嘿 电影是说一个坚强的孩子在 康普顿长大 做了警♥察♥
gets transferred over to Santa Monica,and uses his street smarts to fuck up whitey.
调到了Santa Monica 用自己的头脑和白人对抗
那就像比佛利警♥察♥咯 是的
Everybody keeps saying that shit.
大家都这么说
Nah,man,it's based in Santa Monica.
可不是 这电影发生在Santa Monica
Yeah,it's set in Santa Monica.
对 发生在Santa Monica
Hey,hey,hey,Mr.Officer,sir,that guy is clearly texting while driving.
嘿 嘿 嘿 长官 那个人很明显 一边开车一边发短♥信♥
Let's get him.
我们去抓他吧
Who gives a fuck?
谁他妈在乎?
Who doesn't?
谁不这样?
I do it all the time.
我就老这样
I'd be a hypocrite if I pulled somebody over for that shit.
我要因为他发短♥信♥就让他停车 我就是个伪君子了
You imagine getting pulled over for texting?
你觉得能因为发短♥信♥就让他停车吗?
Wouldn't that just chap your fucking hide?
也太他妈娘娘腔了吧?
Fuck,man.
去他妈的
What's your take on drunk driving,officer?
要是酒驾呢 长官?
Yeah,that's a good question,right?
问得好啊 是吧?
Thank you.
谢谢
That depends really,mostly on the cut of their jib.
那就要看具体他是哪根葱了
If the guy's a real d-bag,his ass is mine.
要真是个大坏蛋 那我一定上
He is going down.
他就毁了
And the same thing for a hot chick.
要是个漂亮妞也一样毁了
Down on this.
毁到底
All right.
好吧.
Get a load of bad lieutenant.
上了坏长官的床啊
Hey,yo,you ever shoot a motherfucker before?
嘿 你开枪射过哪个贱♥人♥没?
Just once.
就一次
Kind of a sad story,actually.
说起来还有点伤感呢
It was a little kid.
是个小孩
I mean,I thought the kid had a piece.
当时我以为他要掏枪
Turns out it was an iPod Touch.
原来只是个iPod Touch
Bet he was black.Was he black?
打赌一定是个黑人 他是黑人吗?
Was he black?
黑人?
Of course he was black.
当然是黑人了
Why do you think I shot first?
不然你以为我为什么要先开枪?
This nigga,man.
这小子
Cop or no cop,man,he pull this fucking car over,I'm gonna bitch-smack that motherfucker.
管他是不是条子 等他停车 我就揍死这个贱♥人♥
Church.
同意
Hey,Runks,get your shit together,man.
嘿 Runks 振作点 伙计
Uh,I'm sorry.
呃 不好意思
I was just--I was thinking about little Stewie.
我只是-- 在想小Stewie
He's always playing with his iPod Touch.
他总是在玩他的iPod Touch
He's got this app on it that makes it sound like a gun,you know?
他装了个什么软件 可以发出枪响知道吧?
He used to love to point it at Irma and pretend to shoot her in the head execution style.
以前他老喜欢指着Irma 假装打中 她的头
That's adorable.
很可爱
Jesus,there but for the grace of God,huh?
老天啊 是可爱 是吧?
I'm just fucking with you morons.
逗你们玩呢 傻♥逼♥
Never pulled my piece out on the job.
我从来没在执勤的时候掏过枪
Never.Not once.
一次都没掏过
Too bad the same can't be said for Runks,huh?
可惜Runks不能说这句话是吧?
I don't know.
不知道
Hey,hey,hey,who's hungry?
嘿 嘿 嘿 有谁要吃东西?
I can't believe this,we're actually sitting around watching a cop eat donuts.
不敢相信我们真的坐在这儿 看一个警♥察♥啃甜甜圈
I know,it's a cliche,but they're so fucking delicious,you know?
是啊 虽然这话很废 可是真♥他♥妈♥好吃啊是吧?
Plus donuts got sugar and carbs,which allows for a quick burst of energy.
甜甜圈还有糖分碳水化合物什么的 能快速补充能量
Coffee keeps me awake and alert.
咖啡让我保持头脑清醒
Hot call comes in,I'm fucking ready.
有求救电♥话♥过来 我整装待发
You getting all this,writer?You need me to talk slower?
都记下来了吗作家? 要我说慢点吗?
It's all right up here.
都记这儿了
Fill 'er up,Dotty.
加满 Dotty
This shit is fucking boring,yo.
这太他妈没劲了
If I want to sit around and eat donuts all night,
我要是想坐一晚上吃甜甜圈
I coulda stayed home and smoked some fucking weed,man.
我可以待家里抽点好玩意 兄弟
Hey,you wanted to see what a night in the life of a cop is like.
嘿 是你要看看警♥察♥晚上的生活的
This is it.
这就是了
I drive around.
我开车跑来跑去
I try not to get myself killed.
尽量不被♥干♥掉
And I feed the pain that comes from knowing
我还得把自己的痛苦喂得饱饱的
that I put my life on the line night after fucking night.
明知头天晚上过得像坨屎 今晚上还要出来执勤
That and the pain of dealing with a messy divorce.
还要闹离婚
Banging a fucking fireman.You believe that shit?
贱♥人♥搞了个消防员 你能相信吗?
Chick must really have a thing for guys in uniform.
你女人一定有制♥服♥情结
Yeah,ever since 9/11,fucking firemen get all the pussy.
可不是 9/11后消防员可吃香了
Hey,you see that chick right there?
嘿 看见那个女的了没?
Total pro.
纯职业的
Wow,how can you tell?
哇 你怎么看出来的?
Years of experience,my friend.
多年经验啊 朋友
Hey,hey,how much you think she charges?
嘿 嘿 你说她要价多少?
Ah,25 bucks will get you some suction.
哦 25块给你吸两下
Gotta wear a rubber though.
不过一定要戴套
50 bucks,she'll let you throw deli meat at her ass.
50块 就能在她屁♥股♥上放块熟食肉
75,she'll let you tase her.
75块 电她都行
Why would anybody want to do that?
怎么会有人干那个?
People are sick,man.
有人很病态的 兄弟
I'm just telling you what's on the menu with these broads.
我就告诉你都有些什么服务项目
Hey,Runkle,how much to tase you?
嘿 Runkle 电你要多少钱?
Hey,hey,Mr.Samurai,sir,I've actually been tased,and it is no fun.
嘿 嘿 Samurai先生 我被电过的 不好玩哦
No,it is. No fun at all.
不好玩 一点都不好玩
It's fun.
很好玩
That said,I'd probably do it for a crisp hundy.
这么说吧 要有一张红的我就干了
Oh,yeah?
哦 是吗?
All right,I'll throw in.
好 算我一份
Each.Each maybe.
一人一张好不好
Ah,shit,it's happening!
啊 操 来了!
What's happening?
什么来了?
My heart.Another fucking episode.
我的心脏 小事一桩
God damn it!
操♥他♥妈♥的!
Are you sure?
你没事吧?
Yeah,got an intense pain in my chest.
没事 就是胸口一阵痛
Arms are going all numb.
手都麻了
Something not good is definitely happening to my body right now.
一定有什么不好的事在发作
I'm stroking out over here.
我有点中风了
You guys are gonna have to drive me to the fucking hospital,okay?
你们得把我送到医院去好吧?
I'm calling my agent,man.
我给经纪人打电♥话♥ 兄弟
I'm right here. My new agent.
我不就在这儿嘛 我新经纪人
Now let's not be rash.
别这么冲动
U.T.K. is a unique agency.
U.T.K.是独一无二的
Our ability to package is unparalleled.
我们的打包合同是别人比不了的
Hey,hang on,I'll take care of this,then I'll take care of you.
嘿 稍等 我来处理这个 我来搞定
Okay,911 it is.
好 打911
Okay,man down!
有人倒下了!
God damn.
操♥他♥妈♥的
One minute,you're eating a donut,waxing all poetic.
这一秒钟你还在吃甜甜圈 毁掉所有诗意的梦想
The next you're stroking out all over the floor.
下一秒钟你就中风倒地了
That kinda makes you think,huh?
你不会思考点什么吗?
About laying off the donuts,sure.
当然思考了 少吃甜甜圈
Think he's gonna be okay?
你觉得他会没事吗?
I don't know,he seemed pretty tweaked.
不知道 看起来挺难受的
I do know that he appreciated you holding his hand the entire time though,Runks.
不过我知道他很感激你一直 握着他的手 Runks
Well,what do you think,Sam?
你说呢 Sam?
I think we should add a stroke scene - to the script,man.
我说我们该加一幕中风的情节
Stroke scene? I can pull that shit off no problem.
中风情节? 我肯定能演好
Oh,yeah.Yeah,yeah,yeah.
哦 是 是 是 是
Nice.
不错
We best be thinking about getting ourselves a cab,huh?
我们最好叫辆出租车了吧?
Oh,wait a minute,maybe one of your crew guys can come pick us up?
哦 等等 要不让你的仆人来接我们?
Oh,yeah,yeah,yeah,call the midget.
哦 对 对 对 叫那个小矮子过来
I love that little dude.
我喜欢那个小个子
That little nappy-headed nigga,man.
就那个尿布脑袋
Yeah,Mr.Lowercase "T.
对 叫什么小t的
" Nah,man.
不是吧
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表