, I went to the bathroom.
我起来走到浴室
I splashed some water on my face.
往脸上泼了点水
I slipped out the back, jumped in a cab,
然后我悄悄带上门 跳上出租车
and went straight to the airport.
直接奔到机场
Didn't look back.
一次也没回头
I knew, if I went back to the table, I would have said yes.
因为我知道 如果我回到桌子边 我就会说我愿意
But...
可是...
Then my dreams would never come true.
我的梦想就永远不会实现了
Hey, lady. Come on back to bed.
嘿 妞 回来躺床上吧
I found this in your pocket.
我在你口袋里发现了这个
Ali Andrews. Ah.
Ali Andrews
"Please call me anytime."
给我电♥话♥ 随时都可以
Come on. Give me a break, Karen.
行了 别这样 Karen 我看都没看过
You looked like you cared last night.
昨晚上你看起来就很在乎
Well, she was full of kind words and flattery.
她没有恶意 又都是好话 谁不喜欢呢?
She would totally fuck you.
她一定很想干♥你♥
Yes, and I only want to fuck you. - L.A. changes people.
是的 可我只想干♥你♥ 怎么办?
No, no, no. Cities don't change people.
不 不 不 城市不会改变人性
People don't even change people. We are who we are.
人都不能改变人 我就是我
Do you really think we're gonna beat the odds?
你真的觉得我们能战胜命运吗?
Fuck the odds. You know, we make our own odds.
去他妈的命运 我们要自己掌握命运
You're incredibly naive.
你真是无可救药的幼稚
And you're incredibly incredible.
你是无可救药的好
Not to mention beautiful.
还漂亮得要命
And, after all these years,
而且这么多年了
you still get me wetter than a west African slut during monsoon season. Huh?
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表